Sign in to follow this  
RedHot

SD ununiform not recieving salary

Date and time (provide timezone): 22/03/2020 10:00 UTC

Character name: Harry Payne

Issue/bug you are reporting: When going ununiformed as part of Parole division, we dont recieve salary

Expected behavior:  As part of the parole division you need to go undercover, just like IB annd should recieve salary if you are near a faction car or HQ

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
Go on duty, be apart of Parole, press CTRL U, check /salary
Vehicle license plate number*: NA

To add to this.

Anyone placed into the Detention & Parole Bureau group gets the LSPD uniform when they go on duty instead of the SD one.

Anyone within that group does not get paid while not in uniform, an issue PD used to have with IB as well, which is the same group type, Detective so it'll just need the adjustments PD had done to the IB group.

Anyone in the the Special Enforcement Detail group is not getting paid while on /swat duty, which they should.

@RedHot hello, thank you for your bug report, please check the /salary message block carefully and tell me whether you meet the requirements or not, there's an exception for the detective branch that they do not have to meet the uniform requirement to be eligible to receive salary.

Correct me if I'm wrong @flow, but @Osvaldon, I don't believe SD (Sheriff Department) has a "detective" branch and believe they need their "Detention & Parole Bureau" to operate like one.

@Osvaldon Thank you, it is all working as intended now.

@Xoza That is correct! It was set up in the detective group type though and all issues resolved.

Thank you for your help!