TheFluciFial

Insurance Money.

Hi,

Now a lot of people might disagree with me BUT... I think that Car Insurance should cost money, and it would be a crime if you didn't have it. I believe it would add a bigger RP aspect to the server.

Thanks.

-1, In RP I want choice in function of car per situation. I don't do supercars usually, but if I want an offroad vehicle and a daily driver and a bike, it should not limit me because of insurance. Maybe it could work for the vehicles you have OUT of Mors

Just now, Triple Seven said:

-1, In RP I want choice in function of car per situation. I don't do supercars usually, but if I want an offroad vehicle and a daily driver and a bike, it should not limit me because of insurance. Maybe it could work for the vehicles you have OUT of Mors

Maybe you could choose the two cars you want to insure, for the moment you can only have two vehicles out of mors, maybe make it a think once you get them out of mors they can be the only cars you drive until the new day has begun?

-1, I'm already annoyed that having a car out in the lots for sale counts as one of your 2 vehicles from mors and i feel that we should not be limited to how many vehicles we have out of mors as some of us want to share vehicles with others for the sake of RP but cannot have more than 2 vehicles out.

21 minutes ago, Albatrosgaminng said:

what do you mean with not more than 2 cars can be outside?

If you take out 2 vehicles from Mors, and attempt to take out a 3rd one or buy another vehicle it will tell you that you already have two vehicles out.

Just now, Albatrosgaminng said:

seriously?

can you have only 2 vehicles out or what? I have had 3 vehicles outside

Yep, the last patch tweaked it so that you can only have 2 out I'm pretty sure. Because before you could have more vehicles out of Mors, and now if you still have them out from before the update it won't let you take out more vehicles until they are destroyed and you have less than two out.

+1

It would be cool if car insurance was an actual thing you had to show police or other players, and that it were optional. I'll insure my daily driver, I wont insure my project/drift car. If I get into an accident I can /showinsurance to another player and vice versa. If police get involved, the party without insurance gets fined/jail. IDK, eitherway, it'd be cool if car insurance had some RP functionality.