Ryzoft

Ryzoft's Montages & Media

Videos & Images

Showcase

I will be posting new videos I make and screenshots I like here as new posts. 

Above each video/image will be a short title of the time-frame and relative to that time frame. 

The Crimson Syndicate 

The "untouchable" referring to the undisputed champions, Los Santos Triads

The Return of Tony Romano

Crimsons Beginnings

Ballas vs WCA 

Ballas Original After Council Hiccup 

Ballas Re-up

Ballas Re-up (Longer Version)

Ballas meets "The Sherifs" 

Ballas, MisfitsNLA allience vs WCA & Vory

Ballas Return

Edited by Ryzoft
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
36 minutes ago, Gekko said:

Said many times and will repeat again. Imagine playing Roleplay server where the best moments of your roleplay capabilities are shootouts, it's like there's no shooter games

You obviously know nothing about the full RP that he's done and it extends further from just shootouts. Just because theres a shootout montage doesn't mean it happens everyday. If anything the fact that it doesn't happen in everyday roleplay is what makes them interesting in the first place. You can literally open Ballas archived thread and see all the RP we've done there.

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, kenichis said:

You obviously know nothing about the full RP that he's done and it extends further from just shootouts. Just because theres a shootout montage doesn't mean it happens everyday. If anything the fact that it doesn't happen in everyday roleplay is what makes them interesting in the first place. You can literally open Ballas archived thread and see all the RP we've done there.

So you're saying I should investigate even further when the video shows just a shoot out and doesn't give a hint about the backstory? I never said there shouldn't be shootouts I said in the most of the videos there was no story behind it which seems basicly as a random shootout just like CS.

And yeah I know 90% shootouts has no backstory behind it. And yeah true role player should ask first not shoot first and then ask.
And you're trying to validate such RP as a good RP? Check the people who actually makes money out of RP and has fun on those servers you will never see a random shootout with no back story to it, they never shoot and most of all they will never make video compilation of how you can manage to put out 2 people versus one, because roleplay is not about that...

Edited by Gekko
  • Upvote 1

The Crimson Syndicate 

The "untouchable" referring to the undisputed champions, Los Santos Triads

No OOC hate to anyone involved, these were all fun fights with proper RP behind them leading upto these. I encourage all players to have a build up of real proper RP first before wanting to randomly go out and blast people. It creates a fun dynamic for all parties involved. 

• Like 1