CallumMontie

[Transfer Request] Bruce Wong > Humberto Martinez

TRANSFER REQUEST

Character to Transfer From: Bruce Wong
Character to Transfer To: Humberto Martinez

Requested Transfer:

$50,000 Cash.

Reason for Transfer:

I would like to use the cash to start up my alt character that I occasionally play on for some unique RP   and further character development. It will be used to buy and mod a Panto. 

IC: The "Martinez Brothers" were a known group many of the older existing gangs, Humberto's brothers had strong connections with Zetas, Triads and many other organisations, often performing Jobs and completing contracts for them. A new contract was  recently placed, and the Martinez Brothers decided to take this job on, as they have in the past. A  forward payment of $50,000 was given to the brothers, allowing them to get setup for  the job.

How would you transfer the asset(s) if approved?

Via the help of Brian Walky.

Does the character you're transferring from have an active loan with a loan company?

N/A

Does the character you're transferring from have an active debt? If so, how much?

N/A

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 4

TRANSFER REQUEST PENDING

Thank you for posting this transfer request.

After reviewing the transfer request and the reasoning behind it, I've decided that I cannot accept your request at this point in time, and I ask that you amend your transfer request with the requested information below.

• Please can you provide a in-character reason for this transfer.

You will be given 72 hours to amend your request with the information needed and if you do not do it within the timeframe given your transfer will be invalidated.

Regards,
Timmaayy

TRANSFER REQUEST PENDING

After reviewing the transfer request and the reasoning behind it, I've decided that I cannot accept your request at this point in time, and I ask that you amend your transfer request with the requested information below.

• Please can you provide a in-character reason for this transfer.

You will be given 72 hours to amend your request with the information needed and if you do not do it within the timeframe given your transfer will be invalidated.

Regards,
Timmaayy

Edited to include

• Like 1

TRANSFER REQUEST ACCEPTED

After reviewing your transfer request and the reason for it, I've decided to approve a transfer of the following item(s) to Humberto Martinez from Bruce Wong.

• $50,000

It is your responsibility to make this transfer happen and staff will not be interfering or assisting with the transfer. I also recommend that you do not make attempts to transfer any asset(s) outside of the approved asset(s) listed above, the transfer will be monitored through server logs.

You are also not allowed to post a transfer request for another 14 days from this post. If you attempt to request a transfer prior to this deadline you will be muted from our forums temporarily. 

Regards,
Timmaayy