Bandar Bomb

FailRp Stranger 5755_967

Your player name: Turki Jan

Player you are reporting: Stranger 5755_967

Rule broken: Fail RP 

Explanation of events/why you are reporting: So we point a gun on him and ask him gives key and hands up he /B OOC how ? when my friend explained how he jump in his car and run away while i was point the gun on him all time

Time and date: 04/09/2017   03:06 pm GMT + 3 

Evidencehttp://plays.tv/video/59ad428ceb66363f1b/fail-rp

Already informed the player about the report : http://imgur.com/a/Iietr

Edited by Bandar Bomb
  • Like 1

Hi, its me on the situation. I'm really sorry, for that, i just come back to the game, and i dont know the updates that the server do. I dont know if now u can like steal my car and then sell, it you know? And im scared with that situation, because i really dont know if u can sell it or not, with the new items. I'm really sorry, i just want to ask you if u can forgive this because i dont really know if u can sell my car or not u understand bro? 
I'm going to see the update and the new things that the server have now. 

I'm really sorry bro, and sorry for bad english to... :/

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, eXa said:

Hi, its me on the situation. I'm really sorry, for that, i just come back to the game, and i dont know the updates that the server do. I dont know if now u can like steal my car and then sell, it you know? And im scared with that situation, because i really dont know if u can sell it or not, with the new items. I'm really sorry, i just want to ask you if u can forgive this because i dont really know if u can sell my car or not u understand bro? 
I'm going to see the update and the new things that the server have now. 

I'm really sorry bro, and sorry for bad english to... :/

Well we cant sell your car we can only use it to do crimes,drift, We cant sell it .  and i accept your apologize :) you seems like a good lad.

And no worries next time make sure your good with rules :3 

Admins i accepted his apologize.

Best Regards 

Edited by Bandar Bomb
  • Like 1

Hi, thank you for the report;

I'm glad you sorted this out on your own. 

@eXa you should catch up with the new rules that were added during the time you weren't playing on the server. You can do so by pressing this link.

Since the rule broken wasn't major and both parties came to an agreement, no action will be taken.

Report Resolved/Locked.

• Like 1