pepijn26

Arturo Antonio (NLR Appeal)

Character name(s): Arturo Antonio

Admin who issued punishment: Jason
Date of punishment:15-09-2020
Punishment received: 

Arturo_Antonio (5) - NonRP | NLR | Continuing hostile interactions with a player after a situation where he should have forgotten all hostility towards that player.

Reason given for punishment:
NonRP #2 | NLR | Continuing hostile interactions with a player after circumstances where he should have forgotten all hostility towards that player. | Jason

Your explanation of what happened:
So I got killed in a sale inside someones house. After I respawned my friend saw me and told me that we lost our items inside the house and on what floor. He had to go IRL and I tried to call over the radio for my friend to help me, without any response. I went to Aztecas HQ and asked the for their help. We went to the appartment and I haven't seen the guy in the 30 minutes after the NLR started.

Why should your appeal be accepted?:
The house raid is whole other situation and is not connected with the NLR it self. I got the info about the house IC and knew where it all was so I had rights to raid that house. I got killed at 18:45 and firt saw him on 19;58 my times.

Post any evidence or further details:
https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/topic/46027-lorenzo_john-id-27-combat-log-fearrp/?tab=comments#comment-243692
  • Upvote 1

Hello ,

Since I was the victim of you NLR'ing I would like to explain what you did is wrong because I let you inisde my house and I robbed you and then you tried punching me or something and ended up finishing you off and you respawned . Then right after I killed you I went outside the complex and found nothing so you saying that your friends where relying on you is not true because I was on the freq and no one was saying Arturo you okay? You clearly after you respawned told someone from aztecas that you've been robbed when you should not remember. If proof is needed ask me.

Let me add the fact like 20 minutes after you dying you tried calling me on a unkown number which is probably trying to convince me to go outside trying ti house raid me after I have just finished you off rply and killed you and you respawned and should not remember that I robbed you