Pookie

Backpacks to hide guns

I think Backpacks should be added to put on your back to hide guns e.g. AK's, carbines and shotgun etc. You could also hide other things if you wanted to.

Doesn't make much sense. What makes sense is hiding your gun in your car, however afaik the bug where it still shows the gun on your back hasn't been fixed

8 hours ago, aon said:

Doesn't make much sense. What makes sense is hiding your gun in your car, however afaik the bug where it still shows the gun on your back hasn't been fixed

That's a bug? I thought guns were meant to be on the back since you can't fit assault rifle or shotgun in your pocket?

Edited by Pookie

2 hours ago, Pookie said:

That's a bug? I thought guns were meant to be on the back since you can't fit assault rifle or shotgun in your pocket?

No, when you store a gun in your trunk, it stays on your back for other people.

1 hour ago, aon said:

No, when you store a gun in your trunk, it stays on your back for other people.

Well, what if people don't want it in their trunk and what to keep it on them instead of it being in their car without people seeing the gun? That's why I suggested backpack

19 minutes ago, Pookie said:

Well, what if people don't want it in their trunk and what to keep it on them instead of it being in their car without people seeing the gun? That's why I suggested backpack

True, i would love to have this backpack added it would be very awesome. Great suggestion!

Don’t like the idea at all. How long would drawing the gun from a backpack take. Default time? Unrealistic as can be. Besides there are already ways to store them. The bug only requires one /do to check it oocly. 

• Upvote 1