Fear RP/Non RP Brian_Chambers ID 197

Player(s) being reported: ID 197
Date of interaction reported: 10/04/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1601855373

Your characters name: Ricky Brasco

Other player(s) involved: Norix Helsinki, PD

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

ID 197 intentionally blocked our pathway with his vehicle while we were being pursued, knowing very well our vehicle was travelling at extremely high speeds. Realistically a collision like this would have killed the occupants of the comet and at the very minimum severely injured the occupants of the kamacho, if not killing them as well.  I would like to reference a similar report I made a month ago where a sheriff blocked my pathway with his vehicle. 

My POV - https://streamable.com/kzss2f 

Edited by Rickyriggz
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 2

PENDING RESPONSE
――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this report. Please be patient as we review the evidence. We’d like to hear from the following players:

• Brian_Chambers (197) - Please provide any evidence or explanation for your side of this scenario. Why do you put your own and your passenger's life in danger to block a vehicle traveling at over 200 kph with your vehicle? Do you feel this was a realistic action, and if so, can you please explain from your point of view?

All reported parties will be notified here and in-game and will have 24 hours to provide a response. If no response is given, a conclusion will be made based on all available evidence provided in this report. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dalvichan & Aieos

Hey, this is ID 197, thanks for making the report.
I would like to say that it was not my intention to stop the comet by them hitting us, the positioning of the Kamacho was to slow him down. I left room to his right to pass me, but he was unable because he basically did a stunt jump (in a supercar), but that's not the point. You can see that he hit me in the back of the Kamacho from my clip, but even if I stayed at the far right, he would've still hit me. LSPD does this every time, blocking lanes, it's a part of a protocol. And yes, as I said, we give plenty of room for the cars to escape from road blocks, but since the comet did a stunt jump (for me that's also non-rp), he didn't have a choice to escape the Kamacho.

My POV: https://streamable.com/cbe533

• NAY 8

Hello i'm the driver of the retro, I was planning to not reply here, but since @neonist is really out here saying this

On 10/5/2020 at 10:08 PM, neonist said:

comet did a stunt jump (for me that's also non-rp)

With all due respect but saying i "stunt jumped" is a joke to me

Please watch my video here: https://streamable.com/7ctrez (I didn't record this for the purpose of posting the video here and make it an OOC evidence, It was the first thing i did as soon as i was released from prison, cause i wanted to make sure and let Ricky know ICly that the only reason we went to prison for 3 years was because of what the kamasho did not my driving :D)

I did the same thing 3 times, full speed no brakes and you can see what happened in the video

So why what you did was Non RP:

You exactly knew i was coming from that exit while i was speeding because i did have a Unit behind me (Jason Steel) and Probably an X-Ray behind me too

the positioning of the Kamacho was to slow him down

Thanks to YOUR POV that made everything clear here: https://streamable.com/cbe533

Your passenger literally tells u "He's coming straight towards us, try to stop him" , and as soon as you see me YOU GO BACKWARDS so you could hit my car

You had NO VALUE for YOUR life and your passenger's life whatsoever, You know why?

34333.PNG

In an accident like this, realisticly ALL 4 of us would die 99.99% , I was travelling with +200 kmp/h, yet you didn't care and listened to your passenger and went backwards as soon as you saw us

So all of your statements are FALSE, saying "you wanted to slow me down", Why did you go backwards to block me then?

You could use stingers instead of this poor roleplay, blocking us with a kamacho causing all of us to die (realistically)

Even in Ricky's POV his health goes down, that's how bad this situation was

LSPD does this every time

LSPD Does what everytime exactly? blocks cars straight with a kamacho while they are travelling +200kmp/h going down a ramp?

If so, i believe all rules apply to all factions, what you did was NonRP in my opinion and i explained everything above

Not to mention how much we lost... +80k IC money and 2-3 hours in jail JUST BECAUSE of this

I think everything in this report is clear and i won't reply anymore unless asked by staff

Edited by Berlin
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 2