Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Dylan Ortiz

Ali_Kocholo ID 65,86 (.8 (NON RP), 9. (MG),14. (DM)

Player(s) being reported: ID 65, 86
Date of interaction reported: 11/04/2020 
Unix time stamp from HUD: 237 | 1586541176

Your characters name: Carlos Rodriguez

Other player(s) involved: None

Specific rule(s) broken: 

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

8. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof that would give you a valid reason not to return.

9. Metagaming (MG)

• Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information. 

• Mixing IC and OOC information without any benefit is a minor MG offense. For example, a player uses IC chat to call someone by their player ID displayed above their head.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We went to the skulls HQ, they were on roofs ready to fight, We started to fight. On the 1st video you will see there was only one of them on the roof ID 323, then out of nowhere ID 65 was on the roof, The 2nd video you will see ID 65"Left" after being injured then roughly 1 minute later you will see ID 86 log in ready to go and running instantly running from log on, he then goes onto the roof and shoots ID 1, Without seeing anything or any knowledge of anything that had happen.

I believe they were logging out once they were injured/dead then logging into alt accounts to have a 2nd chance at the fight.

If admins can check the logs of the people involved to see if they were logging onto there other accounts, and when they logged in to see when came to fight.

How did the player break the rule(s)? videos below 

Here is the 2nd video where he "left" the server and ID 86 logs back in with ID 86 Shooting without any knowledge of anything happening.

https://streamable.com/oifrhb

• Like 3

First video shows nothing only 9 seconds of shooting. 

Second one is only about how player joined the game, they both were inside

the game sometimes if you crashed not saying ( time out ) he came back before 15minutes. 

Player was on the way because we had meeting and everyone have to be online I can't see any rule breach here maybe if admin who handle this find big things from nothing 😉 
goodluck

Edited by xJimmyx

3 hours ago, Dylan Ortiz said:

Here is the 2nd video where he "left" the server and ID 86 logs back in with ID 86 Shooting without any knowledge of anything happening.

Hi im ID 152 and I involved in this shoot out from another side

As you can see that's not abusing of the first person cause everyone would use it for better aiming in shoot outs

Also im gonna ask you how you join the roof when tis clearly closed by Wall?

and im gonna ask you have problem with your recorder or you were talking in discord? Because as you have seen wouldn't hear your voice when talking.

3 hours ago, Dylan Ortiz said:

About the second time admins can check his Admin log and they would see he doesn't have another character like that.

That's all what I wanted to say.

Edited by Lamar Woodrow

we accessed the wall using one of your own phantoms, the roof access is blocked off from player build structures blocking public access that you do not own, Another rule breach on its own 

16. Building

• Structures must not block any publicly used roads or pathways. 

• Building is not allowed during the active rp situations.

• Player may only build the structures on the property he has permissions to.

• Structures may not be used to create any obscene shapes or forms.

• Player placed structures may not block widely used entrances and exits.

• Stash spots of houses must be accessible and not blocked by the player built structures.

you guys own one of the smaller warehouses but you are blocking access to all the building rooftops in the surrounding area and you do not own the buildings.

9 minutes ago, Dylan Ortiz said:

we accessed the wall using one of your own phantoms, the roof access is blocked off from player build structures blocking public access that you do not own, Another rule breach on its own 

16. Building

• Structures must not block any publicly used roads or pathways. 

• Building is not allowed during the active rp situations.

• Player may only build the structures on the property he has permissions to.

• Structures may not be used to create any obscene shapes or forms.

• Player placed structures may not block widely used entrances and exits.

• Stash spots of houses must be accessible and not blocked by the player built structures.

Man that's not public access we used

As we have decided by admins about it

Try to continue with this report by more and also another reason

Edited by Lamar Woodrow

Hello as i was part of this incident i feel like I should leave my statement here.  You have reported some people here for DM, DM rule states:

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.  As far as I'm aware you guys initiated first on us which gives everyone in this mafia the right to shoot at you guys therefore meaning none of us killed you without a proper roleplay reason or interaction. Radio callouts were also given to inform all of us that you guys initiated which furthermore means we get the right to shoot you.  ''A quick note to add to this While myself and a few NLA'S where injured on the floor we agreed oocly to try not report on forums to have this whole ooc beef''  So why did you guys report us when we played by the rules? i dont know.

• Like 1

ID 86 logged in and started shooting without seeing or knowing of anything happening at all. 
Nothing was agreed at all or talked about.

1 minute ago, Dylan Ortiz said:

ID 86 logged in and started shooting without seeing or knowing of anything happening at all. 
Nothing was agreed at all or talked about.

Have you ever thought for a second that he might've crashed during the initial start of the fight? and yes we agreed to try lessen the amount of reports and logs can verify this too

getting "timed out" and "left" are two completely different things 

This is enough back and forth i'll wait for the admins reply thanks 

Edited by Dylan Ortiz

2 hours ago, Lamar Woodrow said:

Have you never think about he' getting information in radio and already saw you sot at some one or bunch of us?

Getting information over radio does NOT give DM rights. And no he couldnt have seen anyone of us hurt any of you as he killed our last guy, without having DM rights on him as he just logged in.

4 hours ago, TewManyGodz said:

''A quick note to add to this While myself and a few NLA'S where injured on the floor we agreed oocly to try not report on forums to have this whole ooc beef''  So why did you guys report us when we played by the rules? i dont know.

I am the one who spoke to you about that and we didnt "agree" on anything.

Just now, xJimmyx said:

how do you know it wasn't self defense? 

1- He didnt even acknowledge this guy's existence as he just logged in (WHAT A COINCIDENCE LOL) and wasnt a part of the initial shootout.
2- He didnt even have ammo (can be seen during the whole video that we're telling him to get ammo from any of our injured), how can he hurt your ally?
3- He was shot from the back while climbing over an object meaning he didnt even aim a gun at your ally.

Can we see the video of person who got shot? and also that place was a active mass shootout you will get shot if you do not leave however if you don't involved, and when he saying people dying front of HQ. your words doesn't make sense

Edited by xJimmyx

Just now, xJimmyx said:

Can we see the person who got shot? and also that place was a active mass shootout you will get shot if you do not leave however if you don't involved, and when he saying people dying front of HQ. your words doesn't make sense

Being at your HQ doesnt give you DM rights on us.
Seeing dead allies doesnt give you DM rights on us.
Seeing injured Aztecas doesnt give you DM rights on us.

And yes, you can see the person who got shot on the roof looking for ammo and in the last 5 seconds of the video after he was shot dead for no reason. His ID is 1.

Wont be replying anymore.

@TewManyGodz What is your ID in the submitted evidence? How are you involved in this specific situation?

If anyone else replies, without being directly asked to by myself or another member of staff, their posting privileges might be revoked, as they were clearly misused and continue to be misused in this report.

11 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

@TewManyGodz What is your ID in the submitted evidence? How are you involved in this specific situation?

If anyone else replies, without being directly asked to by myself or another member of staff, their posting privileges might be revoked, as they were clearly misused and continue to be misused in this report.

I was in the shootout that occured i dont believe my id is in this video, During this shootout the mafia pulled in and initiated while I had to wait as one of the members code 0'd. This is my part in the situation i arrived much later but was still part of this. From what i can tell and remember the mexicans had initiated on us first to which someone radioed to all of us during this time that we had the right to shoot and engage on them to which all of us ended up doing so i really cant understand how this is DM if you check logs you can also see that i spoke to a mexican about not putting up reports and he agreed to it.

Edited by TewManyGodz

Hello Again

As I should to say here again, there were so many injured of Aztecas and they never display their injuries and talking normal,They are not caring about their lifes in situation and only cares about guns.

ID223:Come towrds the pier and get my shotty.

ID310:Take anyone's Ammo

ID161:She's saying the TEC'S 9east and ONE east multi times.also sayin JUST LOOT in radio

ID41:Sayin in radio he has SMG and doesn't care about his life and only caring about Loots.

ID121:the important Person is id 121 because she's sayin GET EVERYONE PISTOLS , giving information with out any injuries display.(She's caring just for loots all time in the Video)

(As you can see ID 121 asking who ours alive? then just one of them is alive and everyone are injured , so that's prove to say everyone of them were injure

Edited by Lamar Woodrow

Player ID 65 - Ali_Kocholo - will receive Combat Logging #1

Ali did in fact disconnect (not time out) during an active RP scenario in which he was bleeding out. He reconnected exactly 15 minutes later, at which point he asks an ally present for help, and for them to loot him. I find this to be taking advantage of a disconnect, and paired with the fact that it was a leave on purpose, I believe a punishment is warranted.

I've checked the IDs of all the other people I could see in the video, and from my checks, they did not login on alts from their account. 

Sincerely,

alexalex303

• Like 1