Player(s) being reported: ID 231
Date of interaction reported: Friday, 7. August 
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1596829411

Your characters name: Katarina Petrou

Other player(s) involved: Tab Yez @JustTabed

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.

• Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.

• Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

• Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.

• Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

So we were driving on the highway and saw a shootout going on. We drove past it not stopping much. We then left the scene after it seemed to have ended. We kept driving and then went onto a main road to ask them why they are chasing us. They tried to give us demands to get out of the car but we drove off. They kept following and my passenger told me to pull over. He then shot the guy that was giving us demands. I drive off immediately after he injures him and then we start getting shot. Eventually my engine stalls and I pull over and get on my knees. Then ID 231 comes with the other guy and they tell me to drop my gun which I eventually do after being confused about a robbery on a highway. After I drop my gun and FULLY comply with their demands. ID 231 jut shoots me for no reason. 

Evidence of rule breach:

Demands: https://streamable.com/pqy8fk

DM: https://streamable.com/2gsb2s

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi there! Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself and @Dalvichan. During this time, we ask that you please refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between anyone involved.

Regards,
Moderator jason

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• @JustTabed - Tab_Yez (284) - Please explain why you shot at ID 71 without any demands or RP? Do you feel you had DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why? Please provide any evidence you can related to the situation.
  • @Chrisy - Collie_Fegan (231) - Please explain why you shot at ID 123 after she complied with demands. Do you feel you had DM rights in this scenario against the driver, and if so, can you please explain why? Please provide any evidence you can related to the situation.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator jason and Senior Support Dalvichan

Edited by Dalvichan

Hi, I do feel that I had DM rights in that situation, he got out of his bike in middle of the road and gave us demands. Around 30sec-1min before that he got off his drag and attempted to give us demands once again even tho the players that were chasing us didnt have a rp reason. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Collie_Fegan here.
ID 231 did in fact comply with the demand of dropping the pistol although she was directly involved with shooting my gang member. The reporting party is stating that is it for "no reason" although you can clearly see the reason.

I feel I had DM rights and deemed it as it was severe hostile action towards a higher member within my gang, the IC motive and interaction was also there. At this point I decided to kill 231 as I didn't see a reason to let her live.

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

• Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.

I'd also like to add you made no interaction to tell me that you would be reporting or even to solve this. A lot of people would appreciate a chance to save their POV to help with reports like this.

If anything else is needed from me please let me know.

• Like 6

@JustTabed Are you aware that demands given to a moving vehicle aren't considered plausible demands for an attack? This does apply both ways.

if you look back at the footage you can see that he got out of his bike when we were stationery , we drove little bit forward and he gave us demands so I dont see how the car can be counted as ''moving vehicle''. 

ID 231 did in fact comply with the demand of dropping the pistol although she was directly involved with shooting my gang member. The reporting party is stating that is it for "no reason" although you can clearly see the reason.

There is 0 reason why you started to chase us, yall are just bored chasing everyone around who are wearing masks.

Edited by JustTabed
  • Like 1

REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Tab_Yez (284) - DM | Killing a player without a valid reason.

Collie will not be receiving a punishment due to the fact that the driver was in a vehicle with someone who just killed their ally. Realistically, you would be attacked in that situation alongside your friend. Thinking you're invincible due to DM rules is simply ruleplaying and is not encouraged on this server.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
Moderator jason

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2