id 276 VDM , id 256 looted me without any rp reason

Player(s) being reported: 276,256
Date of interaction reported: 5/13/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1589349172

Your characters name: Edie Willis

Other player(s) involved: NA

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

.Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

.A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

.Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

.Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout.

How did the player break the rule(s)? 

as you can see  i tried to get the citybee bike  and a bus rammed me (id 276) and i wasn't in his lane ,the other bus tried too after that id (256) came and looted me 

(id 276) combat loged (1:36 video time ) 
Evidence of rule breach:

Input evidence linked or embedded here.

Edited by 7arga

Thank you for submitting this report, and be patient as we review the evidence and allow all parties involved to respond.  

•  Cody_Menace (ID 276) - @fuzzehy90 - Why did you swerve into the reporting party (ID: 34), going directly out of your way in the process to directly hit him? If you have any evidence to argue the contrary please post it. After having done this why did you log off?
  • Shawn_Menace (ID 256) - Why did you proceed to rob the reporting party (ID: 34) in populated area with no interaction with said player, shortly after having witnessed him being rammed by a bus? Why did you fail to use a scripted vehicle for its intended purpose committing a crime with it?

Kind regards,
Senior Moderator Awazki & Sr. Support Tezhl

On 5/13/2020 at 1:18 PM, Tezhl said:

Thank you for submitting this report, and be patient as we review the evidence and allow all parties involved to respond.  

•  Cody_Menace (ID 276) - @fuzzehy90 - Why did you swerve into the reporting party (ID: 34), going directly out of your way in the process to directly hit him? If you have any evidence to argue the contrary please post it. After having done this why did you log off?
  • Shawn_Menace (ID 256) - Why did you proceed to rob the reporting party (ID: 34) in populated area with no interaction with said player, shortly after having witnessed him being rammed by a bus? Why did you fail to use a scripted vehicle for its intended purpose committing a crime with it?

Kind regards,
Senior Moderator Awazki & Sr. Support Tezhl

Passed more than 24 hours

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

• ID 276 - Cody_Menace will receive Not here to RP. After extensively reviewing your logs that day I found out that you broke massively rules. You killed around 20 people within 2 hours and most of them reported you for DM. Also, you were kicked out by the Support team for breaking rules. Evidence given in this forum report is clear proof that you are not here to RP when you are using scripted work vehicles and going around killing everybody with it.
  • ID 256 - Shawn_Menace - will receive Not here to RP. After extensively reviewing your logs that day I found out that you broke massively rules. You killed around 20 people within 2 hours and most of them reported you for DM. Also, you were kicked out by the Support team for breaking rules. Evidence given in this forum report is clear proof that you are not here to RP when you are using scripted work vehicles and going around killing everybody with it.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

Kind regards,
Senior Moderator Awazki
Senior Support Tezhl