zo0p

Delete This

This is already adressed in the December rule clarification.

FURTHER CLARIFICATION(S):

• Off-Road Driving: Because it's difficult for us to draw a line and determine what's acceptable or not, we are still continuing to allow off-road driving as long as you can maintain control of your vehicle and don't perform any stunt jumps. You should as always, not intentionally and deliberately damage your expensive vehicles, as that is still considered as Non-Roleplay. We are looking into potential development solutions to this instead, to have the script detect your terrain, but we cannot make any promises right now as it's very early! When we speak of off-road driving, we do not see driving vertical up mountains as acceptable.

As for the bike wheelies, it is like that from the GTA V mechanics so I'm unsure if Rage can change that.

Edited by kenichis

Although I agree it is NRP, I think it would be very difficult to enforce and keep consistent. As the terrain and vehicles are so varied, and it would be a lot to expect players or staff to do in-depth studies into exactly what the IRL versions of cars in-game can or can not do. So although I wish it was more realistic, I would not want to see a broad "never go off-road unless its a off-raod vehicle" rule applied.

I think the rules as of now are at least consistent and enforceable (no stunt jumping and no vertical climbs).
And we just have to wait for development improvements to come along.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:36 PM, zo0p said:

This is completely unrealistic and can not happen in the real world. It is the dumbest thing to see a sports car just make a quick turn and climb a mountain whereas irl it would not be able to and would slip and fall back down due to loss of traction.

It can be done 

You cannot just restrict certain areas from the map, it's inconsistent and many players will eventually break NRP without the means of it. This is definitely -1 from me.

Since you're an officer, communication is key, just use it to your full extent and have a better chance to catch a pursuit from both angles or directions.

Edited by PhenomenalX

Police vehicles cant climb hills? I drove my brawler up mountain chili and had 4 SD cruisers on me the whole time, what are you talking about?

You have xrays, you use your own vehicles, drags and kamachos and you can get 20 ppl in a chase and you're actually speaking about limiting crims NRP? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2020 at 10:48 AM, Feky said:

Police vehicles cant climb hills? I drove my brawler up mountain chili and had 4 SD cruisers on me the whole time, what are you talking about?

You have xrays, you use your own vehicles, drags and kamachos and you can get 20 ppl in a chase and you're actually speaking about limiting crims NRP? 

Sheriff cruiser are rear wheel drive an feel like your skating on ice off-road. And only the highest of command (AKA the Sheriff) can use their personal vehicles.