Msato

Equipped Items to Inventory on Injury

Plain and simple - Any item equipped in the newly added clothing / weapon UI slots should fall into the player inventory upon injury, if there is no room in the inventory then it would fall to the ground.

Currently items such as Radio's, Guns & Body Armour all require a /frisk to obtain whilst someone is in the injured state.

Guns held in hand upon injury should fall straight to the ground and not the inventory.

+1 

There's been a few situations where people who I've injured either refused to move their weapon over to their inventory so they couldn't be looted by me forcing me to do 2 things.. 1 finish them off which I hate to do cause it just deprives them of rping further.. or 2 RP taking the firearm off their person which majority of the time they just stall or just completely ignore the RP.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.