146- PowerGaming

Player(s) being reported: ID 146

Date of interaction report: 19/02/2020

Unix time stamp from HUD: 1582105658

Your character's name: Eddie Junnior

Other player(s) involved: ID: 146

Specific rule(s) broken: 

10. Powergaming (PG)

• Forceful roleplay that does not give the other player a chance to roleplay their own response is considered powergaming. Other players must be given a chance to roleplay outcomes of actions.

• Roleplay of unrealistic actions like super strength is another form of powergaming.

• All statements in /DO must be factually true in the roleplay as it sets grounds for roleplay.

• Roleplay is required before forceful server commands which may be used without consent from the other party if they are unresponsive and not typing for 30 seconds or more. 

• A player cannot use the faction management script to destroy a faction as it is OOC.

• Government funded faction members must not abuse the salary system and must go off-duty when they are not performing their faction duties.

• If you perform an action which will influence potential RP in the future, you must have OOC evidence of performing said RP. 

• OOC evidence should consist of a recording or screenshot and it needs to be timestamped (/time).

• RP would only be valid for 48 hours or until your character dies and NLR is triggered. The time limit does not apply to rule 7.

How did the player(s) break the rule(s):

Got into a gun fight and the guy picks me up without any RP nor even saying anything and moves me to the other room.

Evidence of rule breach: 

https://streamable.com/yybhz

Hello, it’s a common bug where you can’t search/finish a downed player if they are too close to objects. My intentions were clear and made clear to the player after the interaction. I’d also like to mention that this player returned to the same location three times, two being the same outcome as before, the third time calling the cops. I believe this report is a petty report and the and the reporting party did it because of his losses towards us from previous interactions.

Edited by Westy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Westy said:

I’d also like to mention that this player returned to the same location three times, two being the same outcome as before

Please provide some sort of evidence of this because i haven't came back to the location after, lets say if i did it would be more than 30 mins after. Also what are you trying say here?

1 hour ago, Westy said:

Hello, it’s a common bug where you can’t search/finish a downed player

Ok but how come you haven't let me know in OOC then.  And lets say you moved me because of the bug but why did you move me to the other room? if it was a bug you coulve just picked me up and dropped be back but you decided to take me to the other room pretty much giving yourself an advantage when looting/Killing  me because of the cover in the other room.Also lets say i had friends who could've came to my rescue because you power-gamed moved me they wouldn't get a chance to save me, overall all i gotta say is that this is not a petty report i reported you because you power gamed and move me to another room without any RP what so ever .

https://imgur.com/a/JdGK0an

Edited by Edwin00781

Like I said, my intentions were clear why I had moved you. My chat logs can be checked as well me telling you it was an OOC carry. I literally moved you a body length as the tables and the door frame got in the way. We even had a conversation about it. As I mentioned before, this is a petty report.

Edited by Westy
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Westy said:

We even had a conversation about it

Yes after i put up the report. If im remembering this right i PMed you straight after but you didn't respond. Also you said it was a OOC carry when you caught me again otherwise would you've told me? 

Edited by Edwin00781

After having had looked through the logs and taking into account the rules changed shortly after this:

I found no OOC conversation to let the person  know they were moved due to a bug and they were moved with no RP.

This was prior to the clarification in which it is no longer powergaming to carry an injured body without rp due to the timer involved.

@Westy Will receive a warning for Powergaming. 

Report Accepted.

• Like 1