ID 3 & 2 MG and NRP

Player(s) being reported: ID 2,3
Date of interaction reported: 18 . September 2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1600367958

Your characters name: Martin Bruise 

Other player(s) involved: 216

Specific rule(s) broken: MG, NRP 

6. Metagaming (MG)

• Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information

• Mixing IC and OOC information without any benefit is a minor MG offense. For example, a player uses IC chat to call someone by their player ID displayed above their head.

• Players may not have any interaction or knowledge from their alternate characters.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.

• If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash reports discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.

• Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.

• Players can’t depict their character with real images or game images not possible on ECRP.

• Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.

How did the player break the rule(s)? so basically i just passed them then carried them to the side walk and then did /me takes the gun off the man? but i never got an answer from him and that is because he was talking on Discord/Teamspeak and telling him IC information throw there and waiting to his friend just magically show up, and in clip you can hear them talking throws 3ed party he staled the Rp until his friend came and pulled a gun on me. you can hear them talk from id 2 mic all the evidence. and as you see when id 2 asks for what happen id 3 needed cough drop but he heard him from discord/teamspeak. 

Evidence of rule breach:

Clip of the situation : 

i tell them to save POV: https://imgur.com/F2KpBiR

Edited by Kurdo251
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Player ID 2 - Anton_Styles - why can we hear at least one other voice coming from your microphone? Were you using third party software to communicate with the injured player?

Player ID 3 - Danny_Wobble - what is your relationship to the rescuer? Did you use any third party communication to get them to your location?

Player ID 155 - Martin_Bruise - why did you excessively use /b during the roleplay scenario? Do you feel that this was justified? 

The aforementioned players have 24 hours to provide their responses, or the report will be concluded without their response(s).

Player ID 2 - Anton_Styles - why can we hear at least one other voice coming from your microphone? Were you using third party software to communicate with the injured player?

Player ID 3 - Danny_Wobble - what is your relationship to the rescuer? Did you use any third party communication to get them to your location?

Player ID 155 - Martin_Bruise - why did you excessively use /b during the roleplay scenario? Do you feel that this was justified? 

The aforementioned players have 24 hours to provide their responses, or the report will be concluded without their response(s).

because i was so frustrated they were using third part software and got mad not because i didn't got to loot him or something it was because  that was effecting my RolePlay  during this scenario he was not answering my rp and staling it on purpose. and i do apologize that i went to OOC during this scenario. 

Edited by Kurdo251

I'm ID 2 Anton Styles, my relationship with ID 3 is he is my friend and yes I was in discord with him prior to this situation because we was both at the Dam by the top of the bank fishing, he is a new player if you check his XP it evidently shows, I had disconnencted due to internet connection before this situation and was meant to meet him at the Bank, totally honesty he didnt tell me that he was getting robbed or anything I was literally looking for him because I disconnected but I do hold my hands up and say we was on a third party communication software because I have been teaching ID 3 the rules and guidelines of the server.

• Upvote 1

Hi, I am ID 3 Danny Wobble, what Anton said is exactly what happened. 

Since you were asked by the reporter to save POV, could you please upload and post your POV, especially at the time of the robbery, before your friend showed up, and all the way to him showing up.

After careful deliberation, I have decided that the reported party did in fact breach the metagaming rule. It can be heard through the player's microphone that his friend was giving him information that might change the course of the RP, specifically, "he wrote that he took the gun". This is a blatant breach of the metagaming rule. If you wish to help your friends with OOC matters, such as server commands and script assistance, that is more than alright, however, assisting him IC by using information he communicated OOCly is not okay.

The reported excessively used /b during an RP scenario, damaging the immersion of every player involved, and any people passing by. Regardless of the reported's breaking of rules, you should not engage in excessive /b chat during RP scenarios, and continue trying to roleplay to the best of your ability. You also took a good amount of time to obey demands while at gunpoint because you were talking in /b. This is obviously not okay. Further incidents like this will result in punishment.

Players ID 2 and 3, Anton_Styles and Danny_Wobble will receive a Metagaming punishment.

Player ID 155 - Martin_Bruise - will receive a note that they were spoken to about going OOC excessively.