Rapify

FEAR RP

Player(s) being reported: Dont Know Their Name ID: 73
Date of interaction reported: Tuesday/September/29/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD1601429652
Your characters name: Tyrone Williams
Other player(s) involved: None (except 20 mins later i snuck back in and i got kidnapped lol)
Specific rule(s) broken: Fear RP

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.

• If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.

• If an attacker lowers their weapon to type, victims which were under fear RP remain as so.

• A player is not showing proper fear if they run while on foot/bike or in an unpowered vehicle and a weapon is aimed at them at close range, or if they drive into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover or fleeing with it.

• A player still has the option to react if they are in a powered vehicle, if they already have a weapon drawn facing their attacker, or if their attacker's view is obstructed by an object.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I had a knife at him for atleast 2-3 mins (i cut the clip) i told him to drop the gun and he pulls it out and starts aiming it at me 

Evidence of rule breach:

(PORTION) https://streamable.com/l58f7a

(FULL CLIP) https://streamable.com/swixel

Edited by Rapify
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Chapman

My side of the story, I see a man running. I hence approach him to know what he's up to.

He is seen holding a knife in his hand and tells me to put my hands up, seeing the proximity at which I was and seeing the person had a ((new player)) tag, I figured I could give him some content instead of just pulling my gun out and shoot.

I complied for a bit, curious of what he would do... At this point he never roleplayed holding the knife anywhere close to my body or any vital parts of it.

He tells me to DROP my gun, realisticly, I need to pick up the gun in my hand to put it on the ground... I tell him I am about to do so, he says "okay". 

I'm in a position where I can safely reach for my gun and quickly get in a spot where I'm able to get the man at gunpoint and deescalate the situation, so I do.

I grasp my gun, move away, aim at the man, he proceeds to run in circle for a bit and decides to come back to attack me, still being at gunpoint. I didn't shoot, even though I could have a hundred times to give the man a chance.

I'd like to insist the reporting party didn't lose anything in this situation and was given more than a fair chance as I could've shot him down on the spot.

If he'd roleplayed trying to get a hang over me with the knife and hold me down, hadn't told me to DROP the gun and instead roleplayed holding me down with the knife and try to disarm me it could have been a different situation.

My POV.

https://streamable.com/fym5ak

The same man was later seen coming back to us minutes after and we had a whole roleplay scenario with him. I'm deceived a report was still written after this.

Edited by Captain Tofu
  • Like 1

Hi - I am only replying with the following input for staff as they are considering this report as I was involved in the area while this all unfolded. 

This individual who is reporting came back mere minutes later and engaged in an entire RP scenario with us (including Jean) in which we had him at gunpoint and gave him leniency by merely shaving his head and told him to leave and not return or else he would be killed.

He then proceeded to come back AGAIN and we ended up killing him after gaining DM rights to do so (on top of the aforementioned threat to not return upon his life). 

I find it dubious that he is reporting Jean for fear rp considering the RP that he offered directly following of engaging a group of 6+ gang members with nothing but a knife and repeatedly returning while his life was under direct threat.

I have screenshots and footage of the RP following this situation to show he came back and engaged in RP. 

If he felt that Jean had breached rules so egregiously why did he not bring it up then and utilize an in game report and why did he return to the same location knowing we were there and directly endanger his life?

Hi, you didn't say absolutely anything about this icly "This individual who is reporting came back mere minutes later and engaged in an entire RP scenario with us (including Jean) in which we had him at gunpoint and gave him leniency by merely shaving his head and told him to leave and not return or else he would be killed."

I will not be responding further after this as the report is not against me. However here is me ICly telling you to not come back or you would be killed. 

vjGbTdNxY_l4NvdE5TUGBuQaC5btOEvG5qQPd4pfZbO8DA52l-fn76DaVzpDoLassi_U60cDxLzcilcRwvqeG0X8E1aoKR-qf-oAfmy8JxVFbuKLF6LSztbrPZlG4js3L3m0iCBm

Also in this screenshot you can see the reported party, Jean. Standing there participating in this RP situation that happened after the reported situation. If you felt Jean had broke a rule why are you back here engaging in another RP situation with him without having brought it up to him that you felt a rule was breached or to save his POV? From what I understood you happily engaged in these RP situations as you did not roleplay any resistance, OOCLY laughed about the situation, and also came back a THIRD time for more RP (that resulted in your characters death). If you weren't having a good time why come back repeatedly?

JViva0Uv8rxEQc4bnXVLE0rWs22uPxsZIFv9yFy3mcsCZ-U2d-4O7jy3jsbYxN7vTjoHGFxO5ghhV09S86X0y20bMGAaSGo_ABgpe4rMJ9u0WF8MGf1EtwT1nwmmTxNlzgf2HsoR

• Like 1

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

• Jean_Pelletier [ID 73] - Warning - You were given demands at close range from someone with a weapon. Demands from someone with a melee weapon do not have to always be RP'ed to be considered valid. You were under FearRP in this instance and should have complied with demands, giving him your weapon instead of pulling it out and aiming it. This will reflect as a note on your account that you've been warned, but will not result in a punishment.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

Chapman & Dalvichan