Swattpup1989

Current State of The Council

So I am 100% certain there will be a million people commenting on this saying files reports or flaming me due to who Im with ICly. Along with down voting the crap out of this like they do whenever a REPORT is filed against any of their members.......aka Mob Mentality.

But the fact of the matter remains this is what has been occurring nonstop since "Zetas Disbanded". It seems like all sense of server rules and RP have gone out the window for the people and groups within The Council to the point where it is effecting not only my own but many other peoples RP, to the extent some of them are leaving the server to take a break out of frustration. Others are claiming to not return at all because nothing is being done.

In the past few days since this "war" began, I have noticed alot of reports have been hitting the forums regarding remaining members claiming they are Zetas and members of "The Council". Whether it be VDM, Public Robbery, NonRP, Fail RP, etc. One thing is for sure, something has changed for these groups and its pretty obvious. Below I will show some screenshots of things I and others have noticed along with a video from today in which Im not going to bother reporting because it will just get labeled as petty and mob mentalities by nonstop downvotes and other crap that I just dont want to deal with.

Comments have been made since the "war" began and since Zetas disbanded by people from all the groups within "The Council" stating the only objective is run people out of the city for good. Regardless if this is just being said on an IC manner it doesnt feel like it to many. To the point where people are alternating their entire paths of RP because they enjoy the server and dont want to be hunted until they quit forever or be forced to make an alt character just to play. At some point enough is enough and someone needs to step in and do something regarding it. However, I am not that person. Hopefully by me posting this topic, others who have felt this way or see it like this will voice their opinions and let it be known that there isnt only a select few who feel this way. And yes I know, upon this post being submitted probably 30+ people from "The Council" will flood this claiming so many different things that it will literally prove my point but thats not the point, the point is for the staff to see a thread where people are actually voicing their concerns so they can see what needs to be changed and overlooked. Along with Faction Management being able to have a log of things and be made aware of the problems.

I hope anyone who reads this does speak up and show whatever they have witnessed so that hopefully the staff or these groups can fix the way things are.
At the entrance to the pier and was driving around the pier like this....
9fGlPa.jpg
At the pier attempting to rob me and others......few minutes later DMed someone (didnt report due to no video)
vGiKo9.jpg

At the pier TODAY
https://streamable.com/ia2tbq

Hopefully people accept this post and see it as a way for them to change the way they RP and hopefully realize they are literally causing issues for people to even want to be apart of this server. But if not then thats on them, they will continue to just do what they are doing and sooner or later, the reports will pile up and it will be dealt with by staff.

• NAY 16
  • Confused 1

I get a daily downvote spam from some of your guys on some random posts i've made, even on a transfer request, Downvote should be removed but thats beside the point.

Your high command made bad decisions IC and are now facing the consequences. Unless your high command starts looking for a solution you'll keep getting hit. I don't want to mention too much as stuff could be metagamed

• NAY 3

Not trying to be that guy but isn't this DojinxMurda on the very first day Zetas disbanded? Didnt you guys start hunting and isn't this basically PD bridge? Seems like the Current State of LS right now and not the current state of The Council if im being honest. It's a power struggle, it'll pass.

And here's a time stamped video

Yall be the judge.

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

So your complaining that your being hunted because your gang started a war with the objective to take down the council. When you declare war you can't just expect the rival gang to just let you relax at pier fishing making money, the pier isn't an ncz. Your high command made a decision to attempt to take down the council now your suffering the IC consequences one of those being hunted wherever you go. 

If you can't handle war then maybe you should drop colors and go legal because most of this seems like IC issue. 

Lovely this. Whole lotta IC issue / FM issue. You complain about how some people act towards your gang, yet you join into a gang, into a war your gang started and complain about being attacked. Meanwhile you ruleplay and bait, complain and make petty reports. I suggest taking this through the right channels and reflect a bit first

Imagine trying to plan attacking a gang over radio whilst it's compromised and being confused as to why you're now involved in conflict with said gang. 

On an added note, this is all IC and I don't even see why you're mentioning "the council" at an ooc level. People who don't learn from their mistakes, are doomed to repeat them. 

Thank your leadership for that. 

OGuJ4v2.png

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 2

Damn my mans were trying to take a powermove on the city when they heard zetas got disbanded but they still got the smoke. IC ISSUE lad maybe next time you guys play it out smarter. Your IC actions will have IC consquences if you dont want that dont do them. 

Just one question though 

Why are you at the pier when your gang tried a power move to bring down then council ? 
Coming here talking about ic issues but you promote non rp / poor rp by fishing during a “war” 

I will agree with you with only one thing , yes people are leaving town but they are leaving town due to their mistakes , not the council . They choose the path , if you cant man up to your decissions then feel free to go imo 

Dont take a fight , dont be cocky and you will be chill on the server 'council' dosent want anyone to stop playing , your thinking is just wrong on so many levels.

What is the point of a gang with no one to fight ? why should we want people to leave ecrp lol ? 

If people are leaving they are doing so for their own reasons .

Edited by WindEZ
  • Like 1

This cycle will always be funny to me as you guys ask for it, then talk shit and try to clap, and in a week or so make forum posts like these. What I would suggest is look back at the history and see how other gangs ended up when fighting council and learn from their mistakes. Remember, IC actions have IC consequences.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This is nothing but an IC issue. Your poor decisions and leadership ICly led your gangs to get attacked by ex members of zetas who got supported by their previous allies, before zetas was about to disband, diplomacy was keeping everything under control. All of these gangs who are now in conflict were at an agreement, then suddenly bahm. My guess is that people thought that zetas disbanding meant all members of zetas were not going to log onto the server anymore which led to a massive underestimation of the council's force. Again, IC issue and this shouldn't have been brought to forums publicly. FM/IC issue.

Edited by KariOne
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, cedridge said:

This cycle will always be funny to me as you guys ask for it, then talk shit and try to clap, and in a week or so make forum posts like these. What I would suggest is look back at the history and see how other gangs ended up when fighting council and learn from their mistakes. Remember, IC actions have IC consequences.

some mans got memory issues fr

17 minutes ago, cedridge said:

this

Thanks for the discussion. If you have an issue with a gang's RP demeanour you should contact Faction Management with relevant evidence/examples, if you're unsure who you should contact within Faction Management please contact @Archaeah. If you have evidence of a particular person within a gang violating server rules, please make a player report in the usual way.

We will not tolerate witch hunting against specific factions. This is not a healthy discussion to be had.

- Lewis

• Like 4