DeanXO

[Transfer Request] Dean Lean > Greg White

TRANSFER REQUEST

Character to Transfer From: Dean Lean
Character to Transfer To: Greg White

Requested Transfer:

Asset # GB200 

Reason for Transfer:

I recently got a new job as a EMT at LSEMS and I really really enjoy it more than I ever enjoyed Mining. The only problem I have is that I have no decent car on Greg and this transfer would make it much easier for me to get around quickly. I am making Greg my main character so please consider this.

IC: Greg is currently driving around in a very slow and bad car and needs a better car to get around quicker. Dean offered to give Greg his car as he no longer needs it because he stays in the city and can simply walk or take a taxi. Dean also had a BF400 that is more than enough for him.

How would you transfer the asset(s) if approved?

I would transfer them through a friend I trust.

Does the character you're transferring from have an active loan with a loan company?

No

Does the character you're transferring from have an active debt? If so, how much?

No

Edited by DeanXO

TRANSFER REQUEST ACCEPTED

Thank you for posting this transfer request.

After reviewing your transfer request and the reason for it, I've decided to approve a transfer of the following item(s) to Greg White from Dean Lean.

• GB200

It is your responsibility to make this transfer happen and staff will not be interfering or assisting with the transfer. I also recommend that you do not make attempts to transfer any asset(s) outside of the approved asset(s) listed above, the transfer will be monitored through server logs.

You are also not allowed to post a transfer request for another 14 days from this post. If you attempt to request a transfer prior to this deadline you will be muted from our forums temporarily. 

Regards,
MarcoD

• Like 1