Jump to content

Recommended Posts

BCpSqGf.png&key=1e45767a433da668b37fde84

Community Update #1 1st August 2017

 

Dear Community,

This is the first Community Update which will inform you of upcoming features in the next update and what is planned in the future. Some features will be a secret to surprise you here and then. The community update represents suggestions you made for the server that are considered being implemented. With that being said we decided to introduce a new postion "Public Relations" you can find more info here.

 

 

Upcoming Update

Official Gang Factions

There will be a set of gangs which will become official on the server. These gangs are chosen by the lore of GTA V. As for now there will be 5 official gangs. These factions can capture turfs and will have a starting turf when this update gets rolled out.

IMPORTANT :  These factions will have to enforce roleplay standards

The Ballas

QiCCGT4.png

 

The Ballas are a large African-American street gang that operate in the cities of Los Santos, they all rep their gang by wearing purple clothing and driving purple cars, they maintain a traditional rivalry with The Families, Ballas can often be seen drinking, driving cars and bikes, and walking their dogs. Most Ballas generally stay in groups of 3-5, and they generally carry pistols and knives on them, these gang members are often smoking cigarettes, marijuana, and drinking Pißwasser. The Ballas are enemies with The Families, and the Vagos, they are a primarily African-American gang, and use some slang words, such as

Playa: Friend

Balla: Greeting

OG/Original Gangster: High-Ranking, Well-Respected Member

Homie/Home Boy/Homegirl: Refers to a friend

Hood: Neighborhood

FK/Family Killer/Family Killa: Disrespect term used by Ballas for The Families

VK/Vago Killer/Vago Killa: Disrespect term used by Ballas for Vagos

Vehicles Ballas Gang Members use:

  • BMX
  • Buccaneer
  • Felon
  • Manana
  • Peyote
  • Jackal
  • Tornado
  • Baller
  • Oracle
  • Primo

The Families

GfmKB1u.png

The Families are a group of African-American gang members, they own territory in Chamberlain Hills, the Strawberry neighborhoods, and they also own some parts of Davis, The Families hold a bitter rivalry with the Ballas gang, and also hold a rivalry against the Los Santos Vagos, you can spot family members wearing green attire, which is based off the colors of the Los Santos Corkers Baseball Team, and the Feud Baseball Team. Members of The Families can often be seen drinking, driving their vehicles, walking dogs, and performing illegal street races, family members generally stay together in larger groups, carrying pistols, knives, and rarely, heavier weapons. The Families is a group of smaller gangs, which include the Chamberlain Gangster Families, the Forum Drive Families, the Carson Ave Families, the Davis Neighborhood Families, and the most famously known, Grove Street Families, they use slang such as:

Gang Green: Slang for when they refer to themselves, as they wear green

Fam/Family: Greeting

Loc: Greeting to fellow gang members

OG/Original Gangster: High-Ranking, Well-Respected Member

BK/Balla Killer/Balla Killa: Disrespectful term used by The Families for the Ballas

Ball-Sacks/Ball-Pushers/Ball-Less: Disrespectful term used by The Families for the Ballas

VK/Vago Killer/Vago Killa: Disrespectful term used by The Families for Vagos

Va-Hoes: Disrespectful term used by the Families for Vagos

Vehicles The Families use:

  • Emperor
  • Manana
  • Tornado
  • Bucanneer
  • Peyote
  • Cavalcade
  • Baller
  • BMX

 

 

The Los Santos Vagos

hewY87a.png

The Vagos are the largest and most powerful Mexican/Latino gang in Los Santos, they reside in the run-down neighborhoods in the far east and northeast corners of the city, and can be spotted by their bright yellow clothing, The Vagos are known to be extremely violent and will often attack in large groups to surround their enemies as a part of their strategy, most of their drug trade involves crack, and cocaine, they generally only carry pistols, and seem to be the least armed gang in Los Santos, members partake in drinking beer and smoking marijuana while in groups, they are easily identifiable by their yellow bandana’s, as well as their cholo style clothing also, Vagos members are normally heavily tattooed.

Vehicles the Los Santos Vagos members use:

  • Tornado
  • Sentinel
  • Sanchez
  • Baller
  • BMX
  • Buccaneer
  • Cavalcade
  • Emperor
  • Manana
  • Peyote
  • Tornado
  • Vigero
  • Granger
  • PCJ 600

The Los Santos Triads

V4DfWi6.png

The Los Santos Triads are a large Chinese crime syndicate, you can spot the chinese gang members wearing red clothes and red vehicles, the operate in drug dealing, arms trafficking, kidnapping, and sometimes, slavery, they kidnap people often, and use them to get what they want. The Chinese criminal organisation begun operating in Los Santos and infiltrated the drug market. The Triads own most of Little Seoul, which is a chinese and korean-based neighborhood.

Vehicles the Los Santos Triads use:

  • Fugitive
  • Dubsta
  • Burrito
  • Bison
  • Cavalcade
  • Washington
  • Futo
  • Banshee
  • Jester

Lost MC (Motorcycle Club)

87M76U8.png

 

The Lost Motorcycle Club is an illegal motorcycle club located in the rural lands of Blaine County, they stick to wearing all-black clothes, and most of the time are wearing leathers for driving motorcycles. The Lost MC operates out of Blaine County selling illegal drugs and firearms, the Lost MC is mainly active in Blaine County, but some members also venture into Los Santos, and reside there, in the East Vinewood area, they drive around that area in their Gang Burrito Vans, and operate a clubhouse in the area.

Vehicles The Lost MC members use:

  • Hexer
  • Lycan
  • Diabolus
  • Innovation
  • Daemon
  • Zombie
  • Bagger
  • Slamvan
  • Duneloader
  • Gang Burrito
  • Lectro
  • Sovereign
  • Benson

 These gangs had the most amount of lore behind them, they have a certain set of vehicles they drive, and they also have set locations where they own turf. There will be a Faction Administrator that will overview this system and make sure it goes to plan, we will hold applications for leadership roles in the five gangs, then the selected leaders will have to recruit through in-character means, in-game.

Official Criminal Factions

These factions will have objectives and missions which will reward them with money and improve their standing amongst other factions.

Turf capturing will no longer have any capture points. A series of objectives will  have to be completed which then will damage the turf owner. Defenders of that turf can combat the attacker in a similar way.

New Criminal Faction System

The criminal faction system will be reworked and the interface will be rewritten completely.

Weed Farming

We will introduce a option for players to let them grow marijuana in secluded areas north of Los Santos. Marijuana will take a long time to grow.

Players will have to extract seeds of a grown plant to re-plant any further plants. A grown plant will drop 1-3 seeds.

Due to the long growth-time be careful that another player does not steal your weed.

Mass production will not be possible.

 

Drug Lab System

A system will be introduced that allows players to produce drugs to sell and distribute.

 

Future Updates

Government System

We will introduce a faction which acts as IC government. Players are able to be senators,lawyers and judges. Also state laws will be decided by the government. We will give out more information to this once we developed a immersive and working concept for this.

Updated Inventory System UI

We will revamp the UI of the inventory system to make it intuitive and easy to use, especially for putting and taking items. This will lower the use of chat commands so everything can be done over an interface.

Sneak Peak

https://i.gyazo.com/e1cfdf984ab6dba3b07ea7373a42c64a.mp4

CPR Training

We will introduce a option where you can attend training at the medical department where you can learn how to CPR and these training sessions will be held by medics.

Interrupting phone calls

We will add a hotkey to remove a phone of a player if he is downed which will disable the ability to use the phone for medics or cops. Most likely it will be a animation when you try to call for help when downed, if a player interrupts this animation with the hotkey action the call will not be made, but if the animation can be made the call will get out.
 

Possible Future

Hitman Contract System

Composes of a Single Director, Members and Recruits. A player is able to place a contract on another player (using the game panel) while providing evidence, for example: If Martin Pastet killed my brother, I would be able to screenshot/video that and place a contract on him for $XX,XXX with the evidence provided. The Hitman Director will see this contract (though they will not see the bounty) and will review it before assigning it to a Hitman. Once assigned, the Hitman will then have to gather evidence on the target, such as their name, job, friends, vehicles, activities etc. (while also providing evidence of collecting this information) and upload it all to the game panel. Once the Hitman is satisfied that they have collected enough evidence, they will describe how they plan on terminating the target; time, place, weapon, etc. The contract is now ready to be approved. The Director will review the contract to make sure that the information collected is correct (and not MG). If it all checks out, the contract is approved for termination. The Hitman is then able to pick up one weapon [Silenced Pistol (100 rounds), SMG (200 rounds) or a Sniper Rifle (7 Rounds)] from a "stash point". Finally, the Hitman terminates the contract and receives half of the bounty. The other half of the bounty is "hacked" from the targets bank account and is used to fund the Agency. 

 

 

We hope you like these news and enjoy your stay on EclipseRP

 

Spark (Public Relations)

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fucking joke... The Savages are not a official faction when we have the most active players and have dominated the gang turfs since day 1... Check now and we own the largest majority of gang turf on the server and have owned it for the longest time...

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that server staff are taking over which factions are allowed to do what is ludicrous! Factions should be started and built by players. This whole idea is a joke. Well done guys.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RIP TURF WARS, RIP GANG WARS, YOU GET A WAREHOUSE YOU GET A WAREHOUSE EVERYONE GETS A FUCKING WAREHOUSE LETS OPRAH WINFREY THIS SHIT!

GG criminal mischief, gonna be a bunch of people sitting on meth labs farming cash, reason criminals exist is because work is fucking boring.

Edit: Replace the families with a Mafia Faction please.

If we gotta live with this shit you better do it fucking right.

Edited by Ray Sweets
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The official factions system is *somewhat* alright, the fact you have already designed those factions is ridiculous. You set up the vehicles for a faction, their colors, their ideals - and then let players apply to be the leader. What a god damn joke.

Look at other RP servers, where the various factions are made up by the players, and if the idea of a faction is good and lots of good RP is shown it becomes a recognized faction. A system like that is fine. One where admins DIRECTLY decide the structures of the different factions is not only moronic, it VASTLY reduces the amount of RP that can be had.

Doing this is a DIRECT insult to what many players have spent months building. Never been this disappointed in staff decision before, on any server. God.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oficial criman faction shold not just be select for the lore of GTA, you guys shold take in mind the work some gangs have been doing.

Edited by Shalami
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to see a Fresh idea being worked out properly, I do think it Will involve alot of balancing including vehikel stats and size/accesibility of turfs.

@savages I can see your frustration, someone Breaking down you have worked hard for. But I dont think anyone considers to start and work on a gang at the moment when savages just plow through everyone. I feel like the city has become one sided In terms of power. If you guys are 2/3 of server pop then you should have No problem rebulding your gang and restore to the same level of power you have now.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tobias van Dam said:

Looking forward to see a Fresh idea being worked out properly, I do think it Will involve alot of balancing including vehikel stats and size/accesibility of turfs.

@savages I can see your frustration, someone Breaking down you have worked hard for. But I dont think anyone considers to start and work on a gang at the moment when savages just plow through everyone. I feel like the city has become one sided In terms of power. If you guys are 2/3 of server pop then you should have No problem rebulding your gang and restore to the same level of power you have now.

You can't rebuild the turfs and warehouses if they're taken away from them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tobias van Dam said:

Looking forward to see a Fresh idea being worked out properly, I do think it Will involve alot of balancing including vehikel stats and size/accesibility of turfs.

@savages I can see your frustration, someone Breaking down you have worked hard for. But I dont think anyone considers to start and work on a gang at the moment when savages just plow through everyone. I feel like the city has become one sided In terms of power. If you guys are 2/3 of server pop then you should have No problem rebulding your gang and restore to the same level of power you have now.

We are not concerned about the balancing of the gangs, This needs to be done. (We even suggested it)

The issue we have is losing a name / brand that has taken us months to build... We are the most active gang on the community with the most strict guidelines. Name another gang on the server that has: standard operating procedures, rosters, dress codes, head quarters, ranking structure, strategic meeting points, strict recruitment and most importantly an active high command that has been here helping shape the server from the start by actively posting suggestions to owners the forums and the community.

All we expect in return is the chance to keep our name, Something that we have earned over the past couple of months. Something we are entitled to keep.

Mason - My main forums account keeps getting locked due to my password not fitting the login format.

Edited by Savage124
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tobias van Dam said:

@savages I can see your frustration, someone Breaking down you have worked hard for. But I dont think anyone considers to start and work on a gang at the moment when savages just plow through everyone. I feel like the city has become one sided In terms of power. If you guys are 2/3 of server pop then you should have No problem rebulding your gang and restore to the same level of power you have now.

Not even close to the true, if you say that is because you don’t go out of the hospital parking lot. Right know there is 4 more gangs working in the city, and 2 of them are almost new, stard when Savage was already big, so your point make no sence. Me myself im in a gang, but I hang almost all the time whit friends that are not in my gang or in other gang, and we do criminal activity just fine.

 

You whana know the reason Savage own the city ? Because they spend money in guns and not in cars, sorry but is the true, is the only criminal gang that actually is criminal (and remember this is coming from the owner of a character (Carte) that does not like savage to much. What I mean, just because your character have a problem whit them you have to be a dick about the true; if we are having official criminal gangs, you can like it or don’t, but they win the right to be one of the official gangs.

Edited by Shalami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, this took a very bad turn. - GTA lore really shouldn't have much impact on anything, what so ever. This really limits users in doing what they want to do and it forces users into taking decisions that they might not want to be a part of, because there is no other way to join this certain kind of Roleplay. Unofficial and Official Factions is a really good idea. So that people can actually get rewarded for their hard work of putting some serious joy and RP to the server by becoming Officials. Offical factions, should on becoming official, get to choose an HQ of own choice and with the approval of the admins of course. So that they have a place to operate from. 

- I personally have NO support for this whole Turf idea, what so ever. I don't like this new idea and I did not like the old one. This is just another step in the wrong direction towards DM and rulebreaking. I have only seen shit RP and rulebreaking from the so called "factions" we have now. I am a person who values Roleplay a lot. And I detest Rulebreaking in any form. I have said it before and I say it again. There has to made some serious work on the faction side. This is the main reason I joined the EMS instead of actually doing what was my intended plan. Because this server is ruled by a "gang" with no debt, no real story. Nothing but supercars and triggerhappy individuals, that is here to "shoot shit up".

I would actually love an answer from the founders/admins on where is server is going? - Because first you fix a ton of rules and it actually seems like you're going for a Hardcore RP server. But then the next day you want a DM event with IC rewards and now you basically make a DM system for people to fight all the time. Like there is not enough shooting on here. I am literally SO confused.

Don't get me wrong tho. I really have high hopes and I enjoy the server so far. At least if you avoid the right people. But as a Hardcore Roleplayer, I'd like to give my input and thoughts on where I think is needed. And this is definitely not needed in any way. These type of factions should be created by players only. With their own ideas and inputs on how to grow and get Official. 

Also there has to be some serious Faction rules on the forums. - I see nothing but bad threads in there. Almost. No infomation, no debt as mentioned above. Nothing but people making a quick shitty thread, for the only reason of recruiting people, so they have a bigger group of triggers.. SOS.

Rework the faction system. - I would set all faction creation on hold. Delete inactive factions. Recreate a system which would make sense and benefit factions that are here for the right reasons. I don't feel like ANY factions know the term of "putting in work" in a faction. When system is reworked. Delete all factions and make people recreate or create new ones. Have a clear rule set both IN-game as on Forums on how the thread should look and what is expected as a faction.. --> I would be happy to sit down with a person who has a say in this, admin or founder and pitch an Idea which I am sure that you would agree with. Also this would be a great way to show the community that you guys actually would like to hear serious and good suggestions. (y) Hit me up 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Savage124 said:

We are not concerned about the balancing of the gangs, This needs to be done. (We even suggested it)

The issue we have is losing a name / brand that has taken us months to build... We are the most active gang on the community with the most strict guidelines. Name another gang on the server that has: standard operating procedures, rosters, dress codes, head quarters, ranking structure, strategic meeting points, strict recruitment and most importantly an active high command that has been here helping shape the server from the start by actively posting suggestions to owners the forums and the community.

All we expect in return is the chance to keep our name, Something that we have earned over the past couple of months. Something we are entitled to keep.

Mason - My main forums account keeps getting locked due to my password not fitting the login format.

Like I Said, I can see your frustration. I didnt like it when the Syndicate went inactive, something alot of people including me put alot of effort and time into.

you say that you are the only gang that have a real stucture as a gang, But when you say you want balancing, dont you think that the other gangs should have the same kind of structure? Wouldnt it be a good thing that gangs besides yours, have a person who Will enforce Those things that is chosen by founders/Admins/mods instead of Some random Guy that just tries their own method?

And about the name. It's just a name Right? A gang should be known for the people running it, not for their name.

 

-Vince-

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JaussInc said:

Okay, this took a very bad turn. - GTA lore really shouldn't have much impact on anything, what so ever. This really limits users in doing what they want to do and it forces users into taking decisions that they might not want to be a part of, because there is no other way to join this certain kind of Roleplay. Unofficial and Official Factions is a really good idea. So that people can actually get rewarded for their hard work of putting some serious joy and RP to the server by becoming Officials. Offical factions, should on becoming official, get to choose an HQ of own choice and with the approval of the admins of course. So that they have a place to operate from. 

+100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, JaussInc said:

 

Also there has to be some serious Faction rules on the forums. - I see nothing but bad threads in there. Almost. No infomation, no debt as mentioned above. Nothing but people making a quick shitty thread, for the only reason of recruiting people, so they have a bigger group of triggers.. SOS.

Rework the faction system. - I would set all faction creation on hold. Delete inactive factions. Recreate a system which would make sense and benefit factions that are here for the right reasons. I don't feel like ANY factions know the term of "putting in work" in a faction. When system is reworked. Delete all factions and make people recreate or create new ones. Have a clear rule set both IN-game as on Forums on how the thread should look and what is expected as a faction.. --> I would be happy to sit down with a person who has a say in this, admin or founder and pitch an Idea which I am sure that you would agree with. Also this would be a great way to show the community that you guys actually would like to hear serious and good suggestions. (y) Hit me up 

That is why Public Relations exist. You can bring forward any suggestion on the forums. I am there to listen to any suggestion I will be out for a while so please prepare a document containing all your suggestions in detail then I can review it and it will get forwarded and will get talked through.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tobias van Dam said:

Like I Said, I can see your frustration. I didnt like it when the Syndicate went inactive, something alot of people including me put alot of effort and time into.

you say that you are the only gang that have a real stucture as a gang, But when you say you want balancing, dont you think that the other gangs should have the same kind of structure? Wouldnt it be a good thing that gangs besides yours, have a person who Will enforce Those things that is chosen by founders/Admins/mods instead of Some random Guy that just tries their own method?

And about the name. It's just a name Right? A gang should be known for the people running it, not for their name.

 

-Vince-

A lot of members have gone inactive in our group and that's why we have strict boundaries on our roster which removes inactive members.

We are not the only gang, There are multiple other gangs on this server just like ours that we have no issues with. We only fight with gangs that try and fight with us, The only gang we have ever declared war on was "The Bratva".... It's not like we go out of our way to look for enemies, Our factions rules and regulations are strictly enforced and has resulted in 40% of our members being removed.

I'm not just "Some random guy" I have been here for five months and been a member of nearly every faction on this server, Our group is ran from a democracy which is formed by five high command members. Not one choice has been made by a role of a dictator our group is ran by a community of players, Myself and the rest of high command.

A name is the foundation of a brand/gang/family/mafia. This is the most important aspect of any organisation.

- To make a conclusion of this rant, I do think all gangs including ours should have a balance which is why I suggested it.. In terms of structure, It would be ridiculous to imagine any organised crime without structure. So yes I agree, Structure should be enforced by faction leaders to improve quality within factions like we have been doing.

We might have a bad reputation however keep in mind, It's very easy to point the finger at something that is not understood... Unfortunately for us a small minority of players have given us a bad name which has resulted in people portraying us as in a certain way. We all have alternative accounts in other factions even a few that are members of staff, If we went out of our way to behave in a bad manner we would of been removed from the server months ago.

Edited by Savage124

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tobias van Dam said:

And about the name. It's just a name Right? A gang should be known for the people running it, not for their name.

-Vince-

so you can rename cocacola and it will stil sell the same ? mmm ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spark said:

That is why Public Relations exist. You can bring forward any suggestion on the forums. I am there to listen to any suggestion I will be out for a while so please prepare a document containing all your suggestions in detail then I can review it and it will get forwarded and will get talked through.

Alright Spark. I'll take your word for it. But I personally don't feel like many of the suggestions that is put on forum, is taken into consideration. At least I would like some sort guarantee on this matter, if I would make a long, structured suggestion on how to rework the whole faction system to the better of the community. This is why I would like to have a talk about the suggestion, after I made it. To hear someones thoughts on this subject. Either one of the founders or someone who got I saying on this. I don't know much about your authorities as the head of Public Relations. But if your position got a saying on something like this, even a talk with you, would be greatly appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JaussInc said:

Alright Spark. I'll take your word for it. But I personally don't feel like many of the suggestions that is put on forum, is taken into consideration. At least I would like some sort guarantee on this matter, if I would make a long, structured suggestion on how to rework the whole faction system to the better of the community. This is why I would like to have a talk about the suggestion, after I made it. To hear someones thoughts on this subject. Either one of the founders or someone who got I saying on this. I don't know much about your authorities as the head of Public Relations. But if your position got a saying on something like this, even a talk with you, would be greatly appreciated. 

I create a list of suggestions taking into consideration what the current system is and if it would really fit. I forward that list to the server owners and then it will get discussed what gets implemented and what not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Shalami said:

so you can rename cocacola and it will stil sell the same ? mmm ok.

Ey man. I've been here a little longer than a month now and I see that you're talking highly of the so called "Savages". Now, I read that you guys are making changes and thats all good and stuff. But your talk about the losing your built brand and name thing makes me wonder. - I have only experienced bad roleplay and extremely immature behaviour from this faction. And I am not the only one. Everybody I have spoken too on this subject, hopes that the faction will close ASAP, due to being on the server for the wrong reasons. Now, I am not here to throw mud or anything like that. But this "brand/name" of yours really isn't worth much. It might be to you tho! But not to the community. 

If I were you guys, I would appreciate and embrace this opportunity to making a new faction, without all the shitheads that are triggerhappy in their supercars and actually make a name for yourself..   Sure, you did make a name for yourself now. But in all the wrong ways. At least this is the only thing I hear. The only people defending the Savages, are the Savages. 

Just letting you know from an outside perspective. And again. Please do not that this the wrong way. I just thought you should know fellas. Since I feel that this faction is very dear to you.

Edited by JaussInc
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spark said:

I create a list of suggestions taking into consideration what the current system is and if it would really fit. I forward that list to the server owners and then it will get discussed what gets implemented and what not.

This still doesn't answer my question about the meeting. But it sounds good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×