MissDeeds

Tab_Yez [ID 198] - DM

Player(s) being reported: Unknown 
Date of interaction reported: 02/09/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1599070533

Your characters name: Alicia Rodriguez

Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:

"7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban."

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I had zero demands/interactions with this person prior. I just left Chilliad where my allies were and was leaving to go the city. I was opening the tollbooth and was gunned down with no demands, no RP reason. I don't even have an ID to associate this report to as I have no idea who or why they even killed me. 

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/qci7pd

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hello!

Before that me and another guy got robbed on the traintracks which Alicia was involved in. Since my shadowplay have not been working for the last 1-2 months I informed my friend to save pov for me but it didnt catch the entire situatition. I hope she can confirm it also herself that she were involved in the robbery, admins can propably also check timesstamps to confirm her name as well.

https://streamable.com/afvuiv

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Hey,

I absolutely was present when you attempted to loot one of my allies and was held up, but not by me. Here is my POV from that situation, i never interacted with you nor did I even raise a gun to you. https://youtu.be/g30h5YGBa9Y

The situation ended, we left, I even had time to return our HQ city, change car, buy some weed and go to Chilliad, setup with allies and be involved in completely new RP situation. You were not following me nor were you engaged with any active RP. There were no demands given. 

What you did to me was a KOS, something that has not been in eclipse for a very long time.

"You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason."

I have full recording from the moment of this interaction up to the point I was DM'd at tollbooth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 12

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

Tab_Yez - will receive a punishment for violating the Death-matching ruling. To quote 

Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

In this report Tab_Yez was robbed by Alicias' group including herself. Even though she was not a directly involved, in the actions, her attendance is enough to include her under the same as the immediate aggressors in this, giving Tab_Yez valid reason to take revenge on those whom were involved in that situation. 
However where Tab_Yez violated the death-matching rule, highlighted in the quote above. Their was NO INTERACTION or buildup..just shoot on sight.
How would you know who you just killed? What if it was someone else who dressed similar? There are quite a few females who may wear the same mask, top and have dark hair. The situation at the tolls happened roughly 45-50 minutes after the robbery started. Furthermore the reasons Tab_Yez had were valid, the execution was not. 
Would also like to state we do not generally accept crimes taking place at the tollbooths, it's a government job with CCTV in place however locations can get outweighed if the reason is good enough & the roleplay started elsewhere and lead to that location.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

Drizzy

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1