VDM PG Non RP [ Carlos Rodriguez & ID 19 ]

Player(s) being reported: Carlos Rodriguez  ( 117 ) & ID  19 

Date of interaction reported:  2020/04/12

Unix time stamp from HUD: 1586717442

Your characters name: Ali_Kocholo

Other player(s) involved: -

Specific rule(s) broken:

Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

Powergaming (PG)

• Forceful roleplay that does not give the other player a chance to roleplay their own response is considered powergaming. Other players must be given a chance to roleplay outcomes of actions.

• Roleplay of unrealistic actions like super strength is another form of powergaming.

• All statements in /DO must be factually true in the roleplay as it sets grounds for roleplay.

• Roleplay is required before forceful server commands which may be used without consent from the other party if they are unresponsive and not typing for 30 seconds or more. 

• A player cannot use the faction management script to destroy a faction as it is OOC.

• Government funded faction members must not abuse the salary system and must go off-duty when they are not performing their faction duties.

• If you perform an action which will influence potential RP in the future, you must have OOC evidence of performing said RP. 

• OOC evidence should consist of a recording or screenshot and it needs to be timestamped (/time).

• RP would only be valid for 48 hours or until your character dies and NLR is triggered. The time limit does not apply to rule 7.

Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• • Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof that would give you a valid reason not to return.

• In a situation where a player gets away from an incident where they're being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

• • Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

How did the player break the rule(s)?

ID 117 Started too ramming our car several times and doesn't show any fear for his life used Kamacho as tank, and Also he rammed one of us then changed his direction and rammed 3 other people too and ID 19 started ramming with his sport car several times. 

Id 19 at second video started ramming people more than 5 times at the end of my video he came and ram me over

Evidence of rule breach:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Carlos was using the Kamacho as a weapon and think his car is a tank and That's such non rp and PG 

And Carlos have to know that this is RolePlay server and not DM server, Tnq

• Like 1

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself and @Awazki . We ask that you please refrain from going back and forth in this report while everything is being looked over. We appreciate your patience!!.

Regards,
Sr. Support Kat

Edited by kitkatkait

Also they were ramming the comet and he rammed like more than 10 or 20times and hows is this possible his car could move ? And he was like flying with his car

• Like 1

As i was part of this i feel like i should say that he also rammed me for no reason at all and logs can prove this. at 1 minute in the video you can see me get rammed and I just arrived on scene and he rammed me as soon as I got out, and at 0:10 seconds in the second video

Edited by TewManyGodz

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Gabriel_Barr (19) - Why are you seen driving through the scene, attempting to ram the same people numerous times? Backing over them once you've made your 1 attempted pass at them? Why were you ramming in a sports car? Do you have video of your POV?

• Carlos_Rodrigueez (117) - Why can you be seen driving through the shootout numerous times, hitting the same vehicle more than once? Why were you showing no value for your property, or the safety of those in the car with you? Do you have video of your POV?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Sr. Support Kat

Edited by kitkatkait

Hi there, Everyone of them were shooting from there vehicles, At no point would it of been safe to get out on foot until they were immobilized. 

"Why can you be seen driving through the shootout numerous times" - There was no common ground for the shootout as it was a driving shootout the whole time until they got out of the car at the end, Where i get out on foot and shot them 

As for ramming the vehicles, I was rammed from ID 407 head on inside the the chopshop, as for ID 27 of the black shafter they were actively shooting at us from there car and for ID 21 the sultan was shooting at us as well.

All the vehicles were shooting, we had 3 passengers returning fire and ample amount of back up - we over gunned them. We had around 14 of us at the chopshop and once the vehicle was immobilised it started the fight on foot as seen on the video.

I have linked a report that I made on a police officer when he was ramming my vehicle non stop while being directly shot at with no passenger, The result was -  We find that no server rules were broken in this scenario,In this case we felt that you were not under fear due to the high speed you are traveling and that you had a backup cruiser. The outcome of that report has guided me on the decision of my actions IC.

I feel as i had ample amount of backup and 3 passengers returning fire, there lives were at no more danger then they would be if they were to be on foot until it was safe to.

Edited by Dylan Ortiz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dylan Ortiz said:

Hi there, Everyone of them were shooting from there vehicles, At no point would it of been safe to get out on foot until they were immobilized. 

"Why can you be seen driving through the shootout numerous times" - There was no common ground for the shootout as it was a driving shootout the whole time until they got out of the car at the end, Where i get out on foot and shot them 

As for ramming the vehicles, I was rammed from ID 407 head on inside the the chopshop, as for ID 27 of the black shafter they were actively shooting at us from there car and for ID 21 the sultan was shooting at us as well.

All the vehicles were shooting, we had 3 passengers returning fire and ample amount of back up - we over gunned them. We had around 14 of us at the chopshop and once the vehicle was immobilised it started the fight on foot as seen on the video.

I have linked a report that I made on a police officer when he was ramming my vehicle non stop while being directly shot at with no passenger, The result was -  We find that no server rules were broken in this scenario,In this case we felt that you were not under fear due to the high speed you are traveling and that you had a backup cruiser. The outcome of that report has guided me on the decision of my actions IC.

I feel as i had ample amount of backup and 3 passengers returning fire, there lives were at no more danger then they would be if they were to be on foot until it was safe to.

Black schafter shooting you? i just had arrived on scene and you instantly rammed me as i got out my car. even if this was a driving shootout which it really wasnt. it doesnt give you the right to ram us multiple times. irl if you rammed people that amount of times in that speed you would probably be dead and so would the car. you went so fast that at 0:03 seconds in the second video you flew into the air through fences and after you came back down you rammed me. this is in no way acceptable rp. more then half of us were also on foot so i dont understand where you see this as a driving shootout.

Edited by TewManyGodz

The speed of impact was 62 km in no was is that considered fast at all the only reason it ramped me into the air is due to desync, Your vehicle was shooting. 

GpLVAuP.png

rhlZ1qV.pngh1PrsVV.png

Edited by Dylan Ortiz
  • Like 1

I dont think you have any concept of reality. First of all the passenger in my vehicle started shooting because you rammed me. second of all here is a video of a vehicle similar to yours  crashing at 56km/h This is just from one crash and you crashed atleast 3 times into different cars and not to mention a fence. i dont know where you see any of the actions you did not in the breach of rules but its totally not acceptable. and i do not like this idea. one last thing i should mention is i didnt put myself into the shootout i stood a reasonable distance from the action .

Edited by TewManyGodz
  • Like 1

You are comparing this video to the mechanics to of the game, IRL the speed limit is in LA is 25 mph, 25 mph converted to kilometers is 40km, the speed limit in the this game is 80, double the speed it is IRL, meaning that if you were going off the speed limit adjustment 62km would be equivalent to 30.5km IRL. 

here is a video of driving at 62 km IG, you can see just how slow 62 km actually is with the game mechanic.

I feel like you guys are trying to do anything you can to try and accomplish your goal of the memes you have been targeting me with OOC. like some of these.

gNQw7ks.png

PhN6sf9.pnghrzFxOX.png

• Upvote 1

The memes were suppose to be kepts for us only and i dont know how you got a hold of them but thats got nothing to do with this report. And ofcourse we are basing this of real life thats the whole concept of Roleplay hello? 62KM/H is by no means slow i dont know what your trying to get at here. and the speed limit is not 80.

Edited by TewManyGodz

2 minutes ago, Dylan Ortiz said:

I feel like you guys are trying to do anything you can to try and accomplish your goal of the memes you have been targeting me with OOC. like some of these.

gNQw7ks.png

PhN6sf9.pnghrzFxOX.png

Hello

As I should to say about it, its not faction issue and only one of the members sent it to Nsfw.Meme and He'll will get punishment of Faction.

REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Gabriel_Barr (19) - (V)DM - Offense #1 & NonRP Ramming, NonRP FearRP - Offense #1 & 2 - In the video you can be seen numerous times ramming with your sports car. Not only do you hit other cars with your own, but you also VDM by attempting to run over the same person more than once. According to VDM rules you are able to make ONE pass, more than one results in a rulebreak. You also broke FearRp by circling the shootout numerous times without the intent to provide cover or aid in escape of your allies. 

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
Sr. Support Kat.

Sr. Moderator Awazki