Pazz

Renaming VIP and Donator announcements

Okay, by reading this convo again, I have realised I have come off the wrong foot, I apologise about that. I didn't see at first that you are quoting SoloSmith. I would like to say that I have VIP but even if we had free adverts through script with WeaselNews I would never use it because I don't like how the adverts are done through WeaselNEws at the bottom left, its quite hard to spot and it doesn't stay as long as normal chat advert.

Just now, OsamaBigLag said:

Okay, by reading this convo again, I have realised I have come off the wrong foot, I apologise about that. I didn't see at first that you are quoting SoloSmith. I would like to say that I have VIP but even if we had free adverts through script with WeaselNews I would never use it because I don't like how the adverts are done through WeaselNEws at the bottom left, its quite hard to spot and it doesn't stay as long as normal chat advert.

This is only one of our two options, we have an option to broadcast through chat (which is the cheapest option), and the option to broadcast through the message on the bottom left.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OsamaBigLag said:

You mean the /nrn I was talking the weazel news in chat messages /nrt