Msato

Realism & Restrictions for Pets.

In the recent update pets were brought back, over the last few days I've watched chickens run through shootouts, dogs sit on the back of drag bikes, every employee has a pet with them on duty and more. This has turned the majority of the areas into an unrealistic zoo for a large part, people running around with dogs on their drags etc, cats and dogs in prison. It just does not make sense and heavily breaks immersion. 

The Rule

What I propose is a rule be added similar to the building system, that pets can only be spawned/despawned players are not around others, or in active scenarios. 

Another addition to the rules should be that pets are to only be brought out where it makes RP sense I.E. relaxing in a communal area. 

I understand people are hyped over their return, but personally I think it makes 0 sense to utilise them as they currently are. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• Pets are really just cosmetic items for your character and they have no real functionality. Obviously people can't pull animals out of thin air IRL but they can in the server.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder