ID 141 - Deathmatching

Player(s) being reported: ID_141
Date of interaction reported: 15/05/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: https://gyazo.com/9309c7f8ea086f1fe944b3b8857df998

Your characters name: Jean Pelletier

Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken: 

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We had no prior interaction with these people.

I get a radio call that someone is driving in with a car.
I move as soon as possible to go and check.
As soon as I peak around the corner (emptied handed at that time) I hear my friend saying shots.
I reach over to take my gun and at this time 1 or 2 bullets was already headed my way.

I instantly get terminated not even a few seconds just after.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/id3wuh

(Edit) Longer version added : https://streamable.com/qgq7ob

Entrance footage https://streamable.com/pvr39q

Edited by Captain Tofu

As can everybody see that he cut the first 15-30 seconds of when we roll in, I'm pretty sure he was taking the plants he got the call that i was rolling in. He pulled his gun before I had chance to get out of the car, i roll away with the car like 20 meters and he puts his gun away as we can see at the start of the clip, then he pulls it back out when we started shooting. So i don't think i have made any wrong moves at this point

Posted (edited)

Looking back at the video I never saw you in my back.

My POV : I was trying to park the car in a way that would protect me if a shootout was to go down. I took the gun out to check if it was a proper cover, not paying attention behind me. Hence the confusion.

Thank you for providing your input, I better understand the actions taken now that I had a good look at my evidence which happened to be a strange chain of events that led to this situation.

Edited by Captain Tofu

Could we just see the whole video from where we get to the bridge please? If you were just looking if the car was giving you enough cover then that was my bad and it was a miss-understanding but i would like to see the video please.

Edited by Csubaka56
Posted (edited)

Added entrance footage from my POV when you come in over the bridge. 
At this very point I was looking down, trying to place my car.
At around 6 seconds, you can barely see your headlights popping out the back of the house if you pay reeeeally good attention.

I legit thought you came out from nowhere around the back.

The bad timing made us both understand the scenario a whole lot differently.

Edited by Captain Tofu

Yeah as i watch ur pov i see what you were talking about because i wish i recorded it but on my screen u literraly pulled a gun and aimed a bit away from us but our way so i dont think we could blame any of us here so i dont know about the situation here im just waiting for admins respond, Also sorry about all this bullshit it was a big miss understanding from both of us.

Thank you again for making this player report. We appreciate you both taking the time to communicate regarding this report and resolving it among yourselves. 

Report locked and archived at the request of the reporting party.

Kind regards,

Senior Moderator Aldarine & Senior Support @Dalvichan