Ramisavage

ID 100 Deathmatch non-rp and ID 335 metagaming

Player(s) being reported: ID 100, ID 335
Date of interaction reported: 17/07/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1595014526

Your characters name: Louie Lovee

Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:

"7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban."

8. Metagaming (MG)

• Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information.

I was minding my own business in jail and these 2 dudes approached me and starting attacking me for no valid reason. Also while i was making a report in game, ID 335 was attempting to hold me into a headlock while he was far away from me which makes no sense. Also ID 335 bring OOC information into the game like me being currently reported on forums and he has nothing to do with it, Also he took my name from the forum report and started calling me IC by my full name. Keep in mind that ID 335 never had IC interaction with me where he got hold of my name. 

I don't know why he did that ''talking about me being reported in forums right now''. he been harnessing me OOC for quite long time now, because every time we met it resulted in him dying which happened many times and long time ago. https://imgur.com/a/zgsIKSR.

Both parties are notified to save their POV 

https://streamable.com/n8pqy6

https://streamable.com/aflosx

I made an earlier report on 335 but chose to close it at that time, as you can see the harassment he made even though he got killed and finished multiple time, yet he still remember me and you can see he never called me by my name until now, as he Meta gamed and took my name from the forum report, keep in mind we never had interaction IC where he got access to my name. The report is old and closed, i just posted it here to give you insight of the ooc harassment by ID 335 and the kinda of Bad RP he brings. 

• Downvote 4

Thank you for submitting this report. Please be patient as we review the evidence. We’d like to hear from the following players:

• 100 - Jonny_Guzman - Please provide any evidence or explanation for your side of this scenario. Why did you punch ID 350 repeatedly? Do you feel you had DM rights in this situation, and if so, can you please explain why?

All reported parties will be notified here and in-game and will have 24 hours to provide a response. If no response is given, a conclusion will be made based on all available evidence provided in this report. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Sr. Support Dalvichan & Moderator Krooks

I never PMed you anything, I told you in-game drop my stuff as you stole my ore, and then I attacked you for a bit, I saw you had no interest in fighting back and no interest from you in roleplaying. This is such a petty report as the player did not get injured or lose anything. You can see in the video that you stole my ore and then kept talking back when I confronted you, which gave me a roleplay opportunity to get my stuff back from you. Also I would like to add that in the second video you provided, you are stalling RP and not responding to my friends roleplay. It was clear by then you had no intention in Roleplaying, only in trying to report us for a petty thing

Edited by Kamiwar
  • Like 3

First of all ores in game is not for just one guy to use, anyone can share ores with others. Why are you laying about me stealing your ore? you can clearly see in the video you was not even at the mining spot to begin with. Do you find it okay to assault a guy over a stone that you can easily mine as you see in the video there was plenty of other ores to take? About metagaming it was not aimed towards you it was aimed at your buddy who took me being reported in forum to the game by him typing oocly ''you are being reported on forum right now''

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1
36 minutes ago, Ramisavage said:

First of all ores in game is not for just one guy to use, anyone can share ores with others. Why are you laying about me stealing your ore? you can clearly see in the video you was not even at the mining spot to begin with. Do you find it okay to assault a guy over a stone that you can easily mine as you see in the video there was plenty of other ores to take? About metagaming it was not aimed towards you it was aimed at your buddy who took me being reported in forum to the game by him typing oocly ''you are being reported on forum right now''

The ore was mined by me before you came there and you took it as I had no space in my inventory. It's not about the ore its about you stole my stuff and then acted tough when confronted. Like i said this is a very petty report as you didn't even lose anything out of it. I tried to create some sort of RP in prison, but you didn't seem interested but seemed more interested in reporting me straight away.

10 minutes ago, Ramisavage said:

i don't know what you on about fam, you make no sense the video speak for it self you attacked me for nothing, i ain't gone argue with you. ill leave it to the staff to decide.

the video that does not show that i mined that ore and then you stole. I'm gonna say it again, this report is petty

• Like 1
On 7/17/2020 at 1:39 PM, Ramisavage said:

I was minding my own business in jail and these 2 dudes approached me and starting attacking me for no valid reason. Also while i was making a report in game, ID 335 was attempting to hold me into a headlock while he was far away from me which makes no sense. Also ID 335 bring OOC information into the game like me being currently reported on forums and he has nothing to do with it, Also he took my name from the forum report and started calling me IC by my full name. Keep in mind that ID 335 never had IC interaction with me where he got hold of my name. 

I dont know what you are talking about, i had you /alias from somewhere (dont remember from where but propably when I robbed you in drug labs before). I have had multiply interactions with you IC where you go to snitch to cops etc, so I dont know what you mean by breaking NLR. This report is just petty.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

REPORT DENIED 

After reviewing this report and all evidence provided, I’ve decided to deny this report based on the following reasoning(s):

As stated in the requirements for posting on this forum, "Please do not take reporting another player lightly and reserve player reports for situations that have caused severe loss or were abused for benefit." The reporting party did not lose anything of value in this situation. As there is no evidence proving the metagaming by the reported party, this report will not be pursued further.

This report is denied and archived.

Kind regards,
Sr. Support Dalvichan & Moderator Krooks

• Like 2