Outlaw mc* that's the official term, used to describe an mc, not under regulation by the American Motorcycle Association. These outlaw mc's are usually referred to as, one presenters (1%), based on the statement that was released by the AMA. 

As stupid as it may sound official gangs would put a standard to the criminal roleplay and organise things as they should've been without 'em. They would give criminal organisations some sort of essence that wasn't felt FOR TOO LONG b4...

I've seen no real interesting diversity in the current/latest factions, prolly 'cause they all start almost with only the 'get the assets fuck around in your dream supercar and kill whoever fucks with me' thought and with a little for the norm almost set hierarchy.

If this is still an on going idea and you want something different from the original story gangs just come up with a nice realistic story behind a new one, and IMPORTANTLY - don't exagerate with the size of its 'operating fields' of its size(aka number of members) - make everything with/(and according to) a nice story behind.

I think it'll help because it'll give criminal factions the responsibility of keeping a high roleplay standard, and if they break rules, they would become unofficial, causing them to lose turfs. I think it's a good way to prevent rule breaches.

The criminal factions proposed don't match server IC demographics at all. It's a very good thing they were never rolled out. If server admins want binding RP "mission statements" from the criminal factions, they could just require that. However, given that almost no criminal content (or income) exists period, we should feel lucky that anyone at all is willing to do it. I definitely agree with Scott, though, the ability to generate drugs other than weed needs to be in-game, besides imports.

Having a bunch of people roleplaying with more money than brains is already proving to be a disaster. Every faction should be applied for to even exist and then kept to strict standards, including a backstory, a logical way of generating income fitting the faction, faction vehicles and a maximum number of members. Factions dying out can be replaced by new applications.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

Having a bunch of people roleplaying with more money than brains is already proving to be a disaster. Every faction should be applied for to even exist and then kept to strict standards, including a backstory, a logical way of generating income fitting the faction, faction vehicles and a maximum number of members. Factions dying out can be replaced by new applications.

If their RP is as bad as you make it out to be then they'd be reported and banned, like the Savages

Also most of the faction vehicles are pretty trash and would make it way too easy for cops to catch criminals in them, especially if the cops have speed boosted cars.