ID 88 [Draco_Woods] and ID128 [Connor_Mccan] Reported for DM

Player(s) being reported: ID88 and ID128
Date of interaction reported: 15/09/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1600185327

Your characters name: Jacob Hujowa

Other player(s) involved: Taylor Garcia, Pablo Salamanca and Jerry Blade

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.

• Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.

• Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

• Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.

• Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

So basically I got a call from a friend that he has been robbed. I immediately gathered as many people as we had to go into sea lab, the enemy's had our freq and we decided to change freq before pulling in. We drove in and saw the person driving on a hill which we then decided to follow and after a while he would what seem to be stalling his vehicle and running on foot. After running for a bit my friend on the BF400 without a gun on a bike the guy who got robbed was shouting HANDS from the bike and the person thought this is a valid reason to start shooting at us . In both videos you see me and my friends barely making it out of the car before getting shot and killed. No demands given or anything. This is also a picture I've found from searching up Eclipse RP rules Which from all 4 of these the player being reported didn't have any of these's reason to attack us 7532a4da5ebb5f7d0813005699aec853-png.jpg

Id also want to state that the person thought through PMS even tho it wasent but he thought that my passenger from my car holding a gun while we are moving is a valid reason to attack us. Even though this didnt happen this is also wrong and is not a valid reason to attack us

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/oaoshr

https://streamable.com/xklysl

https://imgur.com/J0W9n2v

image.png.731ecd3a8911b166003024db1d9d37a3.png

https://imgur.com/J0W9n2v

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Player ID 152 Pablo_Salamanca - It can be heard you clearly giving demands ''hands, hands, hands'' which caused the situation to evolve into a shootout. Why did you give demands while still riding your bike? Provide your side of this situation with evidence you may have.

Player ID 88 - Draco_Woods - Provide your side to this report with any evidence you may have.
Player 128 - Connor_Mccan - Provide your side to this report with any evidence you may have.

Players will be notified ingame and be allowed 24 hours to respond, failing to do so may result in a outcome without their input.

Hello Connor Mccan here!

I code 0 at the lab when my friend was being chased, he stalled down the hill and called in radio for me to run in his direction as they where going to rob him. As I arrived at the scene I seen Draco shooting the men and the guy in the comet was shooting Draco. When I seen he was shooting at my friend I began to open fire on the man in the comet as he was shooting my friend. Thats why I felt I had DM rights!

Thanks for your time on making this report and thanks to the staff handling it.

Pablo Salalmanca here

I was robbed by these two people, upon being robbed I made a phone call to my friend to come give backup at sea labs, the group I was with outnumbered the one guy running around, my friends in the car were about to hop out and hold him at gunpoint which is why I gave demands aswell

I don't got POV because I didn't even know a report was being made

Edited by Charlie010399
  • Like 1

Hello Draco here thank you for taking this report Drizzy. Ok let me start off with saying this situation was a bit confusing for me thought I was given valid demands and didn't realise the guy was on a vehicle now seeing the clip I cant see the guy on the bf gave demands and see what I did wrong I hope you can see it was a misunderstanding started by the reporting party leading to me opening fire on the others (as they where in a gang) sorry for any disturbances for your guys RP experience.   

I'm sorry, I forgot to put the screenshots with me and the reporting party talking over PM's after the whole incident, I've edited the report too point out what i forgot too. I'm sorry about that 

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• The situation turned into a shootout from one member of the chasing party (aggressor) because of demands given. Yes they were not valid as he was still on his bike, and no weapons were aimed however given how the situation went down, multiple people chasing one person with a gun out already their will be no punishment for Dray as he was reacting under pressure to something that should of NOT happened (invalid demands). 
    Invalid demands can work as ruleplay as if you get shot back (like in this report) you report, or if they comply you get an advantage which you should of not got with INVALID demands.
  • The responsibility here falls on Pablo for issuing demands he had no grounds to give which caused the end result. Think everyone involved can learn from this situation from the invalid demands to also trying to confirm if you are under fear RP/demands before shooting. 
  • Draco began shooting the group who was chasing him after the invalid demands were given, if it wasn't for the demands this shootout would of not happened.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
Drizzy