Msato

Weapon & Ammunition Armoury

Something that is highly limited on the server is the current access to any form of illegal weaponry / ammunition for these. To assist smooth this level out "Armories" should be added, these would allow Weapons & Ammunition to be crafted, below will go into further detail.

The Weapon Bench:

This would be a furniture item, similar to that of the drug tables, that can only be placed in warehouses (returning some script use to owning a warehouse).

Example furniture object below:
kbtreUn.png

Initially, this would require a "Weapon Mold" which can be imported via the current laptop system, These Molds would craft parts of the weapon, and once all parts crafted a final recipe required for complete weapon. Each mold would have a durability limiting the parts it can craft.

Example Weapon Molds:

• Assault Rifle Barrel - Mold
  • Assault Rifle Receiver - Mold
  • Assault Rifle Stock - Mold
  • Assault Rifle Magazine - Mold

Each Mold would be used to craft the "Part" and this would require X amount of "Iron Ore".

To craft the finished weapon you would require each of the parts and then place these into the "Weapon Table" to craft:

• 1x AR Barrel + 1x AR Receiver + 1x AR Stock + 1x AR Magazine = 1x Assault Rifle.

The Ammunition Bench:

This would be a separate furniture item, that could also only be placed down within a Warehouse.

Example furniture object below:
R2ljGrD.png

This Table would craft "Casings" and "Ammo", The Casings would be different per ammunition type, e.g.

Each casing would require "Copper Ore" (1x = $100 at Average) to be crafted, 1x Copper producing different amounts per casing type:

• 1x Copper Ore = 50x Pistol Ammo Casing
  • 1x Copper Ore = 25x Heavy Ammo Casing

To craft bullets, you would then require: Bullet Casings, Lead Ore, Sulfur.

• Bullet Casings - Crafted as detailed above.
  • Lead Ore - Acquired via the Mine or Player interaction.
  • Sulfur - Acquired from Humane Labs.

Example Final Recipe:

• 1x Lead Ore + 50x SMG Bullet casing + 50x Sulfur = 50x SMG Ammo 

Final Setup:

Below is an example of the final setup, where there is 1x Weapons Bench, 1x Ammunition Bench & 1x Weapon Crate.

The Weapon Crate would be used for the crafted items to be automatically placed into, similar to vents covering smoke for the tables. Avoiding them falling onto the floor, preventing loss on server crash/restart.

jIOMppy.jpg

Each of the numbers used on this are mere examples, and subject to change / balance.

When potentially implementing these it would be nice to see the cost align with that of the Ore used & the current laptop import prices, however there should be a cost increase as this allows further "on demand" crafting.

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 29
  • Upvote 7

While I do appreciate the level of detail placed in this suggestion and the interesting aspect of it as well as of course being a massive plus for criminals, I cannot support the easy introduction of more weaponry into the server in this manner. Not only would something like this have the ability to completely negate weapons competition it would also lead to a very unhealthy amount of firearms moving about within the server. 

• Like 2
  • NAY 3

5 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

While I do appreciate the level of detail placed in this suggestion and the interesting aspect of it as well as of course being a massive plus for criminals, I cannot support the easy introduction of more weaponry into the server in this manner. 

This is to potentially replace the current "lazy" method of acquiring weapons, which is literally waiting for time to pass and clicking a button.

Using sources such as the materials listed and the Molds required to craft each weapon still adds limits to the amount that can be crafted.

This system is much more interactive, less automated and flushed out compared to that of the current Laptop Imports.

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CallumMontie said:

This is to potentially replace the current "lazy" method of acquiring weapons, which is literally waiting for time to pass and click a button.

Using sources such as the materials listed and the Molds required to craft each weapon still adds limits to the amount that can be crafted.

This system is much more interactive, less automated and flushed out compared to that of the current Laptop Imports.

I would much rather see expansion and extended development on the laptop to make it more dynamic as opposed to this. The laptop has IC backing in the form of the Cartel which stocks and manages the supply of weaponry. I do not think it is healthy to remove that especially considering it has been established that way for a significant amount of time. Along with this, as stated prior, crafting of weapons would only promote more guns in the server which of course from a criminal perspective is wanted however from an overall health standpoint is ill advised and unwarranted to me.

• NAY 7
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

I would much rather see expansion and extended development on the laptop as opposed to this. The laptop has IC backing in the form of the Cartel which stocks and manages the supply of weaponry. I do not think it is healthy to remove that especially considering it has been established that way for a significant amount of time. Along with this, as stated prior, crafting of weapons would only promote more guns in the server which of course from a criminal perspective is wanted however from an overall health standpoint is ill advised and unwarranted to me.

This suggestion was created due to the fact of the laptop development being blatantly ignored, as there have been countless posts addressing the issues, constraints & potential fixes.

Criminals would much rather have an interactive system to acquire their guns, rather than staring at a screen to refresh every 30 minutes and click 1 button.

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, CallumMontie said:

This suggestion was created due to the fact of the laptop development being blatantly ignored, as there have been countless posts addressing the issues, constraints & potential fixes.

Criminals would much rather have an interactive system to acquire their guns, rather than staring at a screen to refresh every 30 minutes and click 1 button.

Please do not mistake lack of development for blatant disregard of suggestions as that is simply not the case and there may be multiple reasons as to why something has not been chosen for implementation.

I will not deny that this is a very interesting concept of a suggestion and one that would be cool in theory but again, I just simply cannot back it with support on my end but best wishes in future development and discussion around weapon availability.

• NAY 1