Bully02

ID 155 (Fear RP - PG - Stalling)

Player(s) being reported: ID 155
Date of interaction reported: 21/05/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1590091460

Your characters name: Abdou Chbab

Other player(s) involved: Glen, Tyrice, Arnold.

Specific rule(s) broken:

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When you’re in a vehicle that is stalled or turned off and a weapon is aimed at you close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

• Driving a vehicle into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover for a friend or yourself, or fleeing with it.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are in a car which engine is not stalled.

• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.

• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.

• As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:

• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.

• You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

So, me and my friend Arnold wanted to buy a house from this guy 2 days prior to this incident and he scammed us for 250K at the bank using fake contract while using /do tome promises and /me, after that we wanted to do a revenge by raiding him so we can stop him from scamming people.   We setup a trap using a friend of ours as a buyer and he tried to do the same tax evade and 50k discount, my friend asked him for a tour of said house , so we went to the house and asked him to open the door at gun point under fear rp and get in it he kept stalling and refusing commands breaking fear rp a lot,He did not respond to our commands even we had 2 pistols pointed at his head and he didn't seem to care at all, after that he unlocked the house and entered then locked it thats where he did the powergaming people get in with you shoulder to shoulder you cannot possibly get in and lock them out. So basically that was waste of out money, time and it was weak to no Roleplay quality really that was a bad experience for all of us. Everything can be seen on the video.

He refused to recyprocate equal RP and used powergaming to deny us of 100's of thousands of dollars in safe items to gain our losses back. The set up, execution, and carry out was perfectly done, and the outcomes of player 155 removed all of our possibilities.

Evidence of rule breach:

Thank you for submitting this report, and be patient as we review the evidence and allow all parties involved to respond. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We will make inquiries on players involved to obtain relevant details to reach a decision. Please stand by.

Kind Regards,
Moderator Jasmine  

I'm the reported party.

video can show im getting like 20 order at the same time, and I tried to do it all. when you asked to open the door I did, it took long in the first time because i was laging and if logs show key hits it would show that I hit the k key a lot with no response then it all responded at the same moment so u may see me locking and stopping (getting action cancelled error) 

and what you did when I unlocked it? your friend asked to drop the gun, so I dropped it.

then the other guy asked for the knife? I was about to drop it. 

then you all kept shouting get in the house, so I did.

From now you think I powergamed because I locked the house but no, The lock has its timer to allow you in and I could lock it without letting you in, I did that for self defense, its normal reaction you would do IRL if u have a thief at the door and he let you in you'd lock it.

• Like 1

@Morrison In real life we would have had the gun to your neck and you wouldnt have had ANY room to go inside, and lock it. We were in your face, not down the street. Even when abdou entered the house he waited minutes for you. You were told to drop the gun and go inside, I didnt trust your knife because you were already acting as you were and we didnt trust your movements. 

You abused animations to save yourself and decide in your favor.

Hi,  I was there. 

So basically if you go through the video. You will find out that we are all saying the same thing. I have seen this before in this server when people just stall to metagame call their friends or somehow get out of the situation. The moment, the rest of us get out to see why he is not coming in he decided to go in an lock us... I think this is very poor and extremely unrealistic. He took advantage of a game mechanic to lock himself out of us and call the police. And he pretended to be lost in game as well as he said in an OOC way even though at that point we all stopped talking and a single person gave again the demands for a 10th time. 

Also, I can testify that his sound system works perfectly as when we were inspecting the houses initially, he could talk and listen perfectly via the microphone sound system.

Edited by gspb

I didnt say I couldn't listen or talk? I said you giving too many demands at the same time and video proves that. Unlock the house, drop the gun, drop the knife, and everyone was counting and I was trying to not get shot, everyone saying im gonna shoot you in your head and count, I was so confused getting too many orders what would I do first, I unlocked the house and your friends went inside, then the other guy said drop the gun, not go inside. and the lag got me to lock the door again, so I had to unlock it again. 

I went inside and nobody followed, there is a timers for the locks that allows me to lock it if you didnt enter, or maybe I'm wrong in this point, but I asked a friend OOCly to make sure im in the safe side and they said yes you can do, so I did.

• Like 1

i wouldnt get in a big back and forth with this guy the video its long and clear there is no explanation for you spamming k key to cancel previous attempts while literally 5 seconds earlier you showed me the house no problems no lag you instead stalled untill our friend got out of the house so you can get in and lock yourself there was a big timer for our friend to get it and you cant lock it like you do thats not valid rp 
 also there is nothing you can say about dropping the gun while stalling with /dos its a clear command. id let everything go to the admins 
i was there and that was a clear case of stalling in a public place for police or friends, Break fear rp and powergaming 

Edited by Tyrice Aron

It seems as if he acts ignorant that this whole thing will be voided. You'll have someone else follow your fake scam contracts and lead them through numerous RP pieces, but cant even complete more than one of our commands when we come back for vengeance. 

Thank you for submitting this report, and be patient as we review the evidence and allow all parties involved to respond.  

• 155 - Terry_Morrison - Please provide any evidence or explanation for your side of this scenario. Why do you appear to ignore demands given by IDs 270, 139, 357, and 60 while they have weapons pointed at you? The consistent demands given by all four parties were "unlock the door and go inside", "drop your gun", and "drop your knife", all of which are repeated multiple times. In the evidence provided, you interact with them from 1:01-4:41 outside the house (a total of 3 minutes and 40 seconds). Do you feel this was not adequate time to perform all three of the actions they requested of you? Why did you choose to lock the door behind you after entering the building?

All reported parties will be notified here and in-game and will have 24 hours to provide a response. If no response is given, a conclusion will be made based on all available evidence provided in this report. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Sr. Support Dalvichan & Moderator Jasmine

• Like 1

As I said, I lagged at the first time when I was unlocking the house, you should be aware that lag happens a lot to everyone and if you check my logs you'd find me saying to my friends a lot in ooc that im laging and text is taking so long to appear. 

So when I pressed K and nothing happened, i pressed it like 4 or 5 times so it kept unlocking and saying action canceled, and then the last time the house was unlocked and they went inside. 

Then he asked me to drop the gun, I RP'd dropping it, when they asked for the knife I was about to do that but they kept counting to go inside the house, so I went inside and when I found that nobody is inside and I'm alone I thought that its a good chance to lock the door and save myself. 

And I asked some friends oocly if i can do that or no they said I can. and this is the only thing im not sure about but I think we have the timer for that?

Again, I didnt ignore anyone's demands, but 4-5 people shouting and having more than one request at the same time makes me confused and with the lag I had? I tried to do it all. 

Thanks.

Thank you for the additional information. We have some follow-up questions:

• 155 - Terry_Morrison @Morrison - You claim you are lagging, however you were able to enter the house and immediately lock the door upon entering. The delay between you entering the house and locking the door is almost nonexistent. Please provide evidence with your POV showing the lag present, as the evidence provided does not support this claim.

Kind regards,

Sr. Support Dalvichan & Moderator Jasmine

• Like 2

I dont have recording of it as they didnt tell me they're making a complaint so I would keep the records. But im sure it happens to all that sometimes you lag for a while and then everything works clear again, maybe because a bad connection with 5 or more people appear suddenly, then its fixed? I became able to RP without any lag after 1 minute or something after leaving the house. 

Again, if you check my text logs you'd find me complainting in /b for lag even before they try to rob me.

As seen on the video that Morrison I was approached and had 3 or 4 people screaming at me to unlock the door, they were shouting about they were going yo shoot me in the head and in character and out of character I was scared and it took me abit to get my bearings. I try and always RP scenarios to the best level possible and this scenario is one of them. In real life if someone walked out there door and 3 people had guns shouting orders and threatening to shoot them they are not going to do everyrhing instantly they would be shell shocked.

From the footage you can see I never refused an order if I was going to not rp and refuse them entry like some people do I could have refused but I didn't I am here to rp not to win. After getting over the shock and multiple people shouting I opened the door. I was clearly told and the video shows to wait outside. I aas told to drop my gun which i did then I was told to go inside which I did and locked the door after me like anyone would do in real life to protect themselves.

I just don't understand I followed every order but the entire thing was unorganised and shouting different commands and so on I gave them every opportunity to do what they want, if they claim stalling nothing affected them. The only reason they did not get inside my house is because they.told me to go inside without anyone inside already and gave me an opportunity to.lock my door behind me

Edited by Morrison

So im reporting these guys for raiding my house AGAIN for the same reason, and made me lose a lot of weapons and stuff taken by them and the cops.

and to make sure that they CANT raid twice for the same reason, I reported in game and they said NO, they cant raid the house twice for the same reason, and here's the evidence.

https://ibb.co/djmCjk4

https://ibb.co/YPqhSYc

Also today I had the same lag I had before while unlocking the house (which is something @Dalvichan asked me to provide, if you see in the video all was going fine and no lag at all and suddenly I tried to /showvehicles and got no response, so I tried to /b to check the lag and got no reply from the server, and I hit it like 4-5 times so i can have the same action happened the last time with the "k" key, which proves I wasn't stalling the house unlock. 

https://streamable.com/314i6t

We were not able to execute our plan last time, therefore it wasnt a raid. You also MG'ed and used an external messaging service to have a friend call the police on the raid that was successful. Not to mention you also stalled in this RP scenario as we recorded this as well. You continue to attempt to manipulate the game and brute force your game onto others. You continue to fail RP and break numerous rules as you are in the city. 

Video evidence will be uploaded. You also admit to MG as you say you called the police and or had others call when they were not involved.

5 minutes ago, Morrison said:

So im reporting these guys for raiding my house AGAIN for the same reason, and made me lose a lot of weapons and stuff taken by them and the cops.

and to make sure that they CANT raid twice for the same reason, I reported in game and they said NO, they cant raid the house twice for the same reason, and here's the evidence.

https://ibb.co/djmCjk4

https://ibb.co/YPqhSYc

Also today I had the same lag I had before while unlocking the house (which is something @Dalvichan asked me to provide, if you see in the video all was going fine and no lag at all and suddenly I tried to /showvehicles and got no response, so I tried to /b to check the lag and got no reply from the server, and I hit it like 4-5 times so i can have the same action happened the last time with the "k" key, which proves I wasn't stalling the house unlock. 

https://streamable.com/314i6t

We never managed to raid you the last time as it wasn't successful 

in this situation you meta gamed lets not get two thing mixed in order for you to escape this punishment because last time we didnt raid your house its the first time and you failed for the second time so there will be 2 reports against you in 24 hours brother thats some serious stuff meta gaming fear rp powergaming lying in do stalling .... hell people like you ruin our experience for real

2 minutes ago, gspb said:

Ooc insult = getting you banned? Come on man 🙂

• Players must not threaten other players or use offensive language in OOC chat or OOC context.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gspb said:

We never managed to raid you the last time as it wasn't successful 

Its not my fault that you raided my house once and couldnt take anything from it, its counted.

• Like 1

Just now, Morrison said:

• Players must not threaten other players or use offensive language in OOC chat or OOC context.

I was talking to Abdou who was next to me because he was recording the whole thing and it was in OOC it was never directed to you. 

3 minutes ago, Tyrice Aron said:

in this situation you meta gamed lets not get two thing mixed in order for you to escape this punishment because last time we didnt raid your house its the first time and you failed for the second time so there will be 2 reports against you in 24 hours brother thats some serious stuff meta gaming fear rp powergaming lying in do stalling .... hell people like you ruin our experience for real

Hmm? When did I metagame? fearRP? powergame? lying and stalling? the hell I did all of that? show me your evidence buddy.

You

1 minute ago, gspb said:

I was talking to Abdou who was next to me because he was recording the whole thing and it was in OOC it was never directed to you. 

You said lets get that mother fucker banned. any kid would know you mean me, you were talking about me already.

Anyways, gonna clear few things before someone asks me to do.

1 - You think I powergamed and lyed in /do because I didnt give the door key.

https://ibb.co/q9Jt61c

Here's evidence of me hiding the keys in my car, and I already sent you this SS when we were RPing.

2 - You think I metagamed to call the cops.

Im not the house owner, its Jason's house and you used the bolt cutters to unlock the door and failed more than 5 times, and if you don't know, house owners get a notification just like when someone fails to unlock one of the doors in their property.

So he received a notification, and called the cops. I got nothing to do with that.

3 - Stalling? 

No, when? I tried to answer every demand very fast because I know you already gonna follow-up in this complaint.

Anything else? Im not replying again before admins ask me to do so.

have a good one.

@Morrison If a seperate interaction occurred, you must make a new report. 

We will handle multiple rulebreaks from multiple parties involved in a single incident, but we do not combine situations/interactions simply because the same players were involved.

As this report has turned into a back and forth with few new details related to the report, this report is locked.
Please be patient as we investigate the evidence and reach a conclusion.

Moderator Jasmine