Jump to content
Bagge

Elijah Jackson - VDM

Recommended Posts

Your player name
Pontus_Bagge

Player you are reporting
Elijah_Jackson     (ID 24 - at the time this happend)

Rule broken:
VDM/Fear RPExplanation of events/why you are reporting

So im reporting this guy called Elijah_Jackson with the ID "24" that he had at the current event.
 so what happend was that I was at mors insurance company and we were kinda fighting with words in Roleplay, 
He threatned me with words so I jumped out and pulled a gun to just warn him, but seconds later he just ran me over with his taxi not only once... 
Several times he ran me over by reversing and driving forward 1 meterto keep me knocked to the ground so I was not able to stand up causing me to die.
So what he did was to use his vehicle as a weapon repetedly and also failed "Fear Roleplay" in my own eyes since he was parked on the side and had to 
turn left to be able to hit me with the car ( I was not in front of his car blocking him with my character ), 
If this happend IRL I could understand that the offer may would consider running over a guy pointing a gun at him IF he was standing infront of his car and had nowhere to go (depending on the situation) 
but in this case it's not like this since he was parked on the side. 
I hope I didnt wrote to much hehe (;

Time and date:
aprox 11:20 PM (Swedish time) "July 16"

Evidence:

Sad enough I didnt get any video evidence, but I got evidence of the guy admitting in "PM" ingame that he ran me over,  I will upload the screenshots ASAP

I would love to hear his version since he denied every thing that he didnt VDM...

gt-mp-2017_07_16_23_26_34-002.jpg

 

Don't have that super much evidence, but I hope my history is enough..

 

Would be awesome to hear his side of the story (;

Edited by Bagge
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty simple, I want first of all, evidence that I was disrespecting you in-game, I have multiple witnesses at the scene that know that you started swearing at me. You got out of your car and pointed a gun at me for no reason as I have said nothing to you, you did not have an IC reason to threaten me. You only said that I have to pay for your paintjob, not anything else, no warn no anything, you got out your car and pointed a gun at me. I have taken cover behind the wheel and proceeded to accelerate, thus running you over and depleting half of your health. I reversed the car so I could have space to leave and hit you again while fleeing from the scene, thus crippling you. I did not stay on your body and attempted to kill you multiple times. 

P.S : The evidence you provided does not have me confirm that I have attempted to kill you multiple times.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MatthiasG said:

Pretty simple, I want first of all, evidence that I was disrespecting you in-game, I have multiple witnesses at the scene that know that you started swearing at me. You got out of your car and pointed a gun at me for no reason as I have said nothing to you, you did not have an IC reason to threaten me. You only said that I have to pay for your paintjob, not anything else, no warn no anything, you got out your car and pointed a gun at me. I have taken cover behind the wheel and proceeded to accelerate, thus running you over and depleting half of your health. I reversed the car so I could have space to leave and hit you again while fleeing from the scene, thus crippling you. I did not stay on your body and attempted to kill you multiple times. 

P.S : The evidence you provided does not have me confirm that I have attempted to kill you multiple times.

 

Something that pisses me off is when people lie.. You never fleed the situation. you stayed to call the police, you ran me over multiple times... you also sweared at me ingame after you hit me in the back (we were swearing at each other IC) causing me to draw a gun after you threatned me ingame (with words). however I do not have that much evidence. Funny though how you need to lie your  way out of this situation.. shame!

Edited by Bagge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bagge said:

Something that pisses me off is when people lie.. You never fleed the situation. you stayed to call the police, you ran me over multiple times... you also sweared at me ingame after you hit me in the back (we were swearing at each other IC) causing me to draw a gun after you threatned me ingame (with words). however I do not have that much evidence. Funny though how you need to lie your  way out of this situation.. shame!

First of all, you make the same claims, you do not have any evidence what so ever of the event. And that pic you posted does not even have a certain reply from me that I did indeed hit you multiple times. Evidence that is actually useful : Videos. Evidence that is not useful : Witnesses, pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for making a player report!

Unfortunately, you do not have enough evidence to prove that he did VDM you. I will give you 24 hours to provide sufficient evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrFluffy02 said:

Thank you for making a player report!

Unfortunately, you do not have enough evidence to prove that he did VDM you. I will give you 24 hours to provide sufficient evidence.

Better closing this topic then, Il make sure I have shadowplay running in the background in the future! (;

Thanks for looking at the report though, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×