ID 405 NONRP ( Fear rp )

Player(s) being reported: ID 405
Date of interaction reported: 3/25/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1585102756

Your characters name: Damius Jakori

Other player(s) involved: ID 130

Specific rule(s) broken:

8. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof.

• In a situation where a player gets away from an incident where they're being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When you’re in a vehicle that is stalled or turned off and a weapon is aimed at you close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

• Driving a vehicle into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover for a friend or yourself, or fleeing with it.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are in a car which engine is not stalled.

• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.

• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.

• As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:

• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.

• You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We were being followed by two NLA members, we lead them half way up a mountain and they pointed guns and gave demands. We began to shoot so did they, we killed their passenger but he was still glitched in the car for a little. After, we went to flat ground and ID 405 continued to drive in circles/back and forth have NO regard for his life. He was being shot at and he continued to circle until he made an attempt to run me over. After that he kept on circling until he got out of his car and we killed him.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/zngif

Longer footage can be provided to staff in private if needed.

Edited by IsThisSeige

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

[Charlie_Jr [ID 405]] - Please explain why you kept driving around the area while being shot at and did not try to engage in a gun fight back with them.

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Seas

•  

Looks like you will need the longer footage like the guy in the report says he can give you because after I rammed one of the guys I did in fact get OUT the car and start shooting them, they did in fact kill me anyways. Also I'd like to add I was trying to save my friend's life that was injured by these men up the hill behind them, while waiting for radio backup. So if the admin would infact as this person for the longer footage before and after you will see why I was there. Returning to help my friend's life. What is in the rules I can do. This party member failed to tell me I was getting reported so all video he will need to give and support his claims

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TheBigET said:

Looks like you will need the longer footage like the guy in the report says he can give you because after I rammed one of the guys I did in fact get OUT the car and start shooting them, they did in fact kill me anyways. Also I'd like to add I was trying to save my friend's life that was injured by these men up the hill behind them, while waiting for radio backup. So if the admin would infact as this person for the longer footage before and after you will see why I was there. Returning to help my friend's life. What is in the rules I can do. This party member failed to tell me I was getting reported so all video he will need to give and support his claims

I will happily send longer footage, but in the whole situation not ONE person of backup came so your waiting turned to nothing and seemingly you had no care for your life.

Edited by IsThisSeige

@IsThisSeige If you have an extended video of this situation please send it. I would like to see more from before and after if they kept circling you after the ram.

@TheBigET My main concern is that you were circling too close to people actively firing on you and not keeping a safe distance, therefore not valuing your or your passengers life. If you did step out and shoot back then that is more fair for this situation. 

I still ask the an extended video of this incident be provided so that I can see more of what happened. I ask that the video is the only comment to sent unless I require input from anyone else. Thank you.

Regards,

Seas

He says I'm doing none rp, this guys in a rear wheel car scaling a mountain Multiple times. I'm in a 4x4 car. Honestly. Also using a floating body to avoid getting shot as you can hear in the video, "use him as a meat shield"? Sounds like bug abuse and none RP if u ask me I'd like your outlook on that @Seas because that body would not be stood up IRL he would be on the floor 

Edited by TheBigET

This report can be closed. No point in giving this guy a nonrp, we took no loss and I don't want to have petty reports floating to start a report war on the forums. Enjoy your day bud and thanks for your time seas.

• Like 4

This report will now be closed and archived as per request of the reporter.

Regards,

Seas