Player(s) being reported: 86,111,174,156,163
Date of interaction reported: 1/8/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 55 l 1596265797

Your characters name: Manula Adams
Other player(s) involved: 
Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I was patrolling around one of our properties where there was some suspicions activity going on. As seen in the footage I did not point the gun at ID 86 and was not threatening his life by any means. His friends (ID 111,156,163) were already positioned at the top of the building and started shooting everyone around without providing any demands or his allies life being in danger.Then ID 86 backed up his his Kamacho, Rams on my Kamacho in attempt to injure someone taking cover behind it. The Kamacho was used as a weapon in an active shootout and was not used with the purpose of fleeing. In my opinion the above stated scenario was a clear violation of the DM rules, and hope necessary action will be taken against those who were involved.

Thank you.

Evidence of rule breach:

Clip 1: https://streamable.com/wx477b

Clip 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfJDd6nThw

Edited by Manula_Adams
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Thank you for submitting this report. Please be patient as we review the evidence. We’d like to hear from the following players:

• Aiden_Boink - Please provide any evidence or explanation for your side of this scenario. Why did you initiate shots in this scenario without any prior RP or demands? Do you feel you had DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why?
  • Raydwan_Javari - Please provide any evidence or explanation for your side of this scenario. Why did you initiate shots in this scenario without any prior RP or demands? Do you feel you had DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why?

All reported parties will be notified here and in-game and will have 24 hours to provide a response. If no response is given, a conclusion will be made based on all available evidence provided in this report. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Sr. Support Dalvichan & Moderator Krooks

Hey. I have video proof of me not shooting the guy. As soon as I got on of the ledge I saw him injured already. Here's the link: https://streamable.com/me92fs

Also. I am confused on why I got the report in the title but there is no explanation of what I did wrong in the paragraph, my ID is also not in the paragraph.

• Confused 1

First off thank you Dalvichan for helping out with this report, Mr. Adams and I are in the middle of sorting it out OOCly which I have evidence of if you would like to see that, we are still in the midst of it, but I will still show my side of the story 

I do have my side of the story on body cam, which I can show, I was told that the gun was aimed at him which is provided in the body cam,  Although after I saw in the footage on their side of the story shows that they obviously did not. Also my defense is if only real life I was in a real life situation and I was lock picking cars with my gang at a rival gangs place and they start chasing down my gangs cars and mine down a road and one hops out a car with a pistol in his hand, that is going to mean business in my eyes, also in real life just like in the game in those situations, your adrenaline will be pumping so much your thought process will most likely be boosted and slurred wouldn’t you say? There would be so many thoughts going through your mind at once, maybe thinking that your friend may possibly get killed right in front of your eyes and you could do something about it? I would 100% say I would shoot someone for a lifelong friend like that, obviously if a man pulls up to a scene with his gang and their cars are getting lock picked and they pull out weapons there trying to do something. They're not just pulling them out to play catch with. They pulled weapons out for a reason not just for show. I’d also like to add that we have been lock picking their cars for a couple days and they have known it as well. I don’t have video evidence, but I do recall one of their members saying “do it again and see what happens” which is obviously a threat, I do not know if that pertains to anything that happens in this report, but if anything It could help my part of the case. Also the man that is reporting me is now permanently banned due to other things, This event did not turn out how I wanted it to all, and was not expecting to get this report after giving my point of you from the situation to all the members of the crew we killed. I feel in a real life situation given to me in this exact way I would have done the exact same thing, Even if one thinks it not RPly I would highly doubt that, even a lot of people in the real world make stupid choices due to there adrenaline and rush of to many things happening at once, People get scared and just act and don't think, there only thought is survival and getting themselves and there loved ones out of a situation. Really think about that if you were in that situation and someone just came out of there car with a gun in there hand and running toward your best friends car with it in his hand while other cars are surrounding your friend in there own territory. My adrenaline was rushing and as I got commands and he was telling me what was happening below the roof, I felt no hesitation to shoot, due to my friends life being in danger, and considering there gang and two of my crew mates gang are rivaled with each other due to there same color. 

Thank you so much for your time, and I can not wait to hear back from you guys shortly!

• Haha 2

REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and all evidence provided, I’ve decided to accept this report and issue the following punishments:

• Aiden_Boink - Warning for Deathmatching - You opened fire and shot at the reporting party with no prior RP or demands to establish DM rights. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have DM rights in a situation before taking aggressive action. This will reflect as a warning on your account but will not result in a punishment.
  • Raydwan_Javari - Warning for Deathmatching - You opened fire and shot at ID 53, hitting him but not injuring him, with no prior RP or demands to establish DM rights. It is your responsibility to ensure you have DM rights in a situation before taking aggressive action. This will reflect as a warning on your account but will not result in a punishment.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

Kind regards,
Sr. Support Dalvichan & Moderator Krooks