ID 16, 372, 233, 153 (DM, NRP)

Player(s) being reported: 16, 372, 233, 153
Date of interaction reported: 6/20/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1592701019

Your characters name: Lester Acosta
Other player(s) involved: 250

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

8. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• • Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof that would give you a valid reason not to return. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications.

• In a situation where a player gets away from an incident where they're being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

• • Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

How did the player break the rule(s)?

As can be seen in the video, I was robbed only one block away from the bank. That in itself is unrealistic because in real life obviously you wouldn't rob next to the bank where supposedly there are guards sitting around to make sure nobody breaks in. Then, they give me demands and before I can comply with them I am shot to my death. I did a /report and the admin mentioned that I should've got out of my car. Although some may argue it would've been the best course of action. I had a gun equipped and by the time I unequipped it in the scroll wheel bar I would have been dead either way. My car did not move a single bit as can be seen in the video and I did not attempt to drive away because it would break certain rules, however, although I tried to my best ability to follow the rules to provide proper role-play, I was shot next to a bank for nothing else but my pistol. I also want to add that multiple people showed up whilst they were shooting at me, proving my point that the place in which they robbed me in is not a safe enough place to rob a player and one pistol is not worth them ignoring the fact that there are people around.

Evidence of rule breach:

• Upvote 1

Based on what you said, the report was handled in-game, but:

We did not come there to "rob you". I watched you and your friend go to the back of the store. I called for back up once you pulled a gun, and you friend was being dodgy. You fled from my location with a gun drawn, looking at my back up as they arrive; you clearly weren't stopping for them as they gave demands because you panned right back to your vehicle once acknowledging them.  Wrong neighborhood to sell guns at.

You can see on his phone he is speaking about selling a gun, I'm sure logs would confirm that with further context.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JayGamble said:

Based on what you said, the report was handled in-game, but:

We did not come there to "rob you". I watched you and your friend go to the back of the store. I called for back up once you pulled a gun, and you friend was being dodgy. You fled from my location with a gun drawn, looking at my back up as they arrive; you clearly weren't stopping for them as they gave demands because you panned right back to your vehicle once acknowledging them.  Wrong neighborhood to sell guns at.

You can see on his phone he is speaking about selling a gun, I'm sure logs would confirm that with further context.

The report was not handled in-game, I made a report however the persons in question logged off before the moderator was able to do anything with the situation.

Would also like to add that the moderator whom accepted the reported suggested that I take the report to the forums.

Edited by Lester Acosta
10 minutes ago, Lester Acosta said:

The report was not handled in-game, I made a report however the persons in question logged off before the moderator was able to do anything with the situation.

Would also like to add that the moderator whom accepted the reported suggested that I take the report to the forums.

All good. 

• Like 1

-REPORT DENIED-

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review. 

After reviewing the report extensively I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• This is not DM as you did not comply with their demands in a reasonable time. This gives them DM rights. Behind the zeta store is a historical location for criminal behavior and also removed enough from the NCZ to not fall under its restrictions.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,

Krooks & Dalvi

• NAY 1
  • Upvote 1