ID 189, 343 [NonRP , Unrealistic Robbery]

Player(s) being reported: ID 189 ,ID 343
Date of interaction reported: 06/08/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: atZFW4v.png

Your characters name: Jordan Shakur

Other player(s) involved: Name(s) None

Specific rule(s) broken:

15. Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping

• Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk. Desert or forest areas are considered secluded but witnesses should still be considered.

• One cannot force victims to withdraw money, sell script assets, or give assets not present IC.

• One cannot steal from players with NEW PLAYER above their head unless they have deliberately taken part in an active crime scene in which protection is temporarily lost.

• Players may not steal from their faction treasury as the F4 menu is OOC.

• Permission for prison break must be approved by a Senior Moderator+ prior to the attempt.

• Players may participate in no more than 1 prison break attempt within 1 OOC week.

• Players are allowed to kidnap or to take other players hostage for these specific reasons:

• You have to have a roleplay reason to attack the victim in accordance with the DM rules.

• If you attempt to commit robbery of a property, you are allowed to hold the players within that property until you have finished the robbery. An NPC is not a valid hostage.

• All included players may not take another hostage for 1 OOC week if police are involved.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

ID 189 and ID 343 approach me and start talking and asks me to give a recruiter number when I start typing ID 189 aimed at me and asks me to get out of my car and start robbing me in a populated area which is unrealistic according to the server rules. 

Evidence of rule breach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTr48Anno2c

Player attitude when I ask him to save POV

https://imgur.com/EaF96U7 

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• [Tab_Yez [ID #189]] - [ @JustTabed ]
    • Please explain your reasoning for robbing the reporting party in a such a highly populated area, as well as it being a apartment complex parking lot.
    • Please provide any and all UNEDITED video footage you have of the events.
  • [Katarina_Petrou [ID #343]] - [ @HappyPancakeMan ]
    • Please explain your reasoning for robbing the reporting party in a such a highly populated area, as well as it being a apartment complex parking lot.
    • Please provide any and all UNEDITED video footage you have of the events.

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
MrWonanother.

I am Tab Yez, we passed by seeing the colours of a rival gang, we also asked him if he is ''La Familiia'' and he confirmed he was. We distracted him by saying that we wanted to join them and at the end I gave him demands, I told him to put his hands down and follow me into a alley/darker location where people cant see us. My friend Katarina was driving around the area making sure no one arrives, if so we would've left immedietly.since La Famillia is affiliated with council and council have been attacking/robbing us recently. We have had multiple shootout against La Famillia but unfortunately I dont have footage since I clean my files every week, and I am sure that he can confirm it himself. Why can it be heard that you were in a discord call, possible metagaming ?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't have anything else to say to what @JustTabed said. During the robbery I was mostly driving around the area to make sure no one was able to see the robbery that was going on and if any one saw it we would have left immediately.  

My friend Katarina was driving around the area making sure no one arrives, if so we would've left immedietly

• Downvote 1

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

• [Tab_Yez [ID #189]] - [ Non-RP // Violating the robbery rules risk/reward ]
    • The apartment car-parks would realistically be populated with other members of the apartment, windows looking down onto the parking lot also, as well as passers by, his hands where up for several seconds before you told him to put them down, but by this point you had already aimed your weapon for several moments prior to this.
    • "All robberies should take place in secluded areas where there are little potential for witnesses. Witnesses are not limited to players, but also areas that are realistically populated."
  • [Katarina_Petrou [ID #343]] - [ Non-RP // Non-RP // Violating the robbery rules risk/reward ]
    • The apartment car-parks would realistically be populated with other members of the apartment, windows looking down onto the parking lot also, as well as passers by, you gave clear demands while he under gunpoint to get out of the vehicle and kept watch thus aiding in this robbery.
    • "All robberies should take place in secluded areas where there are little potential for witnesses. Witnesses are not limited to players, but also areas that are realistically populated."

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

MrWonanother.

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.