Jay Gamble , Collie Fegan OOC harasments

Player(s) being reported: Jay Gamble , Collie Fegan 
Date of interaction reported:  6/17/2020

Your characters name: Dario Ortega 

Other player(s) involved: A whole lot of discord users

Specific rule(s) broken:

OOC Harasment 

4. Harassment and Knowledge of Rule Breaches

• It is prohibited to leak personal information of another person or to make such threats. 

• It is prohibited to intimidate players from playing on the server or to continuously harass them in the game for OOC reasons to purposely make their game experience poor.

• Players must report cases of ban evasion, falsified forum reports, discussion of or jokes about cyber-attacks and other rule breaches. An attempt to hide such information is punishable.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Baisicly me and jay and then fegan had a conversation on ecrp discord and i had some bad gramer then he called me dislecsic and baisicly calling me dumb 

Evidence of rule breach:

You can check the chat logs  from 7.01 PM and 

https://gyazo.com/3ebcb87c0f56621e09c0d06ec46bd791

• NAY 3

I asked fegan if we can settle this oocly without any reports but he didnt seem to care and calling somone dislecsic is calling somone retarded and that not being a harasment and yall even meming my report so as you can see ill let the admins handle this as you dont see where the edge goes . 

• NAY 1
2 minutes ago, Arnis said:

I asked fegan if we can settle this oocly without any reports but he didnt seem to care and calling somone dislecsic is calling somone retarded and that not being a harasment and yall even meming my report so as you can see ill let the admins handle this as you dont see where the edge goes . 

I don't know what you just said, but you included my name in the report so I replied.

I would still like to state that what you published was on a private call after a heated word exhchange and as usual you cut out the whole talk and it dosent justify calling somone dyslexic and chrisy go make a report your not involved in this one

Report denied.

This is extremely petty and I see zero evidence of any harassment at all. Words found to be offensive were used by yourself prior to them being used by anyone else. I suppose as a general reminder to all, just be mindful of what you say to other community members. We are all (mostly) adults and should treat each-other with respect.

Kind Regards, MrSilky.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3