Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Dylan Ortiz

[Refund Request] Carlos Rodrigueez (Items and Money)

Character to be refunded: Carlos Rodrigueez
Date and time of incident: 16/03/2020

Requested refund (what and how much): 1 SMG x88 bullets, 1 .50 x34 bullets, 1x radio, 1x GPS, $13,600 in fines and my Kamacho impounded fee roughly $6,500 and 162 minutes in jail.

Description of incident resulting in loss: I was escaping the police when i tried to get on a drag left for me it was left unlocked but he server did not sync the bike being unlocked, i left the area for the bike to get locked then unlocked again and when i returned it was still bug locked, if you check the logs you can confirm the bike was left unlocked. Had the server sync with vehicles being unlocked when they are unlocked i would have gotten away from the swat on the drag. This very known bug and ruined my RP experience   

Evidence of loss: BallinByNature was in my car invisible if i'm not mistaken and could possible confirm this 

Video and screenshots below 

Comments: https://imgur.com/a/yx06G76

• Like 2

REFUND PENDING

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided that you cannot receive a refund at this time. Please review the below and amend your request.

• Please provide evidence of the fines you received being imprisoned for this and evidence of the Kamacho being released with charge.

You will be given 72 hours to amend your request with the information needed and if you do not do it within the timeframe given your refund will be invalidated.

Regards,
Kris

@Kris I have the photo of the fines and the car being impounded, i didn't think to take a photo of me paying the fine but since i was the owner of the vehicle used in a crime there is no chance they would secure impound it. If you check the logs you will see that "Carlos Rodriguez pays impound fees" will be on the logs for that day 

rcWs6o8.png

cWnTn0l.png

Edited by Dylan Ortiz

REFUND DENIED

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided that you cannot receive a refund for any of the item(s) from your refund request.

• The motorbike glitch did not directly relate to you getting arrested. There is no way to prove for sure that you would have gotten away otherwise.

This decision is final. Unless instructed too, if you post another refund request pertaining to this incident you will be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period.

Regards,
Emulsify.