[Transfer Request] Brian Laurie > Patrick Ferrera

TRANSFER REQUEST

Character to Transfer From: Brian Laurie
Character to Transfer To: Patrick Ferrera

Requested Transfer:

1) Vehicle: Rapid GT

2) 100,000$ in cash.

Reason for Transfer:

IC: After a decent carreer in PD, Patrick doesn't have anymore a really good income to sustain himself and actually lives in a Warrener. After some time he decides to step into the criminal world, nothing new for him since he was born in Bogotà. Struggling day by day, living almost on welfare paychecks and nothing else, Patrick meets Clay, a criminal who offers him help and most of all his friendship. Clay being part of a well know criminal organization, ''Los Aztecas',' recommends Patrick to do his best and try to join the organization. After some time outside the city, Patrick comes back in town with a clear thought in his mind. He decides to give his ''roots'' a chance. Really thinks how it's gonna go if he doesn't find a solution to this income problem, and for now, the only solution looks like this one. In order to join the organization though, he needed to get his financial game up, after communicating the higherups that he didn't really have much to himself gets put on ''standby'' until he'd have at least the right amount of money to sustain himself.

OOC: I'd like to transfer these assets to Patrick due to the fact that I won't be playing on Brian as much as I was previously and most of all to help Patrick up in the criminal world, doesn't really have anything and it's really a struggle to play with barely some cash.

How would you transfer the asset(s) if approved?

A friend of mine would help me out!

Does the character you're transferring from have an active loan with a loan company?

No.

Does the character you're transferring from have an active debt? If so, how much?

No.

Edited by KrismeisterSG
Edited the amount of money requested for the transfer.

TRANSFER REQUEST PENDING

Thank you for posting this transfer request.

After reviewing the transfer request and the reasoning behind it, I've decided that I cannot accept your request at this point in time, and I ask that you amend your transfer request with the requested information below.

• I will not approve both the vehicle and the sum of $160,000 to both be transferred over. The vehicle itself, at stock price, is over $350,000 and that, combined with the cash exceeds our $500,000 limit. Along with this, approving a transfer for our maximum amount would require much more rationale than what has been provided. I will allow you time to edit your transfer request prior to approval or denial.

You will be given 72 hours to amend your request with the information needed and if you do not do it within the timeframe given your transfer will be invalidated.

Regards,
Aldarine

TRANSFER REQUEST PENDING

After reviewing the transfer request and the reasoning behind it, I've decided that I cannot accept your request at this point in time, and I ask that you amend your transfer request with the requested information below.

• I will not approve both the vehicle and the sum of $160,000 to both be transferred over. The vehicle itself, at stock price, is over $350,000 and that, combined with the cash exceeds our $500,000 limit. Along with this, approving a transfer for our maximum amount would require much more rationale than what has been provided. I will allow you time to edit your transfer request prior to approval or denial.

You will be given 72 hours to amend your request with the information needed and if you do not do it within the timeframe given your transfer will be invalidated.

Regards,
Aldarine

@Aldarine I edited the post, lowering the amount of money to 100,000$ it should be ok. When I first bought my Rapid GT from Motorsport was 340K, stock, that's why I placed 160,000$, didn't mean to go over the allowed limit.

Thank you for your time in reading my request!

Edited by KrismeisterSG

TRANSFER REQUEST ACCEPTED

After reviewing your transfer request and the reason for it, I've decided to approve a transfer of the following item(s) to PATRICK_FERRERA from BRIAN_LAURIE.

• Rapid GT (L/P: 6EB3U31W)
  • $100,000

It is your responsibility to make this transfer happen and staff will not be interfering or assisting with the transfer. I also recommend that you do not make attempts to transfer any asset(s) outside of the approved asset(s) listed above, the transfer will be monitored through server logs.

You are also not allowed to post a transfer request for another 14 days from this post. If you attempt to request a transfer prior to this deadline you will be muted from our forums temporarily. 

Regards,
Aldarine

• Like 1