ZumieZ

More Phone Apps!

I think we should have a new app on our phone. But not just any app, Twitter. It would enhance the role playing experience and bring a better feel to the game! Instead of having to contact Weazel News for post you'll be able to post/advertise things! It would bring a better feel! 

There should be more apps added IMO, maybe some games, maybe some social apps (not twitter) or something like that.

A camera app would be #1 in my opinion, and you can save the photos you take and send pictures, or sending your location to someone would be cool aswell.

i think instead of more phone apps we need the phone UI to be a bit remodeled, however a phone app like los santos tweets wouldn't be bad, and maybe a ability to change the color of the phone's background and make texting a bit more easier. imagine it working like messanger when it comes to texting

• Like 1