ID 326 - Fear RP

Player(s) being reported: ID 326
Date of interaction reported: 7/7/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1594139932

Your characters name: Malcolm Shakur
Other player(s) involved: Elijah_Wu

Specific rule(s) broken:

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When you’re in a vehicle that is off and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

• Driving a vehicle into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover for a friend or yourself, or fleeing with it.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are in a car which engine is not stalled.

• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.

• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.

• As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:

• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We were chasing these dudes around the city, they went up to braddocks and we started a shootout up the hill. I downed this guy and after he got injured he immediately changed his radio frequency even when I'm on his body with my pistol out.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/q9adtl

• Upvote 2

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• [Dizzy_Caliber [ID 326]] - [Notified In-Game] - Do you feel that you valued your life accordingly by switching radio frequencies when the man who just shot you is a few meters next to you. Please attach any evidence you may have.

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator @dawpi & Senior Support @Thunderboss

Dizzi Caliber, ID 326 - My bad, I'm used to changing the radio frequency when I'm about to get injured. It was my mistake of doing in this situation and I didn't mean to break the Fear RP.

Also sorry for the late response I'm not sure why but I didn't get notified in game.

Thank you for your patience and comments provided for this report.
After reviewing the evidence provided, I've decided to apply the following punishments to the following players:

• Player Dizzi_Caliber will receive a Spoken to about Fear RP and value of his life for the reported incident.

In the evidence provided you were shot and downed by your perpetrator. Once downed,  you changed the frequency straight after, which you shouldn't have done. Your perpetrators were just next to you with their weapons on them and you were just injured by them. Even if they have the deathmatching rights on you, you should not proceed with not valuing your life as they are already going to kill you. If your perpetrators ran further away from you while you were injured, you could've potentially changed the frequency, however, they were just hoovering above your body and/or very close to your body. I do not believe, however, that this cause any loss to anyone, but you, therefore, you'll only be spoken to about the purpose of valuing your life, it's just a friendly note on your record for future reference, not a punishment. It's important that you value your life as you only have one, otherwise it would be a massive chaos all around.

Not happy with the outcome? If you have received a punishment that you do not agree with, you are entitled to a fair punishment appeal that follows the guidelines and format provided. Otherwise, the conclusion of this report is final.
Did the reporting party lose any items worth above 25.000 dollars as a result of this report? If you would like to request a refund, you may do so within our refund and transfer requests section, as long as your request follows the guidelines and format provided.

Regards,
dawpi thunderboss