ID 115 [Player Theft]

Player(s) being reported: ID 115
Date of interaction reported: 2020-07-02
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1593691121

Your characters name: Tab Yez
Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:

Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping

• Robberies are to be conducted in a realistic manner and require the robber to have a reasonable in character motive. High risk, but little reward robberies are deemed unrealistic and should not be performed. Robberies should be performed in secluded areas where there is a low chance to be seen by witnesses. Desert and forest areas could be considered secluded but potential witnesses should be taken into account.

• Players cannot force their victims to withdraw money from an ATM, sell property, or sell vehicles.

• Players cannot force their victims to hand over assets that are not present in the area.

• Players cannot steal from players with “NEW PLAYER” above their head unless it is in retaliation. 

• Players with the (( NEW PLAYER )) tag that deliberately insert themselves into or start active crime scenes lose their new player protection during those illegal activities.

• Players may not steal from their faction treasury as the F4 menu is OOC.

• Permission for prison break must be approved by a Moderator+ prior to the attempt.

• Players may participate in no more than 1 prison break attempt within 1 OOC week.

• Official Factions may attempt 2 additional breaks in the case the prisoner is the faction leader.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I got robbed by ID 115 without a rp reason and in public area.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/4vjaji

First off i have no actual records of that evening so i can't provide my side from the story, but i will say my side and my point of view.

Me and my friends were talking minding our own business and that Biker who is reporting me right now  came and started insulting us by calling one of my friends a " Bitch " and made fun of my accent cuz English is not my native Language and we told him 7 times !! Dude just go we are having a private Conversation and we don't want any troubles ! but he kept saying " Shut the fuck up you bitch " and then we tried to move away to a different place to talk but he kept following us with the bike and being annoying by making fun of our accent so i pulled my gun out and then the rest is in the video he posted in the report.

Second and last words are that i didn't know that i can't rob or do any criminal activity in that place cuz as far as i know that is not a NCZ area so i thought it's okay to do that but then i learned later on that is considered a Public place and i can't do that there, so to be honest i know i made a mistake but i swear to god i didn't know that i can't do any kind of criminal activity in that are back then. 

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

Frank_Lodge will receive a warning note on his account to notify he has been spoken to about our robbery rule. 
I will take this opportunity to inform both parties that the robbery rules were put in to prevent silly public crimes where it would not make sense where you would expect normal civilians. In this case the reporting party was correct to report, it was a very public road and daylight still. Your attempt to move him away from the road was a good move HOWEVER the location you moved him to was a bad one as that would be visible to the staff & residents & passerby of that building. Contrary to what I said, players cannot use this as a shield if they are being chased or provoking a situation to hide in public places as given the situation the robbery rule may even be played down if the other party attempts to use it as ruleplay.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
Mod Drizzy