Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Pertinax

Deathmatching, Fear RP - Aubrey_Schnitzel

6.1.1. Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player or damaging their property intentionally without having a valid in-character reason to do that. Breaking this rule repeatedly will end in a permanent ban.

6.7.2.2. You have committed violent crimes and are surrounded by police officers, who are aiming their weapons at you, prepared to shoot to kill if necessary;

Your player name: Arnold Williams

Player you are reporting: Aubrey_Schnitzel

Rule broken: Deathmatching, Fear RP

Explanation of events/why you are reporting:

Videos explain everything, just in detail, he crashed his vehicle in to officers to provoke the police (Deathmatch). Then he carjacked the cruiser with out any RP (Fear RP) (Not really sure about this one is ninja jack like that is allowed, I would love a clarification)

Time and date: 7:40 -6GMT 18/7/2017

Evidence:

Thank you for making a player report!

Aubrey will have 24 hours to respond to the report made on them, please make an attempt to notify them about the report.

no weapons drawn so you can throw fear RP out of it, the officer was holding a taser there are so many videos online showing people not fearing tasers like this one.

death matching? hitting your car against another car is not deathmatching(No way of actually killing someone like that.)however the guy didnt touch your car... only thing i see is cop baiting. but the bystander guy did RP that he wouldn't hit the cop car and then he did. So clearly the RP was set as a dare. my question is why didnt the cops arrest the guy when he obviously broke traffic laws before leading up to the /OOC statement of cop baiting. This is just another craze moment when people rush to the reports. RP the scenario and know that some people wont always have good RP. In my opinion this is a poor report. Thats my friend so i have to side with him.

Edited by RaidenRising

I don't stand by the kind of RP that just want to provoke cops to Initiate an pursuit, just because is fun... That's why I Do not RP with those kind of people, because it ends in 2 ways. Crying and Reporting every one just because they were cough or quiting the server because they were in dis advantage.. Plus with the response of units to an scenario that shouldn't happen would let us with out units to RP REAL RP scenarios. That's why I do not RP with that kind of people. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for reporting. After reviewing the evidence, I can not conclude that any role was broken. Aubrey_Schnitzel did not roleplay, so I will provide verbal guidance to him/her.

REPORT CLOSED/RESOLVED

• Upvote 1