Deathmatching [IDs 77 and 85]

Player(s) being reported: IDs 77 and 85
Date of interaction reported: 15/02/20
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1581771874

Your characters name: Jeffery Smith 

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken: 

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

How did the player break the rule(s)? I was shot while following demands.

Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/cwo6h

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for submitting this report, and be patient as we review the evidence and allow all parties involved to respond.  

• ID 77 - Eddzy_Oakes - Please give you side of the story, why did your shoot ID 20 when he had stopped moving and placed his hands up, as demanded?

• ID 85 - Cevon_Whitfield - @Cevon Whitfield - Please give your side of the story, why did you shoot ID 20 when he had stopped moving and placed his hands up, as demanded?

• ID 20 - Jeffrey_Smith - @XelaXD - Please provide a longer video showing the prior altercation, as it is clear the situation was longer then what you showed.

All reported parties will be notifies here and in-game and will have 24 hours to provide a response. If no response is given, a conclusion will be made based on all avilable evidence provided in this report. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Moderator Jasmine

• Like 1

As you can seen in the longer video the reporter has uploaded in the comment below mine, he already showed himself hostile to us when he was pointing his gun at our members of the group. I saw him from the roof and jumped instantly to help my teammates, as soon as he ran up the stairs I told him to put his hands up. I indeed shot once as he already proved himself hostile and I believe he was about to shoot our people. In my perspective I couldn't see the reporter raising his hands due to the piece of cloth the reporter went through. After hearing the shots from my teammates I was absolutely sure he was returning fire, therefore I joined the fight. Also, you can clearly hear my teammates telling him to put his hands up at 01:05 while he has him at gunpoint, yet he refused to cooperate, ran upstairs and used his radio to call backup. We had all right to open fire at him as he also showed his intention to shoot and had my friends at gunpoint. 

I wish I was told this report was about to be posted as I could easily save my POV and use this as an evidence in this report.

Edited by Cevon Whitfield
New comment.

Hello. So to start with, looking from your prospective, I see that you was next to me when you put your hands up in the air, since in LSD there is that big black blanket, which from blanket I got confused that we are getting robbed and you are shouting to hands up, blanket covered your ID and I couldn`t see who was talking to place hands in air, from your prospective I see that, that was our teammate, I just saw that ID85 started to shout hands up and opened fire, so I decided to help him. so for that Im really sorry that I took action to bad side, since I cannot show any of my POV.  I understand this position, but you have to understand that, being in my position where I was standing, I couldn`t see who was shouting Hands up, and from my eyes, you were standing next to me with gun, your hands wasn`t in air, but I understand that I cannot provide my POV, for that Im really sorry. Thanks for listening.

https://imgur.com/a/lkM1c2t

Regards, Oakes.

Edited by Evaldas_
add some info

This report was resolved by the parties involved, and will be archived as requested by the reporting party.

Kind Regards, 
Moderator Jasmine

• Like 1