oYixYf4.png

divider.png.747c987099a979af60d3a702ea2b5bcc.png

lx54QcB.png

The leaders of the professionals are made out of a bond family, Killing, kidnapping nothing is too crazy for them. 

Before the family was known for its gang activities they did a lot of bounty hunting. They were one of the best in the fields, everybody feared them. Everybody knew that you shouldn’t fuck with the family. they were so good that most of the time nobody noticed they had killed someone even the person who died hadn’t noticed. which explains the name of the gang” The Professionals”.

They always make their victims bleed a lot so that there would be stained blood on the ground. When someone finally found the dead victim, they would be shocked by the stained blood which they did so that everybody knew it was them. In the prime of their bounty hunting career, even the police and government feared them. When the police found a body with black blood on the ground the police were so scared that they just closed the case so that they would not interfere with the family.

Nowadays the family has made its name in the gang world. Black cars are everywhere and most of the gangs are aware that they shouldn’t interfere with the family.

vWHFMPi.png

[IC]

Note: Failure to follow can result in death. Please make sure you read and understood the rules.

• No man for himself. if you get in trouble or plan to confront someone. >always< inform the rest of the gang about this.
  • Always wait for backup.
  • Never mug a friend or allies of the family.
  • Follow the chain of command.
  • Never lead police to a gang hideout.
  • Never snitch on family or friends of the family.
  • Don't start or finish any gunfights at Bayview or LSC unless it's been approved by a leader
  • Respond to any backup calls.

[OOC]

(( If you break any server rule you will be reported to an admin and you will get your punishment. We don't care if you're in the gang. Server rules need to be followed. If you break multiple server rules will result in getting kicked out of the faction.
NLR: Our family is for life if you decide to leave, leaders decide you're not made to be part of our great family, or you have something holding you from being a member of the faction can and probably, if you don't have a strong enough reason to leave the gang,  will be resulting in your dead.))

dPw7axf.png
Not everyone can join this Family. Only people that we trust can get in. If you can gain our trust you're in, if you can't... Well, if you can't it will be a really sad end for you.  
If you're interested in joining the gang you can. 
You can find our contact on my business card. Contact today.

Cc0gGNn.png

ADRIANA'S BUSINESS CARD
Email: [email protected] 
Phone: 4478117 ;
((Discord: https://discord.gg/T4Z5gSC )) 

YxjrXb8.png

HITMAN:

The Professionals can get whoever you want to be killed if you contract is accepted. (if we fail to do the job we'll give you the money back. We can give a custom message to the person and send you a photo of his body for the value+1.5k) All information about the person needs to be sent by SMS or spoken to the Leaders.
(( Contracts need to be ICly, any OOC request will be denied ))

INFORMATION:

MUGSHOT:
HIS/HER NAME:
Where can we find him:
Job:
YOUR NAME:
YOUR PHONE NUMBER:

FIREARMS IMPORTS:

We have some contacts that can send some guns to Los Santos. Usually, we have Micro SMG, SMG, Pump Shotguns and Assault Rifles (AK-47), Pistols, SNS Pistols, Combat Pistols, Heavy Pistols and .50 Pistols. You will be very happy with our service, with our response time and of course with our prices, and when you need more ammo call us, we'll deal with that. If you need mods to your weapon we can import that too, usually, we import Grips, Flashlights, Drum Magazines, Silencers and Scopes.

DRUGS IMPORTS:

If you are addicted or you want to sell drugs to make some money, we can import that for you, just get in contact with us.

GRAND THEFT AUTO:

Do you want to test-drive or ChopShop a car? Tell us what car it is and we'll bring one for you.
If you want to ChopShop a car or Test Drive it we can help you. You tell us the car location, model and colour, and we will get you the car.
The Cost will be 80-90% of the payment from ChopShoping the car. You just have to give us the location and informations about the car.

Discord:
https://discord.gg/T4Z5gSC

thepro.jpg.edad353ebcb01b088168e7e5a0b54604.jpg.3d77129280d328a985d6ddbd8225a691.jpg

24478f65-f9bc-4bbf-8cd3-0f9f7d2461ce.jpg

59b34a9a3f03e_CarterShadowShalami.png.6d14652db5de6adec527d1449d6cef0b.png

image.png

• Like 1

1. NAME: Jake Ryan
  2. PHONE NUMBER: 5611311
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: Well since im bored and i wanted to be in some family/gang/crew for the longest time, meet some new people, etc.

[OOC]

1. COUNTRY: Israel
  2. AGE: 16
  3. EXPERIENCE POINTS (SCREENSHOT /STATS): 60-61K
  4. ACTIVITY (HOW MANY TIME YOU PLAY PER DAY): 6-8 hours per day.
  5. DISCORD: #7801

• Like 2

(( @ohadzz - Please DM Henrique Azevedo #2160 or Shalami #0227 on Discord requesting an invitation to the Faction and to the Discord.  ))

At this point, we would like to invite you for a 7 days trial in our family.  We will call you on your PHONE.

Best Regards,

thepro.jpg.edad353ebcb01b088168e7e5a0b54604.jpg

Edited by xeater

[IC]

1. NAME: James Schmidt
  2. PHONE NUMBER: I dont have one due to trafficing of cops
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: Because I was part of the older one with shadow and want to still be with him and in his team.

[OOC]

1. COUNTRY: Germany
  2. AGE: 16 (17 in 19 days)
  3. EXPERIENCE POINTS (SCREENSHOT /STATS): will post soon once home
  4. ACTIVITY (HOW MANY TIME YOU PLAY PER DAY): depeds minimum 1 hour
  5. DISCORD:Headedblock#0352
  • Like 1

(( @Albatrosgaminng - Please DM Henrique Azevedo #2160 or Shalami #0227   on Discord requesting an invitation to the Faction and to the Discord.))

At this point, we would like to invite you for a 7 days trial in our family. As you have no phone, we will look for you today in the industrial zone.

Best Regards,

thepro.jpg.edad353ebcb01b088168e7e5a0b54604.jpg

Edited by xeater

1. NAME: Thomas Oconner
  2. PHONE NUMBER: 2762809
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: The family needs more loyal people and I'm that guy who will be able to offer that kind of loyalty

1. COUNTRY: Belgium
  2. AGE: 21
  3. EXPERIENCE POINTS (SCREENSHOT /STATS): xFyRyMN.png
  4. ACTIVITY (HOW MANY TIME YOU PLAY PER DAY): ~ 5 hours a day
  5. DISCORD: iThomas#3692
  • Like 1

We have the contact the we call the people that want to join the gang. I dont see any problem on the application...
Can't we have the discord info too?

(( OOC POST ))

It must be done in character, you may link your discord, you may not recruit via Discord. All recruitment must be done via an IC protocol.

I know and that's what we'll do but we can't have the discord on the application? thats the problem? i can delete it.

Edited by xeater

(( OOC POST ))

Your problem is here:

APPLY TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY:

[IC]

1. NAME:
  2. PHONE NUMBER (if you don't have a phone tell us where we can find you):
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US:

[OOC]

1. COUNTRY:
  2. AGE:
  3. EXPERIENCE POINTS (SCREENSHOT /STATS):
  4. ACTIVITY (HOW MANY TIME YOU PLAY PER DAY):
  5. DISCORD:

Alright. Can I delete and keep just the IC? So we can proceed to the IC interview/application?

[OOC]

1. COUNTRY:
  2. AGE:
  3. EXPERIENCE POINTS (SCREENSHOT /STATS):
  4. ACTIVITY (HOW MANY TIME YOU PLAY PER DAY):
  5. DISCORD:

((@Xylum can we keep this so we can chose who we'll interview ? Just this little part that is IG questiosn)

[IC]

1. NAME:
  2. PHONE NUMBER (if you don't have a phone tell us where we can find you):
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US:

30 minutes ago, Xylum said:
  1. NAME: Ronald Fletcher
  2. PHONE NUMBER:  3338126
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: I just gave someone a lift who told me a little about your organization and i myself are unemployed and poor. so i think we can help eachother

Screenshot_6.png

Edited by Xylum
Please do not include OOC information in the application.

1. NAME: Jadon Woods
  2. PHONE NUMBER (if you don't have a phone tell us where we can find you): 5219803
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: I love to RP but I get bored being alone and I want to join your group to RP with other people and have fun.
  • Like 2

[IC]

1. NAME: Michael Nowak
  2. PHONE NUMBER: 2731276
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: I got bored of normal life, I want to have some challange, and good homies I can meet with.

Edited by MikeMichael225
  • Upvote 1

On 9/12/2017 at 1:55 PM, LilTec said:
  1. NAME: Jadon Woods
  2. PHONE NUMBER (if you don't have a phone tell us where we can find you): 5219803
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: I love to RP but I get bored being alone and I want to join your group to RP with other people and have fun.

10 hours ago, MikeMichael225 said:

[IC]

1. NAME: Michael Nowak
  2. PHONE NUMBER: 2731276
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: I got bored of normal life, I want to have some challange, and good homies I can meet with.

guys we will contact you IG, good luck.

@xeater

• Upvote 1

1.NAME: Nick Delvinchi

2.PHONE NUMBER: 2371967

3.WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: I got sick of driving trucks for a living, I want a great opportunity to better myself, and I can meet people that I can one day come close too and really trust to take a bullet for me.

• Upvote 1

1. NAME: Drake Ryan
  2. PHONE NUMBER: I will update it soon
  3. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US: I used to be a part of many goverment businesses, Last one was Los Santos Costums, I retired from them as Junior Mechanic.
  4. After I reached my goals I decided to start living my life better and do what ever the fuck I want, to enjoy life.
  5. I'm very experienced in so much things, I know this organization NEED me and my skills.
  6. My brother is Jake Ryan, I want to keep him close to me, I'm looking for people to trust and to be with.. to chill with.. that's it, I will do everything to help us!

[OOC]

1. COUNTRY: Israel
  2. AGE: 17.5
  3. EXPERIENCE POINTS (SCREENSHOT /STATS): 30k-40k
  4. ACTIVITY (HOW MANY TIME YOU PLAY PER DAY): 2-4 hours per day. (That's my free time, I'm very busy person but I will be active)
  5. DISCORD: Ron#4042