Solomun

ID 221, ID 161, ID 158, ID 15, ID 198, ID 90, ID 172, ID 143, ID 81, ID 334, ID 167, ID 334 - NON RP Convoy

Player(s) being reported: ID 221, ID 161, ID 158, ID 15, ID 198, ID 90, ID 172, ID 143, ID 81, ID 334, ID 167,  ID 61, ID 143, ID 74, ID 253, ID 38  (Trying  not to make this a  mass faction report like we've been seeing recently, there's definitely more ID's included but I was unable to name them from the clips)
Date of interaction reported: 03/10/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1601753891

Your characters name: Mufasa Kong

Other player(s) involved: Lewis Miller

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

How did the player break the rule(s)? It has been clarified previously in other reports that large scale convoys are unrealistic due to multiple reasons listed below ;

1. Risk VS Reward
  2. This is a city
  3. The cost on the server

Explanation of how they broke the rule(s) here : All of the ID's attached were, at one point engaging in the mass convoy of Drags, Rapid GT's and Comet Retros.

Evidence of rule breach: 

2 - 

Input evidence linked or embedded here.

Edited by Solomun
Added more ID's and removed duplicates
  • Like 28
  • NAY 3
  • Upvote 2

REPORT INQUIRIES

Thank you for your report and patience while we are investigating it. Prior to concluding this report, we need to gather some more information about the reported incident:

I would like the following tagged individuals to please respond to the following questions:

What led up to this chase? What were the reasons for the chase? Please share your POV and any evidence you would like considered. 

• ID 68 - Tony_Kong
  • ID 33 - Jeff_Kong

I would like each of the following tagged individuals to please respond to the above question as well as the following questions:

What was your involvement in the reported situation?

Do you feel that the convoy involved in this chase was realistic, warranted, or necessary?

• ID 221 - Jack_Colenta
  • ID 161 - Mike_Reyes
  • ID 158 - Pearson_Smith
  • ID 15 - Freddie_Barr
  • ID 198 - Davy_Jugg
  • ID 90 - Sofia_Dragna
  • ID 172 - Ben_Redman 
  • ID 81- Jake_Wilby 
  • ID 334 - Jamal_Shakur 
  • ID 167 - Tyrone_Shakur 
  • ID 61 - Mason_Carson 
  • ID 74 - Buk_Lee 
  • ID 253 - Jose_Trejo 
  • ID 38 - Taylor_Garcia
  • ID 12 - Cameron_Hernandez
  • ID 101 - Arabella_Guadalupe
  • ID 148 - Valentina_Guadalupe
  • ID 378 - Loda_Sama
  • ID 218 - Bernardo_Hernandez
  • ID 42 - Andrew_Lawton
  • ID 252 - Jacob_Hujowa
  • ID 310 - Alistair_Royle
  • ID 330 - Craig_Coleman
  • ID 178 - Davie_Dopeck

Furthermore I would like the individual tagged below to answer the above questions as well as the following question: 

What was your reasoning for attempting to conduct a robbery at a gas station?

• ID 143- Carlos_Rodrigueez 

The above mentioned players will be notified in game as appropriate and will receive 24 hours to provide their side of the story. We ask that you respond to the question with your full side of what you would like considered and then refrain from responding again unless asked to by a member of staff. This is in order to keep the report clear of any back and forth. We look forward to hearing back from you!

• Like 7
  • NAY 1

Valentina Guadalupe,

Hello, first of all I would like to say that I don't have any evidence from my side about this situation because I was not informed about this report nor I did anything in this situation. 

Answering the questions, my involvement in this situation is what you can see from that clips (which is basically nothing). I pulled up to the gas station after one of our people called on radio that some triad members were telling him to pull over by the gas station, as we had a prior shootout (like 5 minutes or so before this scenario) with some of the triad members, we all went to see if the member of our high command was fine and to protect him in case we had to. When I got there, I stood still and quiet for like 20 seconds and I realised Carlos giving demands to the people inside the elegy. The person inside the elegy ran and because of that i went of the place.

About if I feel that this convoy was necessary in this chase, I can't say much as I left it when there was no big convoy. I chased the car for 1 minute maximum at the beginning of the chase and then dropped off whilst there was no big convoys and only 4 drags and 1 comet retro (which was me).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Bernardo here, I don't have any evidence as I wasn't notified about being reported. 

What led up to this chase? What were the reasons for the chase? Please share your POV and any evidence you would like considered. 

I can't remember the exact reason but I believe I heard on the radio that some Azteca's were being highly disrespected by the 2 people in the car as they were saying thing like "dead gang" and disrespecting the Azteca HC, which is unacceptable. I was notified over the radio that there could be a shootout so I came over as backup. Also, we were told one of the people had an AK but I cannot confirm as I did not look. 

I heard over the radio there could be a shootout with some Triads so I came over in case anything did happen to support my allies. Once they flee'd, I followed for the first minute from afar just following their path barely in sight of all the other drags following. A few minutes later, I decided to stop tracing tracks as there wasn't much point because of all the drags following.

Do you feel that the convoy involved in this chase was realistic, warranted, or necessary?

I don't feel the chase was realistic with all of the drags following but I do feel the reasons behind the chase were justified and necessary to simply let them know the actions they are doing aren't ok and it wont be accepted.

Hello, ID 172 here, I wanna say that I do not have any POV since I was not informed that I was getting reported.

I just responded to a radio call as a backup since there was a chase going and it has happened before that after a chase, triads and irish setup for an ambush so I was following to help LFM and our allies, however, a couple of minutes after I joined the chase, the player that was getting chased went to a NCZ and asked OOCly “split the convoy or y’all are getting reported” like 3 times so I left the convoy since I wanted to avoid that but I still got reported.

Do you feel that the convoy involved in this chase was realistic, warranted, or necessary?

After seeing so many drags it might have looked unrealistic but I personally think it was necessary since the server had a large population at that time and there could be a potential risk of multiple people from irish and triads present if an attack would have happened.

Hello , id 68 here Tony Kong. 

To answer your question , i will provide more context to the topic as i dont know myself what caused 40 people to chase an elegy occupied twice .

I was driving from up north to the city , while i stopped at MP gas and saw the red , grey cars and the elegy talking .  After i finished refueling and went next to the elegy , Carlos went off his bike and give demands to the elegy in the middle of the road . They drive away , and he start shooting then i heard '' he has an ak '' now if this is the reason he initiate for an ak , thats on him to say not me . I have no clue why they did what they did , so thats why we are here . As you can see in the pov provided i remained in the same spot confused of what is happening cause till that point us and aztecas where allies so i couldn't see the reason behind multiple aztecas , and their other allies to chase and shoot us . Even in F4 we where still allies , thing that changed 10 minutes after Carlos engaged on the elegy .

Someone above mentioned that the elegy said '' your gang is dead '' etc , i would argue that by saying that was being said by the la fam members , and not the elegy as the id`s prove it . So whoever used that as a motive , you got it wrong your own guys said it .

On a more serious note i would like to add and qoute Aldari` on the latest punishments given to me including 1 week ago in a similar situation that involved multiple person chasing 1 individual with expensive cars , bikes etc .

Hello,

the individuals involved in this report were issued a Non-RP for both no crime zone violations and poor RP. Consulting with Administrators, Senior Administrators and head admins it was decided that it was very poor and unrealistic RP for a large convoy of people to chase down a truck with such a large amount of expensive vehicles and heavy weaponry, particularly so close to and eventually in a NCZ. On top of that we roleplay that this is a populated first world state, and this is not the type of behaviour we should expect from gangs who should value:

Their life
Their freedom
Their assets
This means you should be behaving as though you can actually permanently die and you can actually be given a life sentence and that your assets do mean something to you. Factions should not be treating the server like a personal battleground or warzone.

Particularly not from official faction members, which are in privileged positions to supply both themselves and other factions with items they otherwise would not have access to. We do not then expect this position to be used to form large convoys of people in very expensive vehicles to go shooting through the streets and eventually into a NCZ, which is just down the road from both a sheriff department and a medical centre and if individuals are receiving these weapons from official factions or otherwise manage to get their hands on them we expect you to behave sensibly with them.

Consider this: Would you ever expect to see a convoy of 10+ people driving $million+ vehicles shooting illegal weaponry at a truck where you live. If not then why would it ever be sensible to attempt to do that on a server that tries to create a heavy and immersive roleplay environment with a character focus. Whereas this scene resembles something you would expect to see on GTA Online.

Pending Senior Admin+ response.

Regards,
Aldari.

Thank you for your time , and i will answer any other question the handlers of this report have for me.

Also maybe the reporting party forgot to mention , but the convoy opened fire multiple times while chasing the elegy @krooks365 @Tezhl

Edited by WindEZ
  • Like 7

Hello ID 42. Andrew_Lawton (Was never told to save POV in /b or in PM

Situation was called over radio to meet up at mirror park gas due to a number increase by irish/triads. I was simply being called in as backup to assist my fellow members. AGAIN I WAS NEVER TOLD TO SAVE POV. 

We had been previously engaging with irish/triads all day due to RP situations occurring throughout the day. I was in the Red Rebla as the driver sitting next to the Elegy retro. 

WE have been beefing with Irish/triads all day so every fight we have had was many numbers involved and the situation occurring was going to be prepared. Ambushes by them is very popular aswell from them so its also a response to that, AGAIN i was never told to save POV.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Hello, Mason_Carson (ID 61) here, I would first like to say that I do not have POV of this situation because I was not told that a report was being made.

I was responding to a backup call at Mirror Park gas station made by Azteca high command, when I arrived at Mirror Park gas there was a lot of LFM and Aztecas surrounding a triad elegy, there was one Azteca high command arguing with a triad, after about 40 seconds of me being there Carlos gave demands to the triad elegy, the triad elegy then drives away and they get chased. I was not consistently on the chase however I was on the chase most of the time but I pulled off sometimes and stayed closed to the area encase Triads and Irish tried an ambush.

I do feel that this chase was necessary because throughout the whole day there was a lot of aggression between both sides as well as a few small shootouts, we also were not sure if they were hiding numbers because there were a few suspected ambushes that were called out on freq throughout the day so we needed people to be in the area however I do not feel that the convoy was realistic with the amount of drags on the chase but I do feel that it was justified with the potential risk of an ambush.

Edited by Mason Carson

178 ID . Davie_Dopeck 

The situation was called over radio to meet up at mirror park gas due to a number increase by irish/triads. The red rebla was simply being called in as backup to assist my fellow members. none of us in the rebla was asked to save povs from this situation 

We had been previously engaging with Irish/Triads all day due to RP situations occurring throughout the day. I was in the Red Rebla as the a passenger. We were only at the gas station responding to the backup call from aztecas we  sat in the city waiting for the call to see if the situation progressed further so we could move into the situation if it was needed

We have been fighting with Irish/triad for the whole morning / day. Irish and triads love to set up ambush spots so the drags followed we were just within the area ready to respond to any back up calls if the situation progressed further like i stated above

Edited by Davie Dupek

Arabella Guadalupe here,

My involvement in this reported situation is next to nothing. We arrived at the gas station after someone called over the radio that there were Triad members goading high command members from the Aztecas, and asking them to pull over at the mirror park gas station. We arrived and simply watched the interaction, ensuring that if anything were to happen we would be there to protect the HC. 

After a few back and forth words between both high commands, demands were given from Carlos to the two Triad members inside the elegy. They left in a hurry and we proceeded to follow. We followed behind the vehicles for about a minute or so, before we pulled over and stopped, dropping out of the chase. We then left the area shortly after.

Due to the unease and tension between the two gangs, I believe that our reason for arriving at the gas station and then proceeding to give chase was justified. Demands were given and the two individuals ran, giving us an incentive to chase them down. Due to my lack of involvement (only participated in the chase for about a minute) and the fact that there were only a few bikes in the chase as we left mirror park gas station (in front of the car i was in), i cannot speak about the later chases and whether they were at all necessary.

Carlos Rodrigueez 

It started over chasing an irish member who was actively carrying a micro SMG at the parking lot, The chase lead to HE where they had a boat set up. Once we arrived we aimed guns and ended up killing one Triad and one Irish, The triad was killed for breaking fear RP while he was helping Irish.

After Triads had helped Irish keavin Kong came up to us and told us we were not going to kill finley, when he said this i finished finley in front of him and then he was placed at gunpoint for the insults he was giving and the IC situation he had inserted himself too. After we let him go he got into his car and ran over 2 people, that's when Triads started to shoot at us and we returned fire downing around 6-7 Irish/Triads. We then had to bail the area since police had arrived and we all left including some irish and triads involved. 

Following this i received a call that triads were calling freddie to there car at mirror park gas, So i drove to the location, Once i arrived i noticed it was one of the vehicles from the situation we just had 30 minutes prior, Upon getting close to him i noticed he had an AK 47 still on his back and gave demands to him to exit the vehicle since i had good IC reason and he was still heavily armed.

This was NOT a random attack on a triad, as you can see i did not care at ALL about the triad who was just sitting on his bike (ID 68) showing no fear for the fact that i just shot at his alli. I did not act on him as he had done nothing prior to my knowledge and did not have any heavy weaponry on him giving me a reason to do anything.

I aimed a gun at the driver of the elegy due to IC reasons and the AK-47 on his back inside his vehicle.

The convoy consisted of 95% bikes and personally i don't feel like this was unrealistic as they are all on bikes and would easily escape any police if they were to be chased giving little to no chance of being caught from police

d7hGK5e.png

• Like 8

ID 161 here Mike Reyes

Nothing much to say really Carlos above has explained the build up to this perfectly but basically some IC conflict between Azteca's / Triad's occurred thus no longer rendering us allies anymore which I'd say is a big deal to begin with considering how long these factions have been widely known as allies. I was riding my Hakuchou Drag which is largely considered to be the best vehicle in the city a vehicle that I’d consider to be more than suitable for a chase and more than able to evade police and weave in and out of traffic. To the actual issue the driver of the Elegy was being disrespectful to Azteca HC and was also called he had a heavy weapon on his back in the vehicle and thus he was given demands and ignored them and drove off so we started pursuing. We kept numbers presence I believe incase of a Triad / Irish ambush although I believe we said numerous times over VOIP on radio only a certain number of drags to be on the chase which was adhered to anyways after the reporting party said in /b regarding the big convoy which we also said over /f chat not to follow in convoys etc and respect server rules.

I believe in the end we give up chasing the Elegy as a lot of us pulled off the chase as PD was involved so I don't think the reporting party even lost anything as a result of this.

"Please do not take reporting another player lightly and reserve player reports for situations that have caused severe loss or were abused for benefit."

I would question if the reporting party took this into account when making this report as I personally feel this is just an OOC upset reaction to IC events. As soon as they said in /b they would be reporting for big convoys if we don’t pull off I’m 90% sure A LOT pulled off the chase to adhere so don’t understand why they reported anyways. 

I would also like to add all IC consequences as a result of this chase I was more than happy to take as I chose to RP as a crim and that's what I signed up for.

As a conclusion statement we was never told to actually save POV nor informed this report was actually going to be made. Do I feel it was warranted / necessary? Yes minus the amount of vehicles on the inital chase of the Elegy. Considering the fact the 2 biggest factions / gangs ICly are now at conflict I would consider this largely justifiable. We assumed there would may be a potential ambush at any point from Triads / Irish so we had numbers to defend ourselves / allies. As for realistic? with all the vehicles chasing initially no. Although we repeatedly attempted to rectify this by saying over radio for only a certain number of drags be on the chase / said over /f chat and as far as I'm aware the second the reporting party said over /b about if we carry on he would report, a lot of people pulled off, realised and respected it.

I also I find this report to be very hypocritical as later on one of us saw their factions doing the exact same type of convoy to someone else but that's whole different situation nor did I get any footage of this. I say practice what you preach. 

Thanks need anything else just ask.

Edited by Conner
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • ID 33 - Jeff_Kong

I was refuelling at MP gas with the triad elegy and then within a minute or two a large number of Azteca's had arrived, an argument started and resulted in ID 143 pulling a gun and shooting at the elegy. my pov/footage has been sent to staff.

(ID 198)

Davy here, I was not involved in this chase. I saw a huge convoy so I decided to follow and check out what was happening. After a while, the elegy went to Central MD and said in /b ''this is a NON RP convoy''. This is when I decided to back off the chase immediately since I was warned about it being NON RP.

Thank you.

Jose Trejo here, I don't know why I'm even tagged. I was told to come to the gas station, I was informed that there was someone talking shit there so I showed up. I was unaware something was going to happen at the gas station when I just pulled up. I got ran over by desync and made my way to central MD to buy and use a painkiller. I didn't enter the chase at first but once I was healed up I listened to the callouts for a bit. I kept a distance from the chase but stayed in the area since we had more then enough people on it. And that's why you didn't see me in the second video 

The recent dev updates (phone and bullet casing updates) made the game unplayable when the player count rises above 250 players for me. So when this chase got called off I made the suggestion to chill at sea lab and we got all the gangs there, GD,AZTECAS and LFM. I eventually left the game cause I couldn't handle the 15-20 FPS with constant stutters anymore.

I understand that my previous comment could be taken in a negative manner, this was not my intent. I understand that it's easier to ask everyone the same question. My apologies.

Edited by NM369
Changed comment
  • Like 2

Hello! Alistair_Royle (ID 310) here! I unfortunately do not have POV as the reporting party did not request that we save POV via /b during this incident. 

Myself and LFM were on a joint freq. with Azteca when we were told that there was a Triad Elegy at Mirror Park gas station. We responded and upon arriving there were already words being exchanged from both sides. During the exchange, Carlos_Rodriguez (ID 143) had seen one of the occupants in the Elegy with an AK on his persons. In the reporting party's first evidence of rule breach, you can clearly hear ID 143 say over his radio at 0:19, "He has an AK on his back". Given the current hostile relations between Azteca's and Triad's coupled with the fact the reporting party was in possession of a heavy weapon, I think it's obvious to why they were being chased. 

I cannot provide any additional evidence as the reporting party did not ask us to save POV in either /b or /PM.

Myself (ID 310), Andrew_Lawton (ID 42), and Davie_Dopeck (ID 178) were all inside of the red Rebla as seen in the reporting party's first piece of evidence. Being on joint freq. and receiving a backup call is what led us to the reported situation. Initially we did pursue at the back of the chase but had quickly broke off as we can all be seen parked on the side of the road as seen in the second piece of evidence at :01. 

91592793_reblaevidence2.JPG.9176f8cdd79bd0fe341190ddf714346e.JPG

As I had stated above, given the current hostile relations between Azteca's and Triad's along with the fact the reporting party was in possession of a heavy weapon, I believe the chase was justified. Carlos had given demands and instead of complying, the Elegy decided to flee instead. Azteca's had reiterated several times over joint freq. that they only wanted a handful of  motorcycles to be involved in the pursuit and advised the rest of us to stay in the area. Due to these reasons, I believe the chase was both realistic and warranted. 

Hello and thank you for the report, First of all I would like to address the comparison between this chase and another one that resulted in punishments, this chase was conducted in a completely different manner and the RP situation was completely different. The reasoning was the previous situation was after a shootout and was done recklessly near a NCZ, this chase was performed within the city and the reporting parties had more valuables. There was no unnecessary shooting and no ramming and was nowhere near a NCZ.

We had been having IC beef with both Irish and Triads for multiple weeks now and things have escalated multiple times, I got into the city and was notified that they had both been disrespectful to a lot of gangs which resulted in further re-escalation of the tensions between the gangs. We had a previous chase which resulted in an ambush of 10-15 people of the opposing gangs which resulted in a few of our Guys getting arrested and also killed. We then met up to discuss about retaliation and got a back up call to the Mirror Park Gas Station where we were told multiple Triads were there talking shit about the Gangs, saying Dead Gang's etc... which many of us were upset about this. Due to this we wanted to show force to them and emphasize we are not to be fucked with. Once we all responded to the back up call, discussions were had and it was noticed that they had AK's in the car. Noticing this it caused Carlos to get out and attempt to apprehend them due to the vast nature they were outnumbered.

My involvement in the situation was I was involved in the chase with the reporting parties and once we realised they were trying to flee and not leading us to an ambush we told many of our members to split of and wait for a further back up call.

I feel like in this scenario and taking into account the previous interactions we have had with the Gangs throughout the day it was necessary and like I mentioned, once we realised there was not going to be an ambush and they were trying to flee we called a lot of our members to split from the chase and only leave 4-6 members on the chase. As discussed they had heavies and with 2 parties in a vehicle with one of the most powerful weapons on the server and the escalation in tensions we didn't want to take them likely and also didn't want to risk our own members lives by leaving only a few on the chase.

At the point I was not informed that there would be a report and was not told to save POV, and having been told to I would have been happy to share it. 

Edited by nomadhtims

Hello thats ID 221, Jack Colenta 

First of all those couple of days tensions were high between us and Triads

We decided to hit Irish because they refused to comply to our demands, what happened yesterday was a mess not gonna lie about that, Triads sadly chose to help Irish and hit us and for that we decided to hit them back, and from that point we were already deep in the chases around the city. the 2 guys with triads was talking to us, we saw one of them had an AK on him we gave him demands and he started running away then we started to chase him, the whole chase was him trying to get cops to the chase to help him and he knew that he had an AK on him, with all this being said when I was chasing them I didn't look at the chat until we saw Samuel Martin saying ooc stop the non rp convoys I stopped chasing them, and talked to Samuel about it oocly and telling him that we didn't know that so much numbers on the chase and we will stop it, and you can check my logs saying in /f stop the non rp convoy

I would say it was necessary because Irish/Triads were doing an ambushes and trying to get us on it so we need the numbers to counter it

about the chase I was giving the callouts in the first then when I saw Samuel Martin I stopped immediately, he reminded me on how this looks from a realistic prospective

Hello ID 74 here Buk Lee, didn't know this report was comming so i have no POV because i never told to save one.

Prior to this Aztecas has had that situation at the beach by HE with irish/triads(i was not at the beach but heard about it over radio), so when it gets called over radio that some triads wanted to talk to freddie i head over to mirror park just as backup incase anything happens(like a shootout) ic insults then happens and one of us pulls a gun on the elegy, and a chase begins. as far as the chase goes i dropped out of it pretty fast due to the amount of vehicles and realising what im doing.

I agree that the convoy is not really realistic, warranted, or necessary but it was a heated situation at mirror park gas and i feel like when someone just takes off like that after being at gunpoint, people first reaction is to take off after it. Its hard to coordinate in the heat of moment with so many people who's going to chase and who's not.

Jamal Shakur here. 

Carlos summed the whole reason for the chase we just Simply responded to a call about a rival gang having heavy weaponry.

I was one of the drags chasing him.

IC aggressions had lead to us looking for Irish/Triads when one was spotted at parking and because they're known for setting up ambushes and baiting police as the elegy was driving around the city and passing mission row PD so having bikes on the chase was the only option to avoid getting arrested and losing a lot of money. Also i would like to add that as soon as we knew there was alot of drags on the chase we decided to break it up to only 4 drags

Edited by 8sh3hTube
On 10/3/2020 at 9:50 PM, krooks365 said:

Hello Id 90 Sofia Dragna here.

We initiated a chase on an Irish after we noticed his micro SMG. that ended with a shootout between Irish And Triads V.S. Aztecas. After the shootout we were called over the radio to meet up at mirror park. I do not have any POV's as I was not told I was being reported.

After a shootout with Triads and Irish we all grouped back up at the Mirror Park gas station where there was also Triads. I was sitting on my bike, ready to attack in the event of a shootout. I watched Carlos engage on the elegy retro so I began to chase it.

The ''convoy'' was mostly bikes and were all parked up.  If police arrived most of everyone would have been able to escape anyways. And it was extremely necessary for us to be there in the event that backup was needed.

Edited by Sofia dragna

Tyrone Shakur here. 

Carlos summed the whole reason for the chase we just Simply responded to a call about a rival gang having heavy weaponry. Thankfully I have footage of the chase 

Samuel Martin PMED me to stop the NRP chasing around town and We did the following 

1-Ordered LFM to leave the chase and get closer to the general area of said chase. Cars left but there was still to many drags we left 5 drags on the chase after the PM

2-It was not just us in the chase their was a couple of Irish and triads in the chase with us showing clear aggression as you can hear from their own POV
footage will be PMed to the admin handling the report

I was one of the drags chasing him. left the chase and called my people off of it and was driving close to the chase but not in it

The convoy was not realistic and not necessary and not warranted, They had people around the chase. I tried to keep people out of it and we did move people out after the PM

the convoy it self was a mistake not just from our side but from multiple sides. Thankfully I got PM but not from the reporting side it was coming from PD side thanks to samuel martin about it notifying me about it 

Edited by Driqz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2