Landon1121

[Appeal] Jocky Ibrihim

Account name: Dopezebra365
Character name: Jocky Ibrahim
Reason of ban: disrespecting an admin
Administrator: MrFluffy02

Why should this appeal be accepted? I was permanently banned because I disrespected the Admin i know I should no have done this and I will be sure not to do it again but a permanent ban is too much i know i deserve a ban but i do still want to play on this server i don't want to be un banned but i think a week ban is sufficient. 

Well, I had banned Jocky for very accessive server disrespect towards the players and the server staff. I was originally going to ban him for VDM but then he started to insult both me and the server. His insults consisted of something along the lines of "This server is shit and is going to shit" and "fuck this admin abuse". He, later on, continued to say in VOIP, after I told him is IC only, he said something like "Fuck you pussy admin, this server is shit" and then he quit the sever. The way that you behaved in the situation indicated to me that you really didn't care about the server. You had VDM'd a player with no valid reason and continued to disrespect both me and the server. Awaiting response from a Senior or Head Admin.

Player's ban will be reduced to 96 hours for the VDM+Insults incident.

During this time please refresh yourself on the server rules to avoid this situation in future.

• Upvote 1