On 7/5/2020 at 4:24 AM, LuckyLuck997 said:

Time To Take A Break And Chill

"Alabni" After a long day "Alabni" decided it was time to relax and chill as we are pretty good in taking breaks we know when its time to step aside and chill out.

"Albani" chilling drinking , fishing and enjoying the beautiful view.

gaghsa.jpg

Work hard party harder

• Upvote 1

Hello i wanna join the gang i'm not afraid to go to prison im very good at stealing cars and cooking cocaine so if you think I can join the gang I will gladly have a meeting

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Mattias said:

Hello i wanna join the gang i'm not afraid to go to prison im very good at stealing cars and cooking cocaine so if you think I can join the gang I will gladly have a meeting

You have to find us In-Character. We do not recruit OOC. 

• Like 1

New Start For New Members.

Alabni had a member that had two good friends that wanted to join Albani.

It was very good news for all the "Albani" members as the are looking for New strong members.

David one of the "Albani" members introduced them to Lucky the king pin of the organisation the two new men made a great impression on Lucky they showed a lot of respect to him.

After Knowing the two guys a bit more "Albani" decided to check them out in few store robberies to see what they can do.

We set a meeting with the two new guys outside the store.

nowi.png
After setting up a plan of action they knew what to do and it was time to put the masks and latex gloves on, forget about all the other stuff and go in and do the job and that's what they did...

nowi_rap.png

The two new guys did absolutely great. After 6 sucesfull robberies Lcukcy was very proud of them and surprised at the same time.

Lcuky wanted to check out one more think before officaly recruting the new mens.

Lucky wanted to test them out in a street fight .

After testing them out in a street fight Lucky took them to the Apartament to introduce them to all of the "Albani" memebers and officialy recrut them and give them the uniforms. 

recrutment.png

After successful meeting the two guys are the offical members of the "Albani" family.

• Upvote 1

Drugs Cooking

The time has come for Albani to start making money by cooking illegal drugs mainly cocaine ,MDMA and amphetamine just like they did in 1990s before arriving to Los Santos as they were very popular and well known for drug trafficking. they had all the labs in different locations  around the Los Santos set up ready to make money.  they have been working hard to keep a secret and protect it from any enemies.

unknown.png

We have turned one of the apartments into one of the labs. With security doors in place for extra security.

lab_2.jpg

When you enter the labs  you will see that there is a lot of room for tables to be places and for Albani to make a lot of money.
The safes were carefully placed on the wall so we can store all of our supplies in a safe place.

Lab_3.jpg

The tables were bought and shipped to us , and the vents were installed.

Lab_4.jpg

The only thing that’s left to do is to gather materials and start cooking.

Lab_5.jpg

Ower one  night of cooking Albani made a profit of over $250k
This was by far one of the most profitable nights for Albani a lot more cooking to come.

Edited by LuckyLuck997
  • Like 4

GANG RELATIONS

Over the past few weeks our presence in the city has been growing and our encounters with others gang have also grown. While some organizations have already decided they want to become our foes, others have been much more cordial and willing to establish official relations. In the past few days, we've received word that two gangs were interesting in setting up a meeting to discuss various matters.

Our first meeting was with The Goblins. We've had multiple encounters with the Goblins throughout the city and at labs. When we first encountered the Goblins, it was interesting because they also used white as their official gang color. But for us and them, color was not what truly represented our respective gangs.

On Sunday, we received the message that the Goblins would like to meet with our gang. We decided on the Observatory as the meeting location. 

unknown.png

During the meeting, we spoke about our relations with other gangs and ambitions. We felt our vision and current state of affairs were well aligned and saw no reason for any conflict of interest in the many years to come. We exchanged contact information and would decide on future meetings to discuss more ways to collaborate and thrive together.

unknown.png

Our next meeting was with Atlas. Some of our members knew their members and vice versa. Both sides were eager to meet and we quickly set up a time and place to have a meeting. 

Annotation_2020-08-03_171716.jpg

At the meeting, we exchanged our names and contact information. We discussed the current issues surrounding both gangs and the road ahead. We exchanged ideas on how to support one another and potentially ideas of collaboration down the road.

unknown.png

We intend on establishing relations with more organizations throughout the many months to come and we will do everything in our power to continue to grow and succeed in the city.

• Upvote 1