ID 17. 416. 64 DM & NRP

Player(s) being reported: ID 17. 416. 64
Date of interaction reported: 15/07/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1594849877

Your characters name: Dara MacFadden

Other player(s) involved: ID 17. 416. 64

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

•  

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)
  • Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• • Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

•  

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I had code0'd awhile after chasing the opposing guys gang and posted the code0 in #crash-reports in the Eclipse Discord ( Evidence will be linked below )
The people I'm reporting didn't give me NEAR enough time to put my hands up, and they all just started laying shots into me and finished me, by the time everything was loaded in I was already dead. I had attempted to reach out to the people multiple times in PM's and ID 64 kept saying he wasn't involved while I tried to respectfully resolve the issue.
Evidence of rule breach:

My crash report : ccaeb8cd5f869b1a27a1ea7cdc291763.png
https://gyazo.com/ccaeb8cd5f869b1a27a1ea7cdc291763

The DM: https://streamable.com/cxjd5p

Edited by Dara orkonson
more words
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified in-game] - Mo_Stacks (416) - Why did you shoot, without giving your victim time to comply with your demands? Why did you abuse the victim's crash, and not give him time to return? Please state your side of the story along with any evidence you may have.

• [Notified in-game] - Vladmir_Petrinkov (17) - Why did you shoot, without giving your victim time to comply with your demands? Why did you abuse the victim's crash, and not give him time to return? Please state your side of the story along with any evidence you may have.

• [Notified in-game] - Kane_Mysterio (64) - Why did you shoot, without giving your victim time to comply with your demands? Why did you abuse the victim's crash, and not give him time to return? Please state your side of the story along with any evidence you may have.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator Mickeyyy & Senior Support Philoop

• Like 2

Thank your for your report, and thank you Mickeyyy for your response, On my behalf (ID 64) I was unaware of us being unable to kill him after a crash I heard the demands and thought it would be okay. I was not being rude in terms on the communication between me and the player reporting he made demands for an in character situation to be resolved and if it were resolved he said he would then not report us.

He requested his bike back for us to then not be reported however, I had no idea or knowledge of his bike and I was saying I was not involved in that. I respectfully stated this through the personal messages he was sending me in game.

I apologize to the player making the report as I genuinely had no idea about your bike and started to shoot after the other two did and therefore assumed it was okay.

All the best.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the report, and than you mickeyyy for the response, when i was in that situation i was also unaware of the following members being unable to kill someone in that situation and i apoligise to the player involved and i did not touch his belongings after. i heard he wanted his stuff back therefore i did not touch anything that belonged to him after this incident and chose to leave this situation.

I aplogise to the player making the report i did not part take in taking your bike and if i knew where it was i would have resolved this situation ingame i also did not take your belongings and if reparations are needed i would happily comply.

All the best.

This is a lie, you guys took the drag for a good near hour and managed to set up an ambush with it at scrapyard, when I retrieved the drag everything was taken from it. But the loot is not the issue here, the issue is you guys don’t understand the rules, and most interactions with your group always leads to a rulebreak on your end.

You both have said you were unaware if you could kill me or not, you all should have a double check over the rules all things considering. You all should be well aware of this by now.

Edited by Dara orkonson
Spellings
  • Like 1

like I keep saying again and again, I was not involved in taking your drag there were many others also there. You were in a shootout before you code0 and came back into a shootout, I think you are the one lying here by saying you don't care about the loot, but looking at the screen shot I have attached clearly shows you threatening me with a ban if your loot which you say you don't care about is not returned.

I understand the rules clearly, and in my case I assumed this was okay as in this scenario I was the last to shoot.

.Screenshot_1.png.f776cb6355f9be6677bec9714ce103ed.png

Edited by KaneMyst
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

hello, first of all sorry for that one shot i did i didnt intent to do this since it was a trigger finger i did mention the demands since i was already in the bush outside my house when you camped my house and when you stopped infront of the fench i wanted to jump out and put you under demands so i waited for you to come back.

you guys had a big shootout infront of my house and you camped my place for a long time so i was hidden in the bush to come out and rob you since it was only you.

my intention was to get you on your knees and rob you thats it in this scenario my id is 17 in this POV

neither did i take your drag and i dont know what happened to it after this all was done and i went from the house.

like KaneMyst mentions above we had a massive shootout you stayed at the area and when i wanted to jump you you have the code0 i waited the time we had to wait and you came back on time thats when i continued

Edited by m2sdamian

This report is not about the belongings. @Mo Stack I want to know why you immediately began shooting him as soon as his character rendered in after coming back from a code 0.

Also @KaneMyst @m2sdamian I want to know why you feel that the excuse of "He started shooting so I did" is valid.

Also if there was a reason you would have been able to shoot him then please provide me evidence

i didnt mention i shot because he did? i said i trigger fingered when i was aiming for the demands? i was holding my aim at him to get him on his knees this is why i appologise because i never intended to shoot even once so again sorry for that this happened but it was for real a trigger finger i didnt mean to tap even once @Mickeyyy so this is no excuse because he shot

Apologies @Mickeyyy I was just defending myself in this scenario as the person making the report was accusing me of being a liar when in fact it was him lying in the first place.

In regards to your question, I immediately knew it was not right of course demands are meant to be given first and I am not using "he started shooting so I did" as an excuse. I'm saying it more as what my thinking was during that very quick scenario, either way the player would have gotten downed whether I was involved or not I only shot 1-2 bullets at the very end. I went against my own judgement and know I should not have done so.

Unfortunately I personally do not have footage of what occurred beforehand, however in the original clip posted by the reporter you can see a shootout had occurred between a collection of two groups,

• Upvote 1

Hello,

as i stated above i was unaware that i was not able to shoot him, the screenshot he provided above did show that he wanted his possessions back otherwise he would have reported us, and i did not take his items there were many people at the shoot out so someone else could have taken it aside from his belongings, i aplogise for the actions of shooting him we were in a shoot out and there was alot of tention so when i saw someone i started shooting it was my mistake and i have learnt from my actions i have re-read the rules and understand what went wrong @Mickeyyy however, i do not like to be called a liar without proof all eveidence shown above suggests that he wanted his loot back and i would happily ask around if anyone has his loot and would return it to him but as i said before i did not take his loot and i do apolgise for shooting him without understanding the rule in which i cannot shoot someone after he has code 0d without giving commands and in the future proper action will be take.

I am still waiting on this evidence of a shootout before the code 0. That clip shows no evidence of two groups. It shows 3 men shooting 1 man, 2 car and 1 drag. There is zero evidence per that video of a "group on group" shootout.

Unfortunately I do not have any footage personally, however my point was in the original footage posted by the person reporting you can see that after he is downed there are multiple dead bodies on the floor. And multiple clothes and car colors are the same.

• Upvote 1

In this clip you can see one group posted up above a hill doing recon because a shoot out had just occurred, when the scenario that gets reported starts you can see in the POV many dead bodies on the floor wearing clothing same as the person who is reporting. You can also see in the POV many people wearing the same colors and cars. 

https://streamable.com/siac57

I am able to give a longer version of the clip if needs be.

• Upvote 1

This doesn't instantly give you DM rights, I wasn't in an active shootout when I code0'd originally. I knew you guys were camping inside the house so I was waiting outside, thus I code0'd. In my clip, you guys started shooting before demands were giving, that's the point of this report.

this is the best POV I can provide, during the beginning of this clip is when the shooting occurs. Somebody said the reporter has code0 during the shootout if you listen to the communications you can understand the scenario and the relevance of the code0. You can hear people going down and the code0.

We even made sure it wasnt a random who code0, as you can also hear in the comms.

https://streamable.com/vk7csm

Edited by KaneMyst
  • Upvote 10

sure, thank you for your time @mickeyyy as said before demands were given. However, as you are unable to see the shootout POV it is difficult to grasp this. This report was only started in the first place because he didn't get his bike back which I knew nothing about.

but goodluck in your decision making and I hope it goes well, I tried my best with providing everything you asked for.

• Upvote 5