JakeInnit_

Increase prison stamp's worth

On 3/1/2020 at 2:01 PM, SandroXiX said:

-1 I don't really like the idea. Prison charges aren't that long as I was expecting.

Getting 8 hours for shooting PD is not great, especially with the current roleplay situation in prison.

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2020 at 3:01 PM, SandroXiX said:

-1 I don't really like the idea. Prison charges aren't that long as I was expecting.

Before you comment something like this? Did you experience the criminal life? My bet is no.

12 minutes ago, JakeInnit_ said:

Getting 8 hours for shooting PD is not great, especially with the current roleplay situation in prison.

Then don't shoot the PD. I agree with the bad Roleplay in prison but you know everyone just like to DM in it.

4 minutes ago, PhenomenalX said:

Before you comment something like this? Did you experience the criminal life? My bet is no.

I did but my thoughts are also that bunch of criminals are just acting that they are playing on cops and robbers server not the roleplay. Just trying to rob every market in their way.

13 minutes ago, GWXCORE said:

If they just switched the minimum for poker to be 15, instead of 1500, poker in prison would always have a packed table, and the punching DM would go down

+1 I've never seen a single person play poker in prison, and yeah mining is like the most unworthy thing to do.

I'd love to practice some poker and have some fun with other inmates playing poker rather than everyone smacking eachother down because there is simply not much else to do, AFKing or fist fights/

Yes and I don't want the excuse for punching people without a proper RP reason is: it's prison. In prison it is heavily watched and cameras watch inmates, consequences of murdering someone in prison is possibly 5 more years to your sentence.

On 3/24/2020 at 11:54 PM, GWXCORE said:

If they just switched the minimum for poker to be 15, instead of 1500, poker in prison would always have a packed table, and the punching DM would go down

+1 for this

• Like 1