Required Report Format

Player(s) being reported: ID 65; ID37
Date of interaction reported: 14/02/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1581674795

Your characters name: Leo Kresas

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Metagaming (MG)

• Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information. 

• Mixing IC and OOC information without any benefit is a minor MG offense. For example, a player uses IC chat to call someone by their player ID displayed above their head.

• 14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• • If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

•  

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

When ID 65 was talking I could hear the lady who was with him talking "in his head" what proves that they were talking on discord. Also ID 65 shot me without a reason, because I was spamming K and I could not unlock the bike even thought I own it, but it was not in the bush.

Evidence of rule breach:

• Like 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• [Maverick_Wood [ID #65]] - [Could not find a forum account user will be notified in-game] Please provide any and all footage you have of this. And provide the reasoning for opening fire on ID #12.
  • [Maeyun_Ling [ID #37]] - [@Xerae] Do you have any footage of this. And please provide your side of the story.

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
MrWonanother

ID# 37 here

I do not have any footage of the incident, however this is my side of the story.

We were going around to each lab so that I could teach him all the recipes since it was a slow night and all the gangs were not as active. LSD happened to be our last stop and we saw a vehicle so we both went inside to check it out and we found no one. At that time, he must've been loading his car. We knew someone was at the lab because as we checked the supplies, they were all gone on both shelves. I decided to do another run around the lab and I found him inside by the crafting table and told him hands up. I radio'd to him that I found him and that's when ID 65 came up. I'm no stranger to robbing people so I was not going to do anything but just watch him and see how he does before I invited him to hang out with my friends which is why you see me just pointing my gun the whole time. When I noticed what he was wearing, black mask black clothes, I assumed he was a rook so I told him to get up after ID 65 started asking questions. I asked him if he was a rook and he told me yes. I asked him to tell me who one of his higher ups was and he refused to answer so I made him get back down. The reason you hear "the lady" in the background was because he was watching one of my youtube video's as ID 65 said in OOC after he accused us of "chatting on discord". It's actually a similar situation that I did to ID 65 on his main but this video was a different person. 

Here is a link to that video. (sorry for the guy we did this too but it was so funny and he did consent to erp before we did it)

We did not use any form of communication outside of me telling him to get inside on the radio when I found him. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything else. 

Edited by Xerae
Forgot to add my ID#

Honestly, if what you are claiming was true, why would I just not say it myself? I am very capable of making demands because I was literally talking to you asking for names of your leaders to prove to me you are who you said you are and you did not so I told you to get back down. Sorry but... your claim against me sounds pretty lame. I will be awaiting to hear from MrWonanother. 

Hello, this is ID #65, 

I am here to tell my pov of the situation.

I was with @Xerae during the ordeal, she was teaching me how to "criminal" on eclipse roleplay.

During this, I was finding out different things and fun roleplay situations which qued for the youtube being played.

I also was reported for a death match, during that situation, I was telling the man to crouch down because a group of 5-6 people came to the labs in search of others. I believe that after viewing the recording he posted, he was not able to hear me and there was also a bit of desync, causing me to see him walking around outside of the bush and around. 

I believe the prior statement by @Xerae sums up the situation pretty well and I agree.

Please understand any miscommunication during this encounter and I am sorry to the male in this report for his lack of a good experience.

Thank you, Mortalis.

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

• [Maeyun_Ling [ID #37]] - [Metagaming] - [Offence #1] - [You can be heard clearly in ID 65's speakers/headphones which is then picked up by his microphone; The server is equip with radios, phones and other ways such as whispering to relay information without another person knowing, using OOC means be it Teamspeak/Discord or another 3rd party VOIP is never an option]
  • [Maverick_Wood [ID #65]] - [Metagaming] - [Offence #3] - [You were clearly talking to ID 37 using a 3rd party VOIP as your use of communication, as mentioned above we have several options to tell people things without others hearing going around this and using a 3rd part VOIP this should never be an option as it casts a really bad experience for those involved as they have no idea what is being said.]
  • [Maverick_Wood [ID #65]] - [Deathmacth] - [Offence #1] - [ID #12 was complying with all demands; and therefore you had no reason to open fire, you must give everyone time to respond to roleplay and I feel in this situation there was not enough time given to ID #12.]
  • [Leo_Kresas [ID #12]] - [WARNING] [Non-RP] - [You delayed the on-going attempted robbery with your constant use of /ooc and per our rules you will be warned for "Players who refuse to remain in character"]

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

MrWonanother