Abel_Valantino ID 13 (Fear RP)

Player(s) being reported: ID 13
Date of interaction reported: 14/02/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1581674494

Your characters name: Norix_Helsinki

Other player(s) involved: Nicholas_Morgan

Specific rule(s) broken:

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When you’re in a vehicle that is stalled or turned off and a weapon is aimed at you close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

• Driving a vehicle into an active shootout more than once without the intent of protecting a friend, fleeing with it, or using it as cover.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are in a car which engine is not stalled.

• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.

• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.

• As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:

• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.

• You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We aimed a gun at him from close range while he was on a bike, he decided to drive away.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/yyw9e

Player was informed about the report.

ev1.PNGev2.PNG

• Like 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• Abel_Valantino [ID 13] - Please explain your side of the story.

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
faiN.

I was on on a bike with the engine already on. still moving slowly, randomly i hear "get off the bike" "hands up" from behind me. of course my first instinct is to start driving away. im on a bike that goes 0-150 in 3 seconds thats already ON and MOVING. i have no reason to fear anyone shouting belligerently to get off my bike from a car i saw no gun waving on my side and they didnt get out to talk to me or start a role play conversation. first thing you say is "hand up" to a dude in a bike faster then most cars in town what do you expect for me to sit there and jerk off with you?.  this is just forced role play scenario that people get away with too often. Alsoo.. they didnt even /me points gun or pulls gun on me. they just shouted like kids lol again this isnt role play just a lame ass attempt to force a scenario on me and they failed. now they're trying to get they're way OOC'y cuz they couldnt get it ICly  

If im not mistaken these are the same people that robbed me from braddocks 20 mins prior to this. check the logs they already killed me.. 20 mins before this situation they told me hands up when i was on my feet and i complied but still died since my PC bugged and i couldnt type anymore. they gave me 10 seconds to respond then they killed me with a shotgun.. again this might be a separate situation but it was zeta people who killed me idk if these dudes are that. (AGAIN THIS COULD BE A DIFF SITUATION)

Edited by Itsuki916

1 hour ago, Fa1N said:

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• Abel_Valantino [ID 13] - Please explain your side of the story.

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
faiN.

RESPONDED ABOVE - ITSUKI

Why didn't the guy /me pulling out a gun? Aside from being pulled using right click, there is no /me or anything to indicate a gun being pulled. Window went down, sure. From Abel's angle, it's hard to prove he even saw the gun because ICly, the gun is behind him or to the side but never in his direct line of vision. When you hear "get off the bike", a fight or flight response is logical. You guys had a car and didn't chase him or shoot him. Went straight for the report. You suck for not salvaging whatever RP you still had in that situation.

Edited by VodkaAndAK47

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• I won't punish the reported party. His bike engine was on, and he literally took off as soon as he heard you saying off the bike. If he had stalled and took more time to just sit there, I would be happy to issue the punishment, or if you had a gun with a higher fire-rate. 

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
faiN.